• ”ki//wi>>>//far<<<<<

Disaster Interesting clickbait, op-eds, fluff pieces and other smaller stories

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by CatParty, Aug 26, 2015.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

?

What should the prefix to this thread be?

1. World

61 vote(s)
    19.3%
  2. Science

7 vote(s)
    2.2%
  3. Culture

65 vote(s)
    20.6%
  4. Disaster

183 vote(s)
    57.9%
  1. Marijuana is a memory loss drug. How does he know he has a problem?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    The Shadow

The Shadow Along the coach roads I did ride

kiwifarms.net
  2. he was vaping it too.
    If this guy had any testosterone left in his body he'd have killed himself from shame

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    polonium

polonium By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I stumbled across some radio talk-show host reading this while preaching about the evils of marijuana. It was pretty pathetic.

But hilariously, people started calling in and mocking the shit out of it.

Echo_Ender

Echo_Ender Doggo

kiwifarms.net
  4. Pollacks are dumb. Don't blame the weed.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Wesley Willis

Wesley Willis Rock over London, Burn down Chicago!

kiwifarms.net
  5. I can understand where he's coming fro-

"vape pen"
    "pop a gummy bear"
    "bar fight"
    "sobbing over a baseball game"

Nevermind.

Dude should be glad he didn't develop a bad case of cannabinoid hyperemesis and turn meth-skinny.

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  6. i don't think that's how the song in little shop of horrors goes

• Like Like x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat I'm tony

kiwifarms.net
  7. Good point, the video is the stuff of fucking legends:

article.
    He should hire Jared Leto as John Henry. Or Scarlett Johansson.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus Ask me about DIN Standards
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Marijuana dependence is definitely a real problem, but it’s defined as psychological rather than physical. Problem is, no one cares because it’s in vogue now to smoke yourself retardęd.

• Agree Agree x 3
    scathefire

scathefire Nago’s gf just isn’t very spooky

kiwifarms.net
  9. lol Buncha reactionary rage addicts in this thread throwing stones at a stoner.

• DRINK DRINK x 4
    Lipitor

Lipitor huh?
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Regardless, he should be fed to Audrey II.

frozenrunner

frozenrunner I could really use the salt

kiwifarms.net
  11. Meanwhile, his wife has big black cigars she's addicted to smoking.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    CWCchange

CWCchange ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ

kiwifarms.net
  12. You know you’ve hit rock bottom when you wake up at 2:30am to find yourself on your living room couch, TV tuned to Adult Swim, empty junk food wrapper on your coffee table, while your wife and kids are asleep in their beds. Damn marijuana junkies.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 2
    J A N D E K

J A N D E K I’ll be your mirror. Reflect what you are.

kiwifarms.net
    • Feels Feels x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Verne Troyer's dead? Shit didn't know that, and from depression too.

Ya know people make very little of serious mental conditions, and a tiny bit of effort does a lot more to help than just stepping over people who need it most. This world is too small to ignore a fellow man, I'll stop making midget jokes...

Bet you he's a cherub.

• Feels Feels x 7
    Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/ouch-thailands-cheek-piercing-vegetarian-festival

The worlds of veganism and BDSM collide! Wow!

• Horrifying Horrifying x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Diabeetus

Diabeetus Ice cream and apple pie

kiwifarms.net
  15. I first heard about this on Ripley's Believe it or Not, there was a clip of a guy piercing his cheek with an entire bicycle.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Jarilo182

Jarilo182 The Furious One

kiwifarms.net
  16. upload_2018-10-13_13-43-52.png
    Teresa Sue Klein was waiting in line at the local bodega when she felt what every woman dreads in a public place. Some MAN had grabbed her ass. It's 2018 and this still happens? Is there no relief from the constant sexual assault? It was the last straw. Teresa- soon to be known as "Cornerstore Caroline"- was going to DO something. She would no longer be silent. So she turned and screamed at the almost-rapist that had grabbed her nether regions. Then- because #IbelieveHer #Ford #metoo #stillshepersisted Teresa continued screaming at the boy's mother and called the cops (not for reals tho).

Oh, right, the boy's mother. Because the sexual criminal in question that she was screaming at was a 9 year old black boy that accidentally brushed up against her with his backpack as he walked by in the store.

And part of her response:

"Cornerstore Caroline" claimed to be a cop and then lied and said that the boy's mother made the claim instead.(see below) She apparently was only pretending (see below) to call the police (which seems to be a thing white woman do against black children) to intimidate the family who had just been trying to buy groceries when the unemployed, self-described Buddhist feminist humanist decided that she had been sexually assaulted by a 9 year old boy walking near her.

Some media reports:
    Neighbors said it was a common occurrence. “People moved out of the building because of her. She’s terrorizing the building,” said Hazel Freeman, 52, a pastor who lives above Klein. “She would call me up and tell me my son is smoking weed in the hallway. He’s married and he lives in Canarsie.”
    The self-described unemployed “feminist and a humanist” variously insisted she was groped in the bodega and acknowledged the boy had only touched her accidentally — and accused his mom of pretending to be a cop, then later leaving a threatening message for her.

“I would like to apologize to her daughter and her son but not to her. She could have walked away, but she didn’t. I’m also a Buddhist, [but] I let my temper show,” Klein said.

“I’ve been called racist before, and I’m not.”

But neighbors disagreed, claiming Klein has written “racial slurs” in chalk outside the building.
    “I have no idea what they’re talking about,” she told The Post.
    From: https://nypost.com/2018/10/12/cornerstore-caroline-says-shes-not-racist-apologizes-to-kids/

"Another white woman arrives on the scene and the crowd begs the newly-arrived onlooker to see if she can speak to the woman in their native tongue. Although they appear to be from different tribes (as a professional wypipologist, I should warn readers to never approach a white person who attaches their keys to their belt loop—those are the most dangerous kind), the bystander tries to speak to the woman in Caucasianese.

“Now, go upload that to World Star!” yells Bootyless Becky, paying the woman no attention.

Brenda the Good White Woman tries to intervene, weirdly informing the evil lady, “I’m calling you out!” After giving Taylor Not-So-Swift a formal notification of grievance, the good white woman added: “Did you seriously just call the police on a child?”

Amidst all the hullabaloo comes the funniest part, as the two oxymorons stand face-to-face calling each other the worst name they could think of: “White lady.”
    https://www.theroot.com/when-white-women-attack-white-woman-calls-cops-on-blac-1829720997
    --------------------

In fact, just hours earlier, Klein had doubled down on her accusations to Pix11.
    “I was standing at the counter, and I was sexually assaulted,” Klein told Pix11 on Friday afternoon. “I understand how it looks but [the boy’s mother] escalated and then I lost my temper at her not at that child.”
    When Klein tried to spin her story to say her fake 911 call was really about the mother’s reaction, the reporter reminded her that she had called 911 to report a sexual assault.

“As far as I could tell from the way it felt on my butt, that’s what had happened,” Klein responded, adding, “It’s not the first time I’ve been grabbed on the ass by a kid.
    When a reporter told Klein she was the one who claimed to be a cop, Klein replied, “I did not say that, if I did say that I would be surprised.”

At one point, a small group of Klein’s neighbors, clearly fed up with her bullshit, interrupted her Pix11 interview, telling the reporter that Klein has a history of calling the cops on people. That seemed to be verified not only by Klein herself, who says she’s called 911 several times on people harassing her since the video came out, but by Pix11 reporter Andrew Ramos, who shared video of Klein calling the cops on him and another reporter when they first attempted to get an interview.
    https://www.theroot.com/cornerstore-caroline-finally-apologizes-for-falsely-acc-1829729708

Edit: another source relating why her social media appears to be missing and some of her background:
    Klein has deleted her social media profiles after being called out by viewers of the viral video, some of whom have shared her personal information on Twitter and Facebook. It is not clear if she has filed a police report over the incident. She did not return requests for comment from Heavy to her phone number and email address.

Klein is a Missouri native who went to the University of Missouri to study sociology. Klein, originally from Farmington, Missouri, graduated from the college in 1987. She has also been a performer and actress. Klein returned to the University of Missouri around 2008 to complete her Ph.D in biochemistry.

Klein told The New York Post she is an unemployed “feminist and humanist.” Her neighbors told The Post that Klein has a history of racist incidents, including calling 911. Some said she has written “racial slurs” on the sidewalk.
    https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/teresa-sue-klein/

Additionally there was apparently some incorrect info in the Post report. From what I'm reading she didn't actually say she was a cop but was repeating what she thought the other mother said. And apparently she DID actually call 911 but they had no "report" of it because by the time officers arrived, she had left.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    #6117 Blue Jerkop, Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  17. [​IMG]

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    OhGoy

OhGoy there's a rage within this vessel

kiwifarms.net
  18. I'm torn because on one had holy shit what a psycho. On the other hand fuck The Root.

• Agree Agree x 15
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. I decided to take the opportunity to (sort of) unironically source The Root on kiwifarms because when else will I be able to do it.

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.