Trashfire Internet Bloodsports Aftermath - The neverending Mexican drama of wannabe e-celebs and their detractors

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

THE_MASK_ENGLISHMAN

kiwifarms.net
20190117120854.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

THE_MASK_ENGLISHMAN

kiwifarms.net
EztziQ_jW74

#TonkaKeaneIsARat

TONKASAW THE BRETT KEANE 2.0

@THE_MASK_ENGLISHMAN every other post in this thread the past page or so has been yours. calm down dude lol
Lots happening in the past week and this has been coming since 2017 when this lying sack of shit did ever trick in the book from bully campaigns to doxxing to anonymously calling the FBI accusing people who owned Cheif Sitting Bullshit of being CP traffickers. I'm just hoping Zoom and CRP do take a trip to his Grandma's bungalow and call out this prick.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
who the fuck ARE these retards? I'm trying to follow this and it's like reading Tagolog or something, the people make no sense and their actions make no sense. They're not even lolcows, lolcows are funny. These people are just living some fucked up homosexual soap opera.

THE_MASK_ENGLISHMAN

kiwifarms.net
IBS was a mistake. It is nothing but trash.
Not entirely I was on the first Kumite with my all time Favourite Troll the Steely King Karl Reed and as well as having a great sense of humour he could be hilariously surrealist in his replies, it was really Post DaddyOFive Streams that Tonka turned in to a dog piling Cunt mainly because he had some minor success with BasedMama in making KeemStar look kinda dumb.

How fucking dumb is Warski, I wouldn't trust Ian Miles Cheong with a bag of my shit, let alone do a digital partnership. Still I told these cunts multiple times on streams not to trust the guy who made accusations again the Late Total Biscuit as a Rapist only to have got a John Bane criminal record instead of his name Biscuits real name John Bain, why anyone trust a guy who was Buddies with Anita Sarkeesian then Sargon of Akkad with in months of each other.

CEO of Pickles

Here to ruin sandwiches and nothing less
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im loving every moment of it.
Looking back at it, it really was a dumpster fire. Besides the ones featuring Jimbo, the only specific shows I remember were ones that devolved into all-out shouting matches or an e-celeb getting a major BTFO (MundaneMatt Flaggot Reveal, Sargon being told he's not smart, etc.).

Otis Boi

SpOOKY Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Looking back at it, it really was a dumpster fire. Besides the ones featuring Jimbo, the only specific shows I remember were ones that devolved into all-out shouting matches or an e-celeb getting a major BTFO (MundaneMatt Flaggot Reveal, Sargon being told he's not smart, etc.).
I'd sat it was about 10% entertaining slap fights and 90% gay drama. The most fun I had with IBS was when everyone started to tear each other apart because there shows where failing.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
"Zoom [(pedophile, liar)] posting his dox in Kiwi Farms and Metokur getting subsequently harassed obviously didn't help much either."
???

This guy is a retard. Terrible first impression. One of many lazy creators who just hastily hashes together the threads here to an uncritical audience. He also neglects the weatherman, coronavirus arcs and allegations of guntguarding.

JoseRaulChupacabra

Et doigté.
kiwifarms.net
I got to the part with Kraut and had a nit to pick - tiny detail - he said that Kraut grew disillusioned with the septics and their embrace of the aut right. IIRC, 2017 there was a very much prominent split between the septics and the aut right. In fact, much of IBS drama was broadly an aut right vs septics thing. Cue JF debating for the methnostate for how many times again? I was more into the chaotic Kumite format than the structured debates of Warski Live.

Also, the way he phrases Jim's series of Kraut makes it seem like it was a drawn affair that spanned nearly a full year when in reality, it was a slow boil happening in secret and then exploding all at once in the course of few weeks. The series it self was released in near Christmas and finished shortly after New Year.

After the Warski Live episodes around this, one of them had a crying Aydin Paladin, Kraut was pretty much done for the next few months. His capos/discord academics (pls respond) released some content in the first few months of 2018, then Kraut made an appearance on the much declined Kumite. This was post IBS Apocalypse - a period I personally refer to as the Killstream Interregnum.

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
The most fun I had with IBS was when everyone started to tear each other apart because there shows where failing.
To be honest, the "Blood Sports" wasn't the part I enjoyed. I enjoyed Warski, and then Ralph, when they basically were just internet shock jock shows, a bunch of people bullshitting and telling jokes and funnily sperging over the news, like Opie and Anthony from the good old days.