Trashfire Internet Bloodsports Aftermath - The neverending Mexican drama of wannabe e-celebs and their detractors

MidUSA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best part of that stream interaction with Tonka, Keem, et al, is that Tommy C said Tonka's name when arguing with a guy named Chad. Tommy was drunk and didn't even realize it LOL. He told Chad to look up Robi Vio on Youtube to see Tonka's fights and matches.

DONGA friend dox DONGA. DONGA sad. DONGA still blame Jim.
Robi Vio isn't Tonka's legal name though? It's his pro-wrestling name. So, he doxed Tonka to the extent of connecting his TonkaSaw internet name with his Wrestling name and his physical appearance,.

Grand Lunar

King of the Selenites
kiwifarms.net
Robi Vio isn't Tonka's legal name though? It's his pro-wrestling name. So, he doxed Tonka to the extent of connecting his TonkaSaw internet name with his Wrestling name and his physical appearance,.
How many times does this need to be brought up before it's considered public knowledge? Anyone who would be interested in messing with him using that info can already find it without any trouble whatsoever. I can understand calling out whoever initially connected it, but personally I think that these people's belief that they're entitled to never have people talk about their pre-youtube public appearances because that's somehow "doxxing" is completely ridiculous.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last thing Tonka should be doing now is burning bridges just because Jim was mean to him. Goddamn, Tonka, have some sense.
To be fair, it wasn't Jim that started anything, it was Tonka. He went looking for a fight with Jim for some reason. It all started when Tonka started defending fucking Kraut for some reason and then implied Jim was wrong and shit, when Jim's vids were really focused on all of the gay ops that Kraut was doing as well as the Kilroy faggotry. For his part, Jim ignored this.

It was only when Tonka accused Jim of 'doxxing' him during an eight hour clusterfuck of a stream where Zoom posted a video showing Tonka's face and he missed shutting it down. Tonka kept harping on it until you could see Jim get fucking tired of that shit. That's when Jim started to make fun of Tonka for being an idiot. You can't really blame Jim for anything that went on during that clusterfuck of a stream. But Tonka did anyway. Then he refused to talk to Jim on TRR about it, saying he said everything he had to say. Eventually they both dropped it, but people wanted Tonka to do it and go on Ralph's stream.

Then Tonka said Jim could come on the Kumite, which why would Jim do when Tonka bitched out? He then made fun of Tonka's dumbfuck proposal of him going to another state to 'fight' Sargon. He also said he wouldn't go on the Kumite to help it gain viewers, because that's what Tonka really wants.

This Sunday, Jim did the Skeptic stream and talked about Tonka for literally 2 minutes on a 2 hour stream which was not even about him. He was responding to a superchat. As a result, Tonka posted a tweet that he was the 'center of attention'. He really, really, wants Jim to come on the Kumite, but Jim is an old-time troll. He knows not to take the bait and he sees right through Tonka, because this shit has happened to him a million times by now: Someone comes at him because they want to boost their numbers. He tells everyone to go on Ralph's stream, not because Ralph is IBS, its because he knows people want to use him to boost their channel numbers. Ralph just streams at a consistent time every night, so it isn't at all hard to set up. That's why its always TRR.

So I don't know what Tonka hopes to accomplish by picking a fight with Jim. Metekour himself doesn't really give a shit about Tonka. Ralph isn't going to talk shit about Tonka because Failure helped with the channel, so he's going to stay out of it. And Ralph really isn't IBS anymore. They have guests and call-ins, its more of a radio show than anything else. The Mundane Matt thing was pure chance (well, not chance as Matt struck the channel immediately), as was other blow-ups. These things weren't planned, they just sort of happened.

Tonka is now apparently going to bat for MundaneFatt now that he 'apologized'. So he's really positioning himself against people and just picking fights for no real reasons. Kraut, Matt, antagonizing Jim. I don't really know what he hopes to achieve here.

Arilea

Boomer Queen
kiwifarms.net
Ralph did talk shit last night kinda on his game streaming channel(I couldn't find it this morning so he must have took it down) . Ralph's co-host Gator is supposedly going to start streaming when Kumite is on. But, Like I said last nights stream is gone.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
It was only when Tonka accused Jim of 'doxxing' him during an eight hour clusterfuck of a stream where Zoom posted a video showing Tonka's face and he missed shutting it down.
Tonka also never brought up that he considered shit doxxing him. His "contention" was that he didn't want Zoom doxxing OTHERS, he didn't care about what Zoom put out about himself. So even when he had a point he decided to keep his mouth shut, because the fucker's spine is so bowed from hiding in the shadows of more popular people for so long until he can come out and try to gain some attention by shitting on them it's almost nonexistent.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, what? That's....I don't even. So his contention that Jim somehow allowed Zoom to doxx him, even though he really didn't care and Jim didn't let Zoom dox others except for accidentally doxxing him, therfore allowing Zoom to doxx someone. Him. Is that right? I don't think Jim let Zoom doxx anyone, just accidentally show Tonka's face. Unless I'm wrong.

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Great wisdom donga. Do grown men also want to get in irl fights when they argue with others on the internet?
Screenshot_20180924-190954.png

• Agree
Reactions: Arilea

Spectre_06

kiwifarms.net
Wait, what? That's....I don't even. So his contention that Jim somehow allowed Zoom to doxx him, even though he really didn't care and Jim didn't let Zoom dox others except for accidentally doxxing him, therfore allowing Zoom to doxx someone. Him. Is that right? I don't think Jim let Zoom doxx anyone, just accidentally show Tonka's face. Unless I'm wrong.
Yeah, he did. For reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue5QxnJvuAE&t=2918s

2:44:58: Failure confirms the person talking in the "pro wrestling video" is Tonka.

3:18:55: Tonka starts talking about "other peoples' doxxes being dropped" as to why he requested that everything be redacted

So yes, he did try to claim he didn't care about his own information being dropped, it was all about "other people". And though he said the information wasn't his, now he's saying it was.

• Informative
Reactions: BSV and MidUSA

Tetra

This is a hurt-box I can't leave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, it wasn't Jim that started anything, it was Tonka. He went looking for a fight with Jim for some reason. It all started when Tonka started defending fucking Kraut for some reason and then implied Jim was wrong and shit, when Jim's vids were really focused on all of the gay ops that Kraut was doing as well as the Kilroy faggotry. For his part, Jim ignored this.

It was only when Tonka accused Jim of 'doxxing' him during an eight hour clusterfuck of a stream where Zoom posted a video showing Tonka's face and he missed shutting it down. Tonka kept harping on it until you could see Jim get fucking tired of that shit. That's when Jim started to make fun of Tonka for being an idiot. You can't really blame Jim for anything that went on during that clusterfuck of a stream. But Tonka did anyway. Then he refused to talk to Jim on TRR about it, saying he said everything he had to say. Eventually they both dropped it, but people wanted Tonka to do it and go on Ralph's stream.

Then Tonka said Jim could come on the Kumite, which why would Jim do when Tonka bitched out? He then made fun of Tonka's dumbfuck proposal of him going to another state to 'fight' Sargon. He also said he wouldn't go on the Kumite to help it gain viewers, because that's what Tonka really wants.

This Sunday, Jim did the Skeptic stream and talked about Tonka for literally 2 minutes on a 2 hour stream which was not even about him. He was responding to a superchat. As a result, Tonka posted a tweet that he was the 'center of attention'. He really, really, wants Jim to come on the Kumite, but Jim is an old-time troll. He knows not to take the bait and he sees right through Tonka, because this shit has happened to him a million times by now: Someone comes at him because they want to boost their numbers. He tells everyone to go on Ralph's stream, not because Ralph is IBS, its because he knows people want to use him to boost their channel numbers. Ralph just streams at a consistent time every night, so it isn't at all hard to set up. That's why its always TRR.

So I don't know what Tonka hopes to accomplish by picking a fight with Jim. Metekour himself doesn't really give a shit about Tonka. Ralph isn't going to talk shit about Tonka because Failure helped with the channel, so he's going to stay out of it. And Ralph really isn't IBS anymore. They have guests and call-ins, its more of a radio show than anything else. The Mundane Matt thing was pure chance (well, not chance as Matt struck the channel immediately), as was other blow-ups. These things weren't planned, they just sort of happened.

Tonka is now apparently going to bat for MundaneFatt now that he 'apologized'. So he's really positioning himself against people and just picking fights for no real reasons. Kraut, Matt, antagonizing Jim. I don't really know what he hopes to achieve here.
Thanks dude, I have been reading through the last 10 pages trying to piece together what exactly happened with the jim/tonka split and was about to make a post asking about it.

Reactions: Secret Asshole

Grand Lunar

King of the Selenites
kiwifarms.net
Whoever currently has the most updated draft of the Tonka thread might wanna at least try posting it soon. He's still managing to be a huge cow even if his five minutes of fame ended months ago, but it should really get out there before he becomes completely irrelevant.

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Whoever currently has the most updated draft of the Tonka thread might wanna at least try posting it soon. He's still managing to be a huge cow even if his five minutes of fame ended months ago, but it should really get out there before he becomes completely irrelevant.
Hopefully he stops being a bitch like usual and go on TRR with Jim. But i hardly see that happening since his crappy morning show won't get views and he won't get money. For not being a internet person he's become an internet whore in such a short time.

Fritzocrat

Vagrant Empreror
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't NEED the money. He owns several businesses, drives a mercedes and used to tour as a professional wrestler in a way that hasn't been possible since McMahon conquered the territories.

Honestly, I think Tonka is going to have one final meltdown before he fades away.

Hope he picks a fight with Jim. He's stupid enough to do it.

Spectre_06

kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest here.

I'd be happy with an apology. Not because I tried to dox Joachim. The evidence and my actions speak for themselves on this topic: holding it over his head and creating a MAD situation where if he released my dox I'd release his information was an absolutely shitty thing to do, and I apologized for it directly to Joachim, who told me to kill myself. I never made any of it public.

Not because I hurt their feelings. Not because of the lies they continue to tell about me, refusing to provide the evidence (which is funny, because they complain about people spreading baseless information on them).

I have always been incredibly pissed about the claim I tried to dox QoB's husband, who they claimed with an active JSOC operator. I have family that did special operations. I am the black sheep in my family, in that I went POG where-as everyone else who served? They went into a combat arms. My grandfather was an infantry Marine in Vietnam; my "father" was a CMC, but he'd been a gunner's mate; my uncle was a SEAL, who's last unit was with Two. I knew his SEALs well, on a first-name basis. Even when they saw me with the bars on my collar, I told them nothing changed. I was incredibly informal. They taught me well if I ever decided to go to a combat arm.

That's what gets me, that they would accuse me of trying to dox a special forces member because I'd be "mad". I know they won't, but I just wanted to put that out there.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino