Trashfire Internet Bloodsports Aftermath - The neverending Mexican drama of wannabe e-celebs and their detractors

not william stenchever

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not even the actual, publicly masturbating Diogenes outwardly made an ass of himself this hard.

The homeless former slave who pissed onto and jerked it in the street back in Corinth in Greece, the real Diogenes, was able to earn the admiration of Alexander the Great. The fact that this dude tries to steal any of that man's dignitas is fucking embarrassing by many generations of proxy.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Cryogenes: "You're a racemixer!"

(moths before)

Baked Alaska: "You'll never be White, Tonka!"

He's trying to be the Megazord of IBS lolcows at this point.

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking hell this dude.
Now this guy is moaning about Ralph being a racemixer with a "paki nigger wife".
He then turns to Jim saying his kids will not be white. :autism:*:dumb:

Jim is Jew confirmed. [gas emoticon] :story:

not william stenchever

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How can people watch Tonka's stream? He's so boring. Even kumite was only interesting when Jim or Andy or someone was on.
If you need something fun to watch right now you need to check out the Killstream of tonight of which we've just made three pages laughing about, featuring a man who's spergery is quickly becoming legendary. Terry died, and another Schizo was born in Diogenes.

Cinderblock

kiwifarms.net
"Youtube is gay and in 5 years most will forget about all of this" -Jim

"You gotta thank god for that. We'll all be dust in the wind eventually." -Diogenes, not the philosopher.

I'm not forgetting Bryan Dunn tho

Zilortha

Strength Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
Someone help me. Exposure to too much Diogenes has given me autism poisoning. I feel like I'm going to be obsessing over trains any fucking minute now. Kill me.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Someone help me. Exposure to too much Diogenes has given me autism poisoning. I feel like I'm going to be obsessing over trains any fucking minute now. Kill me.

I LIKE TRAINS

DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU

I LIKE TRAINS

WHOOOOOOOA!

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Is vamp donga's girlfriend or some shit?
Yea, also there was a rumor Joachim fucked her? I don't believe it but wouldn't be the first time donga got cucked.
------------------------------------------------
Diogenes is a fucking sperg :story::story::story::story::story::story:, how can he blame them for muting him when Ralph just asked him to tell the audience who he is because he's a literal nobody and he just goes ape shit 2 seconds in calling Ralph a micro peen nigger.:story::story::story::story: and his last words were fucking unreal, I fell off my chair laughing at how seriously "God is dead gamers rise up " he sounded. Now that's a bloodsports event.

Seriously though, what point was he even trying to make against Jim, I'll agree he does have sycophants but everyone's does on YouTube but he never claimed to be the original finder of people like Terry A. Davis. He and many others seem to not understand the difference between getting monetary gain for giving away a product (content) people like in return and using a "movement" for easy cash grabs. And when even KoP calls you a sperg, you know you're in the deeper part of that spectrum.

Best killstream so far imo.
Edit:Add-on
If anyone's interested in the stream after Diogenes left. He unironically believes he got Jim with the Terry Davis thing and thinks he's the first to ever corner Jim.

Last edited:

Lysol

99.9% Bacteria and virus free.
kiwifarms.net
why is it that all these people who name themselves after historical figures and philosophers always end up being the most inept and fucking dumb?

I'm guessing it's a mix of the dunning-kruger effect and thinking that if you name yourself after a great thinker it'll (somehow) lend more credence to what you say.

So basically dunning-kruger + :autism: = naming yourself after historical figures.

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Summary of the first hour:

Diogenes: Waaah Ralph, I'm jealous that you're famous and I am not, fuck you Ralph!
Ralph: Fuck you, suck my dick!
Diogenes: Fuck you, suck MY dick
Ralph: No fuck you, suck my dick!
Diogenes: No fuck you, suck my dick!
(repeat for like 30 minutes)
Diogenes: Now it's time to talk to Jim- Waaah Jim, I'm jealous that you're famous and I am not, fuck you Jim!
Jim: Wow you're a fucking exceptional individual.
Diogenes: -proceeds to show that he's a fucking exceptional individual-
Jim: -calmly dispites Diogenes's points-
Diogenes: You killed Terry Davis!
Jim: Yes I did.
Diogenes: You could have been a hero Jim.
etc.

Does anyone else think it would be funny to put these people in charge of America for a while and just see what happens?

BeanBidan

Welcome to Silent Hill faggots.
kiwifarms.net
I never payed any attention to BYR but seeing one stream was enough for me to stay away. The autism just excretes from the host and obviously Dio. No wonder they never have a huge audience. It's a stream of self importance and the belief they are above le drama xd. Diogenes comes off as an alt-right caricature. The host just comes off as 2smart2good4u and the guests seem to just be Tommy C tier boring Mexicans.
It's just an even worse BYBS

Well Fuck

kiwifarms.net
I never payed any attention to BYR but seeing one stream was enough for me to stay away. The autism just excretes from the host and obviously Dio. No wonder they never have a huge audience. It's a stream of self importance and the belief they are above le drama xd. Diogenes comes off as an alt-right caricature. The host just comes off as 2smart2good4u and the guests seem to just be Tommy C tier boring Mexicans.
It's just an even worse BYBS

the only thing I took from this so far (30 minutes in) is

Homo Host: "Why did you go on the stream and sperg out?"
Literally Who(tm): "Because I was bored"

mhhhhhhhhh yeaaaah

____
edit:
the fact that every . single . one . of . them sounds like they're 16 years old doesn't help with sitting through this bullshit at all. But it sure explains just about everything in regards to Literally Who(tm), his "talking points" and the cesspool he surrounds himself with.

Last edited:

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh9x9BYnzkI&t=1h42m55s

Reminds me of Bill and Ted

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096928/quotes/qt0412299

Ted: [whispering to Bill] Now what?

Bill: I dunno. Philosophize with him!

Ted: [clears his throat, to Socrates] "All we are is dust in the wind," dude.

[Socrates gives them a blank stare]

Bill: [scoops up a pile of dust from the basin before them and lets it run out of his hand] Dust.

[he blows the remainder away]

Bill: Wind.

Ted: [points at Socrates] Dude.

[Socrates gasps]