interesting articles and shit -

chekovia

There's no aphrodisiac like lonliness
kiwifarms.net
Not quite an article but the amount of threads on /biz/ talking about how binance is MT Gox 2.0 is off the chain, could be shills making up stories, though.

• Agree
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Skeealator

Nyeh Heh Heh!
kiwifarms.net
I guess I sound like your grandma here, but I hope you crypto guys have some sort of contingency plan if the bottom falls out. If it takes hours for transfers to clear and the market can implode in <an hour, a lot of people will be left holding the bag. Make sure you'll be one of the first guys out the door, not the last.

Otherwise, have fun and enjoy the ride.

Give Her The D

nigger loving jew
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Bitcoin is a fine investment, but I remember Mark Cuban saying he likes it, just be prepared to lose money. So, don't invest all your shit into it.

• Agree
Reactions: Skeealator

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess I sound like your grandma here, but I hope you crypto guys have some sort of contingency plan if the bottom falls out. If it takes hours for transfers to clear and the market can implode in <an hour, a lot of people will be left holding the bag. Make sure you'll be one of the first guys out the door, not the last.

If the money you put into cryptos is money that you need, you're doing it wrong

UncleMoeLester

cum ration connoisseur, based trap
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I have a feeling most investors exchanged their btc a while back after the first rise
>tfw I didn't buy even 5 bit coins

Guardian G.I.

СНГ scum
kiwifarms.net
Belarus has officially legalized cryptocurrencies and their mining.
Furthermore, according to the newly signed decree by president Lukashenko, transactions in cryptocurrencies inside Belarus would be tax-free for the next 5 years. Foreign companies registered in Belarus and related to "design, development, support, sale, maintenance of software and (or) firmware based on or using the Blockchain, and distributed databases", as well as "mining, cryptocurrencies exchange activity, cryptocurrency converter activity and other activity using tokens" would have tax benefits.

“Belarus will become the first government in the world that opens wide opportunities for the use of blockchain technology,” Lukashenko said in a statement in his website. “We have every chance of becoming a regional center in this area.”

Last edited:

The Valeyard

kiwifarms.net
Bitcoin is forbidden in Islam: Mufti's counsellor

CAIRO – 31 December 2017: Counsellor of the Republican’s Mufti, Dr. Magdy Ashour, said that Bitcoin is forbidden in Islamic Sharia for the risks it holds, besides its usage as a tool to fund terrorism.

The mufti’s counsellor issued a Fatwa (Islamic ruling) that the virtual currency should not be used to make financial transactions because it has no monetary cover by the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE), which means it is not guaranteed.

“This currency is used directly to fund terrorists,” Ashour told Egypt Today on Sunday, explaining that its transactions contain major damage to the economy. “It has no set rules, which is considered as a contract annulment in Islam, that is why it is forbidden,” the counsellor added.

Bitcoin is a type of crypto currency independent of traditional banking; Bitcoin started circulating in 2009 and has become the most prominent of several fledgling digital currencies, according to Reuters.

The virtual currency relies on a network of computers that solve complex mathematical problems as part of a process that verifies and permanently records the details of every bitcoin transaction made.

Ever since it became known in Egypt in August, the virtual currency stirred controversy over its legitimacy, since most of Egypt’s 93 million people have no bank accounts. But even though electronic payments have grown in recent years, electronic banking in Egypt lacks regulations for digital currency. This means local retailers cannot accept it as payment, but users on an exchange may be left to trade freely, potentially cashing in on its ascent.

On December 17, Head of the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority (EFSA) Mohamed Omran announced that Bitcoin trading is illegitimate in Egypt, recommending that people refrain from buying or selling the digital currency.

Dar al-Ifta had warned against the digital currency, saying that it gives extremists a chance to receive funding, especially after the government’s crackdown against them and cutting out their resources.

Many governments globally are mulling how to regulate and classify Bitcoin, a volatile digital currency that has captured the interest of speculative investors worldwide as its value has soared, roughly quadrupling since the start of 2017 and trading at around $18,000 on the Luxembourg-based BitStamp platform. It has soared by roughly 1,700 percent so far this year.

DICKPICSRUS

Your local mermaid fucker
kiwifarms.net
http://time.com/money/5107647/sweatcoin-app-cryptocurrency/

In case you needed more incentive to stick to your New Year’s resolution to work out more, there’s an app that might help.

Sweatcoin lets users earn “sweatcoins” for working out, and the app is taking off fast. The app links to your phone’s fitness and location data to measure workout progress, according to Sweatcoin’s website. Every 1,000 steps gives users .95 sweatcoins. People can use those sweatcoins to buy workout gear, classes and more, or donate them to partner charities around the world. Though branded as a “digital currency,” the sweatcoins are more akin to rewards points that many platforms offer.

The app has gain more than five million users and boasts more than 2 million weekly active users, according to TechCrunch. It’s currently the No. 3 free app and the No. 1 free health and fitness app in Apple’s iOS App Store.

Sweatcoin’s parent company, the London-based start-up Sweatco, has raised $1.6 million in financing, according to the New York Times. The app makes money by marketing the products of other companies to its users. As people redeem Sweatcoins for rewards, the company that owns the product pays a fee to Sweatcoin, the Times reports.

So far, you can only earn sweatcoins for “outdoor” steps, so any treadmill workouts wouldn’t count since it verifies steps through GPS data. However, the app does appear to include steps from walking around inside.

The app is available on Android phones, iPhones and Apple Watch Series 2.
I can finally achieve my dream of earning money from naruto running.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino