Introducing the New 'New Warriors' - The classic team reunites to mentor a new generation of heroes!

Disc

A Dubious Disc indeed.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit this has to be the most laughable NB representation I've ever seen.
First of all, there's 0 ambiguity about what gender Snowflake is, it's obviously a woman. How can you design a character that's obviously a specific sex and expect people to understand it's supposed to be NB.
Second, Safespace is pink and Snowflake is blue because "defying gendered colors", implying Snowflake IS in fact a woman since she is the one wearing blue instead. That literally goes against what NB is.
Third, HER NAME IS FUCKING SNOWFLAKE, MAN.
How did they expect this shit would fly among the NB community? Oh wait, that's right, they couldn't have known better since they're all white straight boomers with no self awareness. I never thought I'd step on the SJW line but you fucking broke me Marvel.
It's ironic that they're wearing colours to defy people's expectations of their gender... when they wear colours to match their genetics as mutants.

I've always thought it'd be a cool idea to have a group of people whose sense of fashion or style really clashed with their powers. Like if B Negative here was actually a flower druid.

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's ironic that they're wearing colours to defy people's expectations of their gender... when they wear colours to match their genetics as mutants.

I've always thought it'd be a cool idea to have a group of people whose sense of fashion or style really clashed with their powers. Like if B Negative here was actually a flower druid.
An edgy, black-dressed hero with light powers? Sounds kinda dope. What if his name was like 'Blacklight' or something?

Tags
None