Trashfire Internet Bloodsports Aftermath - The neverending Mexican drama of wannabe e-celebs and their detractors

Lysol

99.9% Bacteria and virus free.
kiwifarms.net
If he just came out and said that he was asshurt that jim didn't give his show a boost, instead of trying to make it some kind of moral objection taken against a moral crusader like the skeptics did, he would've come off not only a lot better (not very good is a definite improvement) but also might've gotten people to try listening to /byr/.

It was never a good idea but hot damn the way he went about it just made him seem like a jealous schizophrenic that projects so hard he needs an IMAX theater to fit his insane self-loathing.

Aww I can't imagine other then that tonka is pretty bitter over evil warsky tribe stealing all the shiny rocks. View attachment 563950

Tonka is going to be bitter forever about the fact that he fucked up his one shot at "stardom" (eceleb status) for the rest of his days. A man with as many plentiful avenues of income as himself who still clings to cringy amateur wrestling bullshit is a man who forever wanted to be loved by all. He's just another attention whore ala KoP.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm just waiting for Donga to get so desperate he comes to me asking for help. I mean I had four whole people watching me drone on about nothing yesterday! Well, I was talking about Donga getting shit on by everyone, and TheQuartering shilling PhillyD...but still, slowly moving up.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I learned from watching rackets that "exceeds $75,000" is a requirement for federal circuit court jurisdiction.

I won't lie, I completely forgot about that being a requirement to establish original jurisdiction for the federal courts.

Liquid Cool

Radness in a Pouch
kiwifarms.net
B
I learned from watching rackets that "exceeds $75,000" is a requirement for federal circuit court jurisdiction.

For fed court jurisdiction you need:
1. Each party to be from a different state AND
2. $75k in damages

or

1. Fed law question

Hence why whenever you hear people suing for 75k you know for a fact it's in fed court.