Inter-Generational Lolcow-ism -

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Niemals schlafen! Alles Lügen!
kiwifarms.net
A while ago, I read a study about the furry fandom, and how it was common for the spouses and significant others of furries to also join the fandom. Said study also mentioned, in passing, that these furries were having children who were also furries. :cryblood:

Which really makes me wonder: The internet has opened up a massive well of exceptionalism in the past two decades. What will be the effect of this on future generations? Will the KF-equivalent of 2139 provide the inside scoop on the most influential lolcow dynasties?

(inb4 "none of these people will breed")

V

VV 422

kiwifarms.net
Imagine letting some shitsack on disability affect your view on the future.

:story:
he's not expressing a view on the future, he's asking what the effect will be. reading comprehension

anyway the cumulative effect of lolcattle breeding will be an increase in the average level of tard cum production and a further stratification of cows and normies, since there'll be more examples of "exactly how not to act"
kiwi parents are probably better equipped to handle having children than someone who's completely ignorant of lolcows. they'll know to drown the kid once he starts dressing up in his dinosaur costume after halloween's over

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
he's not expressing a view on the future, he's asking what the effect will be. reading comprehension

anyway the cumulative effect of lolcattle breeding will be an increase in the average level of tard cum production and a further stratification of cows and normies, since there'll be more examples of "exactly how not to act"
kiwi parents are probably better equipped to handle having children than someone who's completely ignorant of lolcows. they'll know to drown the kid once he starts dressing up in his dinosaur costume after halloween's over
Most of these lolcows aren't going to have kids anyway. They're stuck on SSDI for life, either because of being eternally stuck as a kid (Chris), deciding to chop off their dicks (various cows), or legitimately disabled.

Corm

kiwifarms.net
On the occasion a lolcow has children they usually end up victims instead of being lolcows themselves, like the Schofield kids. I guess the exception would be having children before becoming a lolcow, but we rarely have anyone that old.

• Agree
  • Horrifying
Reactions: Lunete and queerape

Kenya Jones

kiwifarms.net
My cousin is an undiagnosed autist who is obsessed with Star Wars and his wife has PTSD and maybe bipolar disorder--they have only one kid because his wife had to go off her medication during the pregnancy and she couldn't handle another. Their daughter is a furry with a Youtube channel. But a Christian furry so it's fine.
oh so like how For No Good Reason is a brony but he's also catholic.

Z

ZG 241

kiwifarms.net
Isn't this already a thing with troons? David Challenor is a genderfluid sissy who got locked away for twenty years for the kidnapping, rape, and torture of a ten year old. His son Aimee Challenor, his other son, and their entire entourage are all diaperfag adult baby furry troons. Somehow Aimee is also a politician in clownworld UK.

I remain optimistic and hope shame will drive some children of diaperfags, furries, and troons to patricide instead of turning into exceptional individuals themselves.

queerape

All Kinds of Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
My cousin is an undiagnosed autist who is obsessed with Star Wars and his wife has PTSD and maybe bipolar disorder--they have only one kid because his wife had to go off her medication during the pregnancy and she couldn't handle another.
Hm, from what I've heard some meds are ok during pregnancy so they would let her stay on them/adjust doseif it is one of those or switch her to a one it is ok. Did they try to switch her and that's what didnt work?

Morbility

Lewd Senpai
kiwifarms.net
Short answer, yeah. You don't need a study to tell you that kids learn shit from their parents. So if a LOL cow had a kid, they'd very likely be carbon copies of their parents. Then we'd have a whole several part series of inter-generational LOL cows that make it their life mission to do more incredibly stupid things just to one-up their parents. But then I wonder if that would even be fun to keep track of anymore. Just a bunch of shitty people being shitty.

Kylie Raina

kiwifarms.net
Short answer, yeah. You don't need a study to tell you that kids learn shit from their parents. So if a LOL cow had a kid, they'd very likely be carbon copies of their parents. Then we'd have a whole several part series of inter-generational LOL cows that make it their life mission to do more incredibly stupid things just to one-up their parents. But then I wonder if that would even be fun to keep track of anymore. Just a bunch of shitty people being shitty.
Kailyn Wilcher is a perfect example of this. She has a kid and now her kid is severely behind bc of her lolcow-ness. Wouldnt be surprised if Kailyn’s kid becomes a cow as well

big ol' idiot

Good luck finding me, I browse in incognito!
kiwifarms.net
Like most kids with shitty parents they'll either realize how fucked their parents are and try to distance themselves/not become like them or get sucked into their level of exceptionalism

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino