Disaster Interesting clickbait, op-eds, fluff pieces and other smaller stories -

What should the prefix to this thread be?

• World

Votes: 84 17.8%
  • Science

Votes: 16 3.4%
  • Culture

Votes: 99 21.0%
  • Disaster

Votes: 273 57.8%

• Total voters

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
I just had to share this, because I couldn't believe this was an article from a Chinese Entertainment News site.

13-year-old "God-level Loli" is upgraded every 1 year! Wearing a red bikini, big breasts | ETtoday news cloud

The Japanese super-low-aged female group "sister BABYS (Sororベイビ→ズ)" has an average age of about 12 years old, but since its debut, it has been the main player of "Clean and Sexy",

When my sister BABYS participated in the "Hakata Dontaku" event in Fukuoka City in 2016, she was wearing a bikini show. At the time, the 12-year-old head of the group, Nakamura, proved that the so-called "children's breasts" not only had a pair of god-level legs, but also a full-bodied abdominal muscles are not like the size of a primary school student, so they quickly became popular on the Internet. After a lapse of one year, she took the members back to the same performance at the same event. They wore red round neck bikinis with hot pants and tulle jackets, and they wore over-the-knee boots to form an "absolute field" on the long legs. The perfect score of hotness has caused many netizens to read and say, "The future goddess is scheduled", "I can't believe they just graduated from elementary school."

Ignoring the unbelievable creepiness that this is a thing, those girls are terrible at dancing and their age is no excuse. Shame on you nippon.

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
Ignoring the unbelievable creepiness that this is a thing, those girls are terrible at dancing and their age is no excuse. Shame on you nippon.
Sexualizing underaged girls, what else is new? Still, part of the point was she doesn't look twelve, and autistic comment about zettai ryouiki, which should stay in the 2D realm.

Dictionary.com just roasted Forbes for calling Kylie Jenner a self-made billionaire. I found this amusing.
I see Forbes is up to some class journalism ever since I stopped paying attention because I'm too lazy to disable ADP to view their rag.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Sexualizing underaged girls, what else is new? Still, part of the point was she doesn't look twelve, and autistic comment about zettai ryouiki, which should stay in the 2D realm.

I see Forbes is up to some class journalism ever since I stopped paying attention because I'm too lazy to disable ADP to view their rag.
Every big name, legacy MSM publication seems to have a really trashy online division that only exists to slap their famous name on clickbait freelance blog-tier articles and get ad-clicks. It's an almost universal business model at this point.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
imagine being lectured by a goddamn dictionary and still making bullshit articles. thats forbes for ya.
dictionaries are ableist, have you seen their transphobic drivel about what a female is? D I S G U S T I N G

also page 420, nice

eta: noooo @millais you beat me and i got bumped to 421, a much less interesting number :(

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
Every big name, legacy MSM publication seems to have a really trashy online division that only exists to slap their famous name on clickbait freelance blog-tier articles and get ad-clicks. It's an almost universal business model at this point.
Forbes used to be like a higher-brow version of Fortune, something to read and feel smarter in the dentist waiting room. It's the other way around since the last several years, and is even lower than Fortune when it was affiliated with CNN

Also, holy shit, Kylie Jenner is only twenty-one and Kendall twenty-five? Also, there's two of them? I thought they were at the least, a few years younger than whoever the youngest Kardashian is, not younger than me.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino