Disaster Interesting clickbait, op-eds, fluff pieces and other smaller stories -

What should the prefix to this thread be?

• World

Votes: 91 17.1%
  • Science

Votes: 19 3.6%
  • Culture

Votes: 114 21.4%
  • Disaster

Votes: 309 58.0%

• Total voters

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
As opposed to the current system where we elect incest babies to be the figureheads for those actually in charge
Well where is this royal line to legitimize this new system? At least now we have our constitution and bylaws formed by national heroes of an important era of our countries history built by numerous traditions ranging back millennia. You want this same tradition and legitimacy for a random family who will live and be forgotten about in an ivory tower and may very well strip away local custom and national heritage on a whim and can only be deposed by force and bloodshed not regarding how he may very well be another puppet for whatever bank is in power now. Where is the sense in this proposition?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

Lunete

Nighty night...
kiwifarms.net
People are licking ice cream and then putting it back on the shelf for this viral challenge

It’s just as gross as it sounds.

In a disgusting new trend, people of the internet are licking ice cream in grocery stores and then putting it back on the shelf.

It all started with a video that went viral this week showing a woman opening a tub of Blue Bell ice cream, licking it, and putting it back in the freezer.

⁦@ILoveBlueBell⁩ look at this heights of nastiness from this gal. Please start putting a plastic over the ice cream, so we can know if was tampered with. 🤢🤮 #bluebell #icecream #nastygal pic.twitter.com/LBchBb7OO2
— Tamie Trouble (@TamieTrouble2) June 29, 2019

According to WLBT, Blue Bell is working with law enforcement, retail stores, and social media platforms to find the woman in the video and hold her accountable for food tampering, which is a felony in some states.

Blue Bell issued a statement on its website.

“We want to thank our consumers for alerting us to the incident this past weekend of a video posted to social media showing a Blue Bell item being tampered with,” the statement said. “We take this issue very seriously and are currently working with law enforcement, retail partners and social media platforms. This type of incident will not be tolerated.”

Blue Bell also addressed why it does not use plastic to seal ice cream.

“During production, our half gallons are flipped upside down and sent to a hardening room where the ice cream freezes to the lid creating a natural seal,” according to the statement. “The lids are frozen tightly to the carton. Any attempt at opening the product should be noticeable.”

Unfortunately, the woman’s stunt trigged a chain reaction with others participating in the “challenge.” Twitter user @GAYSHAWNMENDES posted a video of himself participating.

I love ice cream pic.twitter.com/CWA1aNBmJU
— LARZ (@GAYSHAWNMENDES) July 3, 2019

@GAYSHAWNMENDES later posted a video of police speaking with him and later Tweeted, “Just left the police station. Too much clout to care.”

Another video surfaced of a different woman licking ice cream, although it did not appear to be Blue Bell ice cream. The woman, @shelley_golden on Instagram, later said she bought the ice cream she licked.

That Blue Bell ice cream girl has started something. 🤦🏾‍♂️ pic.twitter.com/6tWRSW3MTQ
— Tunde, MPAS, PA-C (@GatorPA_) July 2, 2019

Nope. YOURE GOING TO JAILLLLLL pic.twitter.com/FEoaNCSKXD
— Bea (@TheRealBriaE) July 3, 2019

The challenge is spreading to other products, too. One Twitter user swished mouth wash and then spit it back in the bottle.

you bitches with no oral hygiene could take a hint pic.twitter.com/IaMOC1caid
— Bameron Nicole Smith (@bameronkaii) July 3, 2019

Moral of the story? People are gross.

Update, 12:05pm CT, July 5: Lufkin Police told USA Today that this could amount to charges of food tampering in Texas—the Blue Bell ice cream licker may soon be charged with a felony.

READ MORE:

Businessweek gets grilled over controversial hamburger tweet
Humans taunt their dogs with ‘Invisible Challenge’
Alex Morgan pretending to sip tea is a piping hot meme

Got five minutes? We’d love to hear from you. Help shape our journalism and be entered to win an Amazon gift card by filling out our 2019 reader survey.
Katie Balevic
Katie Balevic

Katie Balevic is an editorial intern at the Daily Dot where she enjoys covering social justice issues and politics. Her previous work has appeared in the Daily Texan, the Victoria Advocate, and the Houston Defender.
Challenge
Food
Ice Cream
Memes
Wtf
Tl;Dr woman films herself licking a carton of ice cream and putting it back in the freezer. Sparks a small trend among degenerates.

Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

CumDumpster

camedei707, Evil Overlord of Xedo
kiwifarms.net
People are licking ice cream and then putting it back on the shelf for this viral challenge

Tl;Dr woman films herself licking a carton of ice cream and putting it back in the freezer. Sparks a small trend among degenerates.
These people that follow "challenges" are so exceptional. I wonder why someone hasn't made a social media "challenge" that might risk the lives of it's responders?

Denmark Mafia

feeling cute might dilate later <3
kiwifarms.net

"It’s definitely tough. But it is what it is. It’s like anything in my life. If you read the book you’ll be like, ‘Haha transitioning from Disney to this was fucking easy.’ I don’t know. Getting molested from when your six to your fourteen seems like way harder circumstances. You’re being physically abused all the time. Seems like a much more difficult situation than fucking having paparazzi following you since you were twelve. Um, I don’t know. I was still being molested when paparazzi were still fucking following me. So it’s pretty hard in my mind to think of these big flashlight photographs, and everyone thinking they know me and talking about me, but having no idea the type of mistreatment that I was still dealing with at that time. That everyone around me saw and did nothing. So, I don’t know you tell me what’s so hard. ‘Cause that to me, way harder than any of this other shit I deal with on a daily basis.”

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how high up in the company these pedophiles are? Brian Peck, Stoney Westmoreland, Jon Heely, etc. I bet we'll never find out the organizer of the Disney pedo ring (whose probably involved in other Hollywood pedo rings) until the fucker croaks, and then we'll have our very own American Jimmy Savile.

WhoBusTank69

kiwifarms.net

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how high up in the company these pedophiles are? Brian Peck, Stoney Westmoreland, Jon Heely, etc. I bet we'll never find out the organizer of the Disney pedo ring (whose probably involved in other Hollywood pedo rings) until the fucker croaks, and then we'll have our very own American Jimmy Savile.
Looking into the stories what struck me as odd is Brian Peck was hired by Disney AFTER he admitted in court he sexually abused children:
Peck was originally charged with 11 counts including: lewd act upon a child; sodomy of a person under 16; attempted sodomy of a person under 16; sexual penetration by foreign object; four counts of oral copulation of a person under 16; oral copulation by anesthesia or controlled substance; sending harmful matter; and using a minor for sex acts.

In the end he pleaded 'no contest' to two counts - lewd act against a child and oral copulation - and the court found him guilty of both. The remaining counts were dismissed.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
If they want any of these accusations to stick, all of these former D*sney child stars should go full "D-Day" on The Mouse... otherwise, as much as people care about child abuse, it just doesn't make any difference.
Bugs did nothing wrong. He was just looking for his carrot.
Interesting point, really. The Mouse is pretty much on par with the Catholic Church, but The Bunny seems to be somewhat unaffected by all this.

Denmark Mafia

feeling cute might dilate later <3
kiwifarms.net
Looking into the stories what struck me as odd is Brian Peck was hired by Disney AFTER he admitted in court he sexually abused children:

You mean Disney wouldn't hire a convicted pedophile? :optimistic:

• Feels
Reactions: Pickle Inspector

garakfan69

Please be patient, I have idiocy
kiwifarms.net
So from what I understand she didn't name anyone specific and didn't talk to the police.
While I don't doubt that Disney is full of pedos, I can't trust allegations like these.

Sounds more like she wants to make headlines again after everyone forgot that she even existed.

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
So from what I understand she didn't name anyone specific and didn't talk to the police.
While I don't doubt that Disney is full of pedos, I can't trust allegations like these.
That's what I'm saying. They should all gang up together and go full D-Day on The Mouse, naming names, locations, etc. Otherwise it falls on deaf ears.

• Agree
Reactions: break these cuffs

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I looked up “Bella Thorne” on Jewgle and only one link about the story; the rest was about some nudes she sent out a couple weeks ago. Looks like the story got memoryholed.

• Informative
Reactions: Big Nasty
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino