Trashfire Internet Bloodsports Aftermath - The neverending Mexican drama of wannabe e-celebs and their detractors

• Search feature needs to rebuild its index. Results will be incomplete until it's done.
    I have declared holy war (فتوى) on the site-loading-like-shit issue, and God willing (إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللّٰ) I will resolve it. If pages look different, that's me trying to optimize the site.

Sparky Lurker

Arauto do Autismo
kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the Internet BloodSports, one of the most talked trends and drama-farming of the latest months around this webzone.

But what is the Internet BloodSports? You might ask.

Internet BloodSports (or IBS for short)is a bunch of self-proclaimed pundits of the internet, spewing the most exceptional shit on debate streams in order to prove their points, ideologies and beliefs.

You can see Mr. Metokur video on where he explains and defends the existence of IBS on why this trend is so hilarious, if you want a more detailed explanation.

But to one understand the true spirit of IBS, you have to know where it all began:

Kraut and Tea

Since then Mr. Metokur decided to push the subject of "race realism" with the help of certain live stream hosts and a meme was born:

So many debate streams started popping up, but the one who gathered attention the most was the one where 3 popular political pundits lolcows made part of:

Sargon of Akkad
Richard Spencer
Styxhexenhammer666

Since then this trend blew up and some anti alt-right blogs even started reporting it:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/welcome-to-youtube-bloodsports-the-alt-rights-newest-recruiting-tool/

More and more people started joining up and with the co-effort of 3 livestream hosts, a site was made:

http://internetbloodsports.net

The hosts were:

Warski Live

Morning Kumite

Baked Alaska

But since the most recent drama, Baked Alaska was replaced by Ralph Retort.

As of May 9, in an attempt to make up for the loss of subscribers and channel strikes, Warski Live and the Morning Kumite merged with each other.

As of May 23, Warski Live goes independent again and Kumite parts ways thanks to a buttblasted Tonkasaw.

As of May 28 Tonka reboots Kumite for the third time on his gf's channel with the help of Ian Miles Cheong and El Rariachi.

As of June 15 the site is seemingly gone since the "coming soon" notice was removed, adding the fact Warski Live lost another co-host during the same period.

Since most of these people that appeared on these debates were major interests on /cow/, lots of crazy drama ensued on there, ranging from revenge doxing, raids on the board and staff cocksuckers, the picture spoilered below can provide a summary of some of the major events:
April 22nd:
May 3rd:
Other participants from these streams that have threads based on pic above are:

Veh Monro

Jean François

Destiny

Alt-Hype

David Sherrat

Mundane Matt

Bryan Dunn

Brittany Venti

Jonathan Ross

Dominic Vanner

HoneyBadgersRadio

Mike Enoch

Aydin Paladin

Major political pundits and other spergs not mentioned on the pic that participated on these streams and have threads here are:

CoachRedPill

No Bullshit

Dusty Smith

Laura Loomer

Kristi Winters

Naked Ape

Ice Poseidon

Emily Youcis

Corinne Clifford

Based Mama

Keemstar

Joy Sparkle

Bronx Blogger

General Threads:

Skeptic Community

/cow/

Mr. Metokur

Minor but notable characters not mentioned on the pic:

Patrick Little: Failed republican alt-right candidate acting in the most exceptional and stereotypical way possible to get himself elected to the presidency on a National Party.

Zoom / Xyrix / Corey / @zum :
L33t haxx0r that is allegedly involved with all of the aforementioned doxxing, as well as the doxxing of Andy Warski and his family. There are emails and metadata produced by Zoom of unconfirmed veracity showing that Baked Alaska, or more specifically, Dylan, were looking for hackers to "take these people down". Zoom claims to have trolled Baked and his friends to get them to self-incriminate. However, even if Zoom did turn out to be telling the truth, the accusations against him got people to start digging in to his past, where a multitude of leaked recordings (damning ones, in my opinion) revealed him to be a pedophile, or at the very least a collector of CP.
@Detective Squirrel / The Guardian : One of the people responsible for leaking Kraut and Tea plans on the past, allegedly tried to get Bryan to start a thread on CoachRedPill and drop his dox, later ended on a shitshow with Bryan and Ralph on a stream, now is a just a orbiter from IBS hosts and "left" the internet .

@QWaffen : Someone who doxed Tonkasaw, VampKandy(Tonkasaw gf) and Geekthulu, got kicked out of /cow/ for doing so and ended on a fight with Bryan later on, he was heavily speculated to be Geekthulu himself.

Thomas Ellington: A nobody making videos about polemics on IBS, is friend of Tonkasaw and wanted to expose the "Anime mafia", but ended getting trolled for it.

OpticDecay: Tonkasaw orbiter who makes the cringiest comissioned fanart possible.

Halsey : JF's jewish donor keeping his show alive, also the one who trademarked IBS.

The most recent drama on IBS can be summed up by :

IBS battle royale. ( quick recap )

Warski channel and Kumite parts ways.

BNN Leaks:

Sargon descends into insanity against Metokur.

Braving ruin runs off the internet.

Another co-host leaves Warski.

JF makes his co-host leave and kicks Emily Youcis.

Andy Warski reachs its climax on life.

Last edited:

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Sparky Lurker are you saying the people that run the channel and the fans of it are the cows? Or are you saying “this is a YouTube channel that has lolcows on the show”. If it is the latter, this is more suited for multimedia subforum.

Aquinas

https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Sparky Lurker are you saying the people that run the channel and the fans of it are the cows? Or are you saying “this is a YouTube channel that has lolcows on the show”. If it is the latter, this is more suited for multimedia subforum.
Honestly, the place is right, its more of of a group of people sperging out, some harder than others. over the span of a few different channels. such as the warski one and baked alaska one for example.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, the place is right, its more of of a group of people sperging out, some harder than others. over the span of a few different channels. such as the warski one and baked alaska one for example.
But that content would go in the specific cow threads?

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way I put it in my original proposal TTS thread is this: It's a consistent cow nexus, where every stream is a possible cow crossover, and almost every person who appears on said streams is either a cow with a thread to their name or a thread-candidate of some kind. And that includes the stream hosts.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way I put it in my original proposal TTS thread is this: It's a consistent cow nexus, where every stream is a possible cow crossover, and almost every person who appears on said streams is either a cow with a thread to their name or a thread-candidate of some kind. And that includes the stream hosts.
Cool cool. I was just unfamiliar. I figured that if it were just a “look what happened on this YouTube” it might have fit better in multimedia

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cool cool. I was just unfamiliar. I figured that if it were just a “look what happened on this YouTube” it might have fit better in multimedia
Nah it's cool, it took me a bit to understand this thing too.

The reason I say that anyone who enters there is a (possible) cow is because of the intense "oppo research" that happens when someone is announced to appear, no one sane is going to risk 1,000s of autists going through their history just so they get to autistically screech at Bryan Dunn for 5 hours, not to mention that no sane person would want to get into a public autistic screeching match with anyone in the 1st place.

soy_king

Now with 1000% more estrogen!
kiwifarms.net
So is it just me, or is /cow/ way more forgiving about Godwinson's autistic spergery than most people should be?

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Aquinas

https://i.imgur.com/l3EkPBg.png
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been told that they've constantly tried to turn him into a lolcow

Sparky Lurker

Arauto do Autismo
kiwifarms.net
I would think this thread would have more people.
Well it is on Community Watch.
If you are talking about this posters wise:
-Original thread was left to rot on Proving Grounds for 2 months, for having unadulterated autism for an OP.
-Most of the drama happened during the last week, so now things are a little slow, if you want to check for what happened in details, just click on the links provided on the OP.
-The largest IBS related user on this forum (@Bryan Dunn )was banned for being a tard.
-Most of the KF users do not care about this in the slightest, giving the complexity of the subject.

But if you are talking about this lolcow wise, feel free to make threads about these tards that I will gladly link them on the OP.

Last edited: