Disaster Interesting clickbait, op-eds, fluff pieces and other smaller stories -

What should the prefix to this thread be?

• World

Votes: 101 16.9%
  • Science

Votes: 19 3.2%
  • Culture

Votes: 126 21.1%
  • Disaster

Votes: 352 58.9%

• Total voters

Slick Willy

My wife has been legally dead since 1997.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It makes sense that she's married to an autistic guy. He's too socially awkward and grateful to have access to any kind of pussy at all that he lets her lead, and she steamrolls the poor bastard and does as she likes in the relationship. She can get as hideously repulsive as she would like: all she needs to do to keep is let him slip his dick in her every once in a while.

Figger Naggot

Turning Point Tel Aviv
kiwifarms.net
the article said:
The Snatched star went on to admit she has shared a lot of 'Huh' moments' with her husband, starting from when she fell over on one of their first dates.
She continued: 'Nine out of 10 people would go, "Oh my god, are you OK?!" Maybe more like 10 out of 10 people...Instead, my husband went-- He kind of froze and became a lighthouse, opening and closing his mouth.
'I remember lying on the ground looking up at him and I wasn't mad, I just thought, "Huh." Lotta "Huh" moments, you know?'
Sounds about right.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
I am so fucking stupid. (How fucking stupid are you?)
I am so fucking stupid I honestly believed Amy Schumer was married to Chuck Schumer, the senator.
Thanks to your avatar I'm picturing Mad Maxine having the exact same reaction to that news, even having worked with ol' Chuck for so long. I think she's been your avatar so long that you're becoming more.... Maxine.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Fox nuked the fridge by hiring Donna Brazile. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/fox-news-hires-former-dnc-chairwoman-donna-brazile-n984456

Fox News hires former DNC chairwoman Donna Brazile
Brazile said she would question assertions about low-income people and issues such as climate change but would do so with “civility and respect.”

March 18, 2019, 1:39 PM EDT
By Claire Atkinson
Fox News has hired Donna Brazile, the former Democratic National Committee chairwoman, as a contributor, the company said in a news release on Monday.
Brazile had been a contributor for CNN but was dismissed after reports emerged in December 2016 that she gave advance information to then-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton about questions she would face during a televised town hall aired by the cable news channel. Brazile initially denied the accusation but later admitted to sharing topics, calling it "a mistake I will forever regret."

In an op-ed article on FoxNews.com, Brazile wrote that she hoped to improve the tenor of political debate.
“Will I agree with my fellow commentators at Fox News? Probably not. But I will listen," Brazile wrote.
Brazile said she would question assertions about low-income people and issues such as climate change, but would do so with “civility and respect.”
Brazile added: “I will also freely admit the weaknesses in liberal arguments and the strength in conservative positions.”
Brazile will not be involved in the process of planning presidential debates and town halls, according to a source familiar with the network who was not authorized to speak about the matter publicly. She made her debut on the 2 p.m. ET edition of “Daily Briefing with Dana Perino
Styx posted a vlog about this.

• Informative
Reactions: FierceBrosnan
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino