Internet pet peeves -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Marco Fucko

Choking on my sandwich like a chad.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if there's anything internet specific that annoys me about people. People in general are just kind of annoying, I guess.

Some people just can't understand the difference between your and you're.
To and too, too as well. Don't even mention people confusing travesty and tragedy, infer and imply or formerly and formally.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
To and too, too as well. Don't even mention people confusing travesty and tragedy, infer and imply or formerly and formally.
The last part seems like it could apply to real life a lot as well. But yeah, to and too is an annoying one.

• Agree
Reactions: Marco Fucko

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Buying a Switch & Animal Crossing with Trump bucks
kiwifarms.net
When people type out laughter.

Example: HAHAHAHAHA! No man, I'm not mad I swear HAHAHAHAHA why do you think I'm mad?

ZehnBoat

Benny Harvey RIP
kiwifarms.net
youtube videos where it's a TV show clip or something and there's a 20 second long intro that says something like

BROUGHT TO YOU BY
DICKLICKER3004
PRODUCTIONS
you didn't produce it, stop it
also intros that are longer than 10 seconds, or loud as fuck
i remember there was one dumbass who made YTPs, and every video had the ducktails intro theme, THE WHOLE THING as an "intro". it would take half of the video time.

Tags
None