International Week of Detractor Silence -

How much do you think the troll income contributes to Dave's weekly take?

• $100 or less

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • $101 - $200

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • $201 - $300

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • $300+

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • I only respond to polls from actually.

Votes: 18 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
I don't think this would qualify as a gay op, since it's organizing to not do something. Not to mention, there's no way it would happen.
I was watching this Snort Burnell vid
about DSP and parasitic relationship with the detractors and how they don't matter with their troll tips and yadda yadda and I thought man wouldn't it be interesting if we could herd all the cats and for a week no one troll tipped, troll subbed, troll anything. Just observed.

How much less do you think Dave would bring in?

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
It'd have to be more like a whole month & you would never be able to wrangle that much tard for even an hour.
A week would work, if we could actually do it, but yeah it'll never happen. Interesting thought experiment though.
We could figure it out with the data we have but I dont think anyone has a Class V Autism Protection Suit on hand to protect them from all the 'lulz' that those detractors be spittin to Dave with their hard earned allowances. Estimated casualties: All

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A week would work, if we could actually do it, but yeah it'll never happen. Interesting thought experiment though.
We could figure it out with the data we have but I dont think anyone has a Class V Autism Protection Suit on hand to protect them from all the 'lulz' that those detractors be spittin to Dave with their hard earned allowances. Estimated casualties: All
The other problem is that some of Phil's actual fans (or at least...enough of a fan to look forward to watching a stream) also troll him by cheering and tipping with messages designed to get a rise out of him. I've noticed dakkysmurf doing it, among others. They will ask relatively innocent questions that are tangential to (or about) topics that Phil will get rolling on. So that makes defining true trolls hard. Along the same lines, some "troll" anonymously gifted 4 subs to twitch accounts that made fun of Phil in various ways. That could be someone who thinks they're totally owning Phil...or someone like Phrenelith/heaving_earth who is clearly a fan but also does goad Phil on occasion.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
The other problem is that some of Phil's actual fans (or at least...enough of a fan to look forward to watching a stream) also troll him by cheering and tipping with messages designed to get a rise out of him. I've noticed dakkysmurf doing it, among others. They will ask relatively innocent questions that are tangential to (or about) topics that Phil will get rolling on. So that makes defining true trolls hard. Along the same lines, some "troll" anonymously gifted 4 subs to twitch accounts that made fun of Phil in various ways. That could be someone who thinks they're totally owning Phil...or someone like Phrenelith/heaving_earth who is clearly a fan but also does goad Phil on occasion.
I thought dakky was just a smooth detractor?
E: don’t think he’s tipped outside of the badge he has

Nurse Ratchet

Marry XxXmas!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno famalamz.. don't you think at least 2w? Even with ideal circumstances, old habits die hard, no matter what piece of the rainbow puzzle you land on in the Goutmosphere.. you'd need a week for the tismus to assuage themselves, & then you can call the next 7d your data set.

Lol god this thread is 🧩🧩🧩.

PomegranateKing

A pomegranate a day keeps the thots away
kiwifarms.net
Thing is, most detractors are already silent. There are a dedicated few that post on the farms, and some morons that make it their goal to troll tip, but there's a large amount of people who are waiting for DSP to lose his sanity, his house, or his wife. For instance, I rarely post here, but I duck into restreams almost daily to see tip totals after the fact. I'm not posting, but that doesn't mean I'm not watching.

toothless_banana

kiwifarms.net
The ~200 or so that comprise his fanbase are toxic wheelchairs, and go back and forth with their own troll cheering/phases. The true & hanest among them are few and far between, and mostly just the long-term whales and dahlphins. Goofy to think he's getting a weekly $300+ in tractor cheersubstips.

Reactions: Sparkletor

Nurse Ratchet

Marry XxXmas!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought dakky was just a smooth detractor?
E: don’t think he’s tipped outside of the badge he has
Ah okay, I've been mildly confused by this for a while but never interested enough to ask, this "dakky" handle is one dude. Not two. I've seen/heard the sn in LSB streams, but pretty sure also routinely attached to Phil's tardbux gout-outs in several videos..

And to that end:

He’s a master baiter, idk why Phil loves him but he does
Ok I guess that answers what would've been my 2nd question but but .. nigga whut? If this spacker's screen name has somehow wormed its way into my sense of vague familiarity from both sides of the fence, & I couldn't possibly give more of a fuck than the 90 seconds I'm taking right now to ask this, then lol how has this dude not been lonnng long ex-communicated from the Branch DSPiggians for all this open betrayal & treachery?

But okay cool. The short answer is that Princess Phil is as woefully room-temp & selectively inconsistent with his own moralfag decrees as he is incapable of cobbling together a paint-by-numbers plastic excercise bike without giving himself wooden splinters.

And shit like ^^^all this^^^ my dudes, is why you'd never be able to muzzle the tism tsunami surrounding that dude, in just 7 days...

👻

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
Ah okay, I've been mildly confused by this for a while but never interested enough to ask, this "dakky" handle is one dude. Not two. I've seen/heard the sn in LSB streams, but pretty sure also routinely attached to Phil's tardbux gout-outs in several videos..

And to that end:

Ok I guess that answers what would've been my 2nd question but but .. nigga whut? If this spacker's screen name has somehow wormed its way into my sense of vague familiarity from both sides of the fence, & I couldn't possibly give more of a fuck than the 90 seconds I'm taking right now to ask this, then lol how has this dude not been lonnng long ex-communicated from the Branch DSPiggians for all this open betrayal & treachery?

But okay cool. The short answer is that Princess Phil is as woefully room-temp & selectively inconsistent with his own moralfag decrees as he is incapable of cobbling together a paint-by-numbers plastic excercise bike without giving himself wooden splinters.

And shit like ^^^all this^^^ my dudes, is why you'd never be able to muzzle the tism tsunami surrounding that dude, in just 7 days...

👻
Your guess is as good as mine, I think he was banned once during a blackgout stream but unbanned after. Maybe @LyteSydeByll would be able to fill us in better than I can

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna happen. There's those big bucks to be made off yet another daily video about le exposing the fat man.

Just make sure there is a body double ready whenever the guy actually drops from old age or whatever. Don't want an entire economy collapsing. Those "detractor" folk gotta pay their basic bills too, or they are gonna lose their houses!

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino