Disaster Instagram "influencer" sells vials of her bathwater for $45 a piece and sells out to the world's most pathetic men. - Gamercels pay for water that briefly touched bobs and vagene

knightlautrec

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure "she" can afford a hormone treatment. I mean, there are passable traps out there. That, coupled with makeup+instagram filters, well... I can see how "she" could pass as a decent looking chick.
She is an actual woman you exceptional conspiratard. Jesus Christ you sound as fucking stupid as the troons who believe hormones are magic pills that change your body shape or bone structure. Belle is a girl, trashy e-thot aside. There have been photos of her with friends from secondary school as a little girl - people have found her family's FB on 4chan. If you wanna continue to be an absolute tard keep on keeping on but you're wrong.

Manah

...Did someone say "weeaboo"?
kiwifarms.net
This is hilarious, and I applaud her for the absurdity of what she's doing. "She's so hot I would drink her bathwater" is an old cliche. This is clearly a tongue-in-cheek novelty item. (Right? :roll:)

But if anyone's actually buying this to ingest it, even as a stunt for their own YT channels, they aren't doing it ironically, even if they think they are.

I feel like someone suggested something like this to her as a joke, about how dumb her fanbase is, and then she heard a cash register all cartoon like.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure "she" can afford a hormone treatment. I mean, there are passable traps out there. That, coupled with makeup+instagram filters, well... I can see how "she" could pass as a decent looking chick.
Do you have face blindness? Or hell, body blindness? Because there's no amount of filters or surgery that can make a man look like this on video. Maybe, MAYBE, 1 out of a million times IF they started hormones prior to puberty and got tons of expensive surgery. But she didn't have the e-thot money at that point.

The tech does not exist to make a sex change work this well. Only troons believe it does.

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
Just how many of society's problems are due to thirsty white knights?

The same morons buying this bathwater probably insist that Anita sarkeesian is a genius. How much dumb shit is being propped up by stupid dudes agreeing with anything an attractive girl says?

Those dumb fuck nice guys and male feminists are ruining society for everyone...
>anita sarkeesian
>attractive

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Gross plus you can get gypsy whore sucky sucky for less. Well if you would stoop so low as to bang a gypsy... these people would, this is proof.
Depends, does the gypsy play fortnite and like japanese cartoons?

Man, it would be really cool if the MRHA investigated this whore and booked her for poisoning people.
That'd be really cool. It'd be like the health-version of a thot audit.
She's probably just filling containers out of the faucet for every package that wasn't in the video.

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
Depends, does the gypsy play fortnite and like japanese cartoons?

She's probably just filling containers out of the faucet for every package that wasn't in the video.
No but she has been popping babies out since she was 12 and can rip electric wiring out of a wall like a pro. Plus can cook you crow and pidgeon.

Just do not accept moonshine from gypsies they do not know that ethil and methil alcohol are different and you do not drink the M one.

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
I think a good number of these purchases are going to be done ironically or for attention whoring. This whole stunt feels like a joke that people took seriously. This girl is like a satire of those hentai ahegao chicks and I'm sure she knows it. She is making mad bucks from thirsty idiots that fall for it so I guess I can't blame her for playing smart.
Some guy already did that(supposedly) and his gf broke up with him for it:
D-vty1lWsAU1Hns.jpg

Can't really blame her tbh. Buying another woman's bathwater is seen as very pathetic and disgusting by most women and they aren't going to believe you if you say you only bought it as a joke or ironically.

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
Some guy already did that(supposedly) and his gf broke up with him for it:
View attachment 830439

Can't really blame her tbh. Buying another woman's bathwater is seen as very pathetic and disgusting by most women and they aren't going to believe you if you say you only bought it as a joke or ironically.
I mean he probably did buy it as a joke, but that still means he is pathetic. That girl seems to be making a good choice. The only good reason to buy one of those is if you thought the price would go up for resale (had a friend who would make lots of cash on the side buying and reselling disney star concert tickets). Since she appears to be doing more runs of them, that likely won't be the case.

Empty Donation Box

Raymoo needs a Patreon
kiwifarms.net
She really knows how thirsty and stupid her fanbase is.
If a legion of tards would by bathwater for $43 a pop, and you were okay with that, why the hell wouldn't you? You can get a lot done if you don't have shame.
Thank you for coming to my Advanced Business lecture.
i dont like THOTS either but i hate beta cucks and pay pigs even more for enabling this shit.
A thot, but a thot that's gonna make bank. There's probably nothing easier to exploit than sad incel thirst.
It's easy, guilt-free money. Thirsty dudes aren't people. You don't have to feel bad about taking their money

My whole question is why doesnt this thot sell real nudes, she makes $150,000 a year yet she still censor her nudes even the ones people pay for?
That's exactly why she doesn't. By not selling nudes she's stringing along those cucks and wringing more money out of them. Remember, they're not people. You don't have to give them what they want, even after they pay.

Can someone explain to me how Instagram is a thing?

I mean, I can understand the people who get rich off it using it - if you can, do, when it comes to getting rich. No hard feelings there.
There's a lot of reasons. I'm in manufacturing and so are my friends (one of these friends went from garage to millionaire in an absurdly short period of time) so I approach IG from the angle of actually selling shit.

Why Instagram rocks if you make shit:
  1. Instagram users tend to have more money and they're willing to spend more money than Twitter users. Unlike Twitter, you have to leave the fucking house to post to Instagram. This means that your average IG user is always out doing things and spending money.
  2. IG users love to look at pictures of cool shit. If you make cool shit, and take good pictures, you'll build fans.
  3. The IG algo is focused on good vibes. The ideal mental state of a IG user is happy/inspired and the algo tries to ensure that the user remains in that state. This primes the pump. When they see your cool item for sale after seeing a bunch of other cool things, they're likely to click through and buy.
Now "influencers" are mostly a scam and most of them are trust-fund kids who don't make shit. A fresh influencer with a small fanbase can drive sales for you, those are the rare exceptions to the rule. Always be on the lookout for those.

Insta-Thots are the worst because their fanbase is useless. All they want to do is look at pictures of thots to slake their thirst. If you're not in a thirst adjacent business, don't bother.

There's got to be some degree of circlejerking here. I know a group of girls who are in a private group where they'll alert each other when they make a post, and all the other girls in the group will go comment, like etc to boost the post up.
Those are referred to as "engagement groups". They've become less useful as of late because they leave a big footprint that's easy for IG to spot. The algo will start to ignore those attempts to boost up a post.

Now if the group has some sort of MEGA-THOT PRIME with a huge fanbase that's a different story. Those are "power-likes" and they cause the small thot's post to appear on the feeds of Mega-Thot Prime's fans.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino