Trashfire Internet Bloodsports Aftermath - The neverending Mexican drama of wannabe e-celebs and their detractors

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Arilea

Boomer Queen
kiwifarms.net
Donga has no insight to how stupid he is and it is glorious :)
People are either leaving in droves or Donga is blocking people.

Screenshot (275).png Screenshot (335).png Screenshot (341).png Screenshot (348).png

BrigYeette

kiwifarms.net
I don't see how you could take a group politically-charged wanna-be e-celebs emulating Jerry Springer and not expect a massive self-destruction. The fact that it lasted as long as it did shocks me.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And yet the most embarrassing thing Donga has on his septic tank of a twitter is his pathetic as shit DBZ tracing poster for that twitter. My soul tried to escape its body just from getting a full look at that autism... especially since I bet most of the Donga Tribe on it have left for shinier pebbles and rocks.

vhstape

kiwifarms.net
Well that was fast Kumit is under 225 viewers thought it would take till next week to hit that, Andy's stream however is at 1740 viewers right now, Tonka has got to be mad

Last edited:

MidUSA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well that was fast Kumit is under 225 viewers thought it would take till next week to hit that, Andsy's stream however is at 1740 viewers right now, Tonka has got to be mad
Sub 200 viewers now on the Kumite :story:

I'd imagine Andys numbers start drop pretty soon as well though, judging by the shameful display today of his crappy "leaks" on Sargon.

DavieCrockerJump

this is all so tiresome
kiwifarms.net
Well that was fast Kumit is under 225 viewers thought it would take till next week to hit that, Andsy's stream however is at 1740 viewers right now, Tonka has got to be mad
You just don't get it, going from easily pulling 3k viewers and making making a decent amount off of superchats to struggling to pull 300 viewers and making basically less than an actual panhandler is the definition of winning.

Last edited:

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
Sub 200 viewers now on the Kumite :story:

I'd imagine Andys numbers start drop pretty soon as well though, judging by the shameful display today of his crappy "leaks" on Sargon.
Even then that stream was at least entertaining with CRP coming on and sperging out.

THE_MASK_ENGLISHMAN

kiwifarms.net
https://youtu.be/58kTuEL-h-8

Remember folks Tommy C is such a Friend to Robbie Donga Pilkington, still he's now part of Krauts new strategy of suicide bombing yourself 1000 miles from the target.

Kraut Made an appearance on The Open House and Staggeringly said Chief Sitting in Wheelchair ♿ Robi Tonkasaw Vio was Going to Destroy Warski.

Attachments

• 20190105172139.jpg
    20190105172139.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 392
Last edited by a moderator:

THE_MASK_ENGLISHMAN

kiwifarms.net
So Tonkasaw/Robi Vio/Michael Robert Pilkington/ Chief Sitting Bullshit/ Dances With Wheelchairs
has another Notch on his 0/25 no show fight history I'm sure he'll have excuses lots and lots of excuses and defend himself in an 8/1 dog piling stream of his Kumite Kult Kunts Super Chatting him as he is puffing on his Crack pipe whilst masturbating Vamps 8" cock.

I'll just leave this here and if you want to see the grandma's bungalow he lives in, in an area so rural it has no paths or drainage it's on 8Chan cow

https://youtu.be/8rBLERqRMgA

https://youtu.be/0D6XPPulcRQ
20190116074302.jpg

Devon Tracey becomes King LolCow of 2019 eating Michael Pilkingtons bullshit

Attachments

• DEXATI20180608232014.png
    DEXATI20180608232014.png
    818.1 KB · Views: 290

THE_MASK_ENGLISHMAN

kiwifarms.net
20190116100905.jpg

Wasn't AIU also the one who had the meltdown on the Healstream when questioned about gas chambers?
I'm really surprised that Metokur hasn't gone after him for being a Hillary Clinton Cuck even before the primaries, because when it comes to Devons politics a Dry Bland Centre Rightwing speech bot is just what lights my democratic opinion (I'm being Ironic I preferred Gary Johnson)