• ”they doxed my grandma”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Interesting info about Chris's family. (Particularly their parents)

Discussion in 'Christian Weston Chandler' started by everythingisawkward999, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Then you need to get over to 14 BC posthaste and bandage Borb's holey buttocks so Chris can do fun lesbian stuff!

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    Grandfather 'Spergle

Grandfather 'Spergle Venerable Spednought

kiwifarms.net
  2. That narrows it down.

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm surprised we didn't know about this earlier, like, 7 years earlier. Back when we were looking under every stone for content.

Still, thank you and God protect you brave soul, for coming forward with this information that you're related to Chris, however tentatively.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Most current white trash people claiming royal heritage aren't direct descendants. They don't claim to be either. They are descended from a person who was related (sort of) to the famous person. They can can supposedly trace family line through their peepaw's aunt back to third cousin of royalty or something. The link isn't very strong.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. This should've been displayed long ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
    The Great Chandler

The Great Chandler "Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"

kiwifarms.net
  6. Not so much him as his parents. Thats enough for them not to contact him because hes the son of that person they hate.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Thanks for sharing the info and posting pictures to prove that you are not just I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Male Idiot

Male Idiot Redneck Cephalopod.

kiwifarms.net
  8. I was talking about Bob, Chris is an open book but everything we know about Bob comes from very biased sources.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Slowinthemind

Slowinthemind Riding the rickshaw of short buses

kiwifarms.net
  9. Bob divorced their mother and pretty much ditched them. Do you think he paid child support? Those are some pretty good reasons for not wanting anything to do with Bobs love child(or Bob for that matter)

• Agree Agree x 6
    #89 Aldora, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Aldora

Aldora YouGeeElWhy

kiwifarms.net
  10. I think there should be a rule about using Chris' niece's name so much.
    Yes, we know it, but the more we use it, the more likely this poor girl will have to deal with being related to Christine "Soggy Bottoms" Chandler. :eggplant:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Anything that doesn't involve sitting on one's ass in front of a monitor of some sort.

• Winner Winner x 4
    IwegalBadnik

IwegalBadnik Instant Asshole, Just Add Alcohol

kiwifarms.net
  12. Carol never showed up to Bob's funeral and nobody knows anything about her beyond her math major and that she worked for the government at one point.

David was Chris's eye doctor but kept his daughter's existence a secret from Bob for nine years and likely would have kept on doing so has Chris not found out by accident. Bob and Chris tried to visit him once but nobody answered the door. Last anyone heard of David was that he attended Bob's funeral.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. I wonder if David really was away, or if he was just hiding in the kitchen.

• Feels Feels x 7
    Aldora

Aldora YouGeeElWhy

kiwifarms.net
  14. Given how Bob was despised even by his stepson, who I figure is outside the possible 'no child support payments' drama, I can only guess Bob was far more an asshole to anybody related to him by blood or by law.

I recall Chris saying something to the tune of 'I don't have to love him, but because he's my father I have to respect him' way back (I may have the quote wrong), but we don't know who Bob was as a person in his twilight years given Chris is as unreliable as narrators go and Chris was too busy whining about the rest of the world playing kick the autistic wonderchild.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Resident KF Transformers Expert

kiwifarms.net
  15. I gather he was also a mean drunk when he was younger, back in the period before he and Barb got together. He was older, then, though, so he possibly mellowed out and/or felt guilty about his previous life and wanted to try to do right by Chris. But his aged tard cum was already the worst thing he could contribute to the process of having a kid by that point.

This sounds the opposite of Cole's suspicions that Ran was actually his father. That or Ran was a really gargantuan asshole, and just dumped a pregnant wife. Maybe she cucked him and he found out.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  16. I guess there's more then one way to melt snow. :biggrin:

• Winner Winner x 1
    InTheSidePocket

InTheSidePocket My destiny is to be the sexiest True & Honest fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I think what's most interesting about the Barb-Ran divorce is that Barb filled for (and was granted) it on the grounds of desertion. Google tells me that as of right now in Virginia divorce because of desertion is only granted 1 year after the desertion has occurred. Of course, that period could have been shorter in the 60s, and there may have been an attempt at reconciliation or at least some contact between the two during that year, but as is the timeline doesn't really support the "Yeatts is Cole's dad" theory.

• Informative Informative x 10
    Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. And also when he came

I need more bobgasms

• Agree  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Was he Chris' regular optometrist though, or was it a one-time favor? Because it's a bit weird that he seems to have strongly disliked Bob at the very least, but was willing to examine his exceptional half-brother at least semi-regularly. Yes money can be very persuasive, but if he hated Bob even half as much as his sister seems to I wouldn't want to have more contact with them than necessary, even professionally.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Good point. Here's the current statute's history:

Code 1919, § 5103; 1926, p. 868; 1934, p. 20; 1952, c. 100; 1960, c. 108; 1962, c. 288; 1964, cc. 363, 648; 1970, c. 311; 1975, c. 644; 1982, c. 308; 1986, c. 397; 1988, c. 404; 1997, cc. 794, 898.

The 1919 Code appears to have been three years, as mentioned in this 1920 case, Dinsmore v. Dinsmore.

It doesn't seem likely it would have gone down and then come back up again, so it's probably right that he deserted her over a year before and it just happened that it went through after she was already pregnant.

• Informative Informative x 12
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.