Disaster Instagram "influencer" sells vials of her bathwater for $45 a piece and sells out to the world's most pathetic men. - Gamercels pay for water that briefly touched bobs and vagene

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh, I guess he wasn't as big of faggot as we thought. Although, I wouldn't blame people for thinking he was being serious especially with state of Youtube being that if you do some stupid crazy shit you'll be guaranteed views (not to mention Pyro being evidence that there are people that willing for views out there.)

I just hope that people finally start seeing Belle Delphine for all the horrible shit she's done.
Don't forget, some people are able to look like some sort of thirsty neckbeard. Vito may as well of accomplished that look. All that said, if people start to drink this bath water, one can expect people doing it for views and money on Youtube. All that's needed are obnoxious titles and thumbnails.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Huh, I guess he wasn't as big of faggot as we thought. Although, I wouldn't blame people for thinking he was being serious especially with state of Youtube being that if you do some stupid crazy shit you'll be guaranteed views (not to mention Pyro being evidence that there are people that willing for views out there.)

I just hope that people finally start seeing Belle Delphine for all the horrible shit she's done.
Apparently it got demonetized by YouTube.
This went from "haha I was only pretending to be exceptional", to not a terrible idea, to... I'm honestly not sure what this is now. Another great A&H topic idea?
It's like an ouroboros of stupid, one internet personality ironically buying another internet personalities ironic product to make an ironic video for ad money, now forced into unironically shilling his patreon after getting cucked by Google out of le ironybucks.

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
Apparently it got demonetized by YouTube.
This went from "haha I was only pretending to be exceptional", to not a terrible idea, to... I'm honestly not sure what this is now. Another great A&H topic idea?
It's like an ouroboros of stupid, one internet personality ironically buying another internet personalities ironic product to make an ironic video for ad money, now forced into unironically shilling his patreon after getting cucked by Google out of le ironybucks.
He didn't buy it. He made a fake. I'd also bet Vito is no stranger to demonetization.

CumDumpster

camedei707, Evil Overlord of Xedo
kiwifarms.net
Welp... Looks like none of these "neckbeards" took the bait when it came to the bath water anyway, but all the thirsty Youtube "celebrities" did.

I believe the scenario I just discovered goes a little something like this...
Youtuber: This looks stupid. Who would buy this silly trinket?
Youtuber: *buys stupid product*
Faggots of "Camera Site" are also prone to act like this too, if you haven't noticed the recent "Lick the first unsold Ice Cream tub you see" trend that a talentless musical hack started. Gelato, macaroons and slushed ice are better in my opinion.

Last edited:

CumDumpster

camedei707, Evil Overlord of Xedo
kiwifarms.net

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net

Cheetahman

kiwifarms.net
I thought and hoped that the whole gamer gorl thing was over since gaming has become as mainstream as it has. IMO she's not that exceptionally pretty and she's not doing anything different than any other thot with daddy issues does.
I've never really understood the obsession with Belle Delphine anyway. There are actually better/hotter cosplayers out there.
Capitalizing on memes has always been a good way to get popular online. Unfortunately, the losers who like traps / SAO 'ironically' are the same slime people that would buy a piss cup ironically.
Irony was a fucking mistake.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino