INTRODUCING WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY! | 03/04/20 -

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
She looks more dirty and greasy than usual. Gross.

Also, that wonky eye is making a huge appearance in this video, especially the thumbnail. Better go to the eye doctor, gorl. Seems like it's getting worse pretty quickly.

20200305_012629.jpg

Everytime I see her eyes go two different directions I cant help but think of this.
fatezero506 (1).jpg

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Click bait. No weigh in.
Sitting down running her mouth about dumb shit and more excuses.
She isn't doing it the correct way and on video because she knows she's over 600lbs. Since January all we've had is her word- which is shit.
All the fatty does is lie.
This is no different.
Woof that wonky eye though .

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She looks more dirty and greasy than usual. Gross.

Also, that wonky eye is making a huge appearance in this video, especially the thumbnail. Better go to the eye doctor, gorl. Seems like it's getting worse pretty quickly.

View attachment 1174235

Everytime I see her eyes go two different directions I cant help but think of this.
This bitch looks like a fucking gypsy grandmother, holy fuck that wart on her fucking face.
She looks like Roseanne in She Devil.
shedevil.png

Who is this? 🤢
I explained that in the post darlin.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about you show your fucking melting, bloated, purple, stinky, scaly, dirty, sore-ridden, hairy, dry, ashy, crusty, musty, dusty LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYRGS.

Just whip em out bitch, you will get dem views and that sweet food monies.

Bratty girl

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember that dumb bitch country joe? she came on here few years ago posted her own video! She posted a video on YouTube last night saying everyone on Kiwi should go kill themselves. She is an utter stupid fuck wit and I feel has done it as after views. She declared a few months ago Chris Ingham is not a groomer and he can message 16-year-old girls. Even trolled the girls he did message. She called you all exceptional individuals! how charming of her.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone remember that dumb bitch country joe? she came on here few years ago posted her own video! She posted a video on YouTube last night saying everyone on Kiwi should go kill themselves. She is an utter stupid fuck wit and I feel has done it as after views. She declared a few months ago Chris Ingham is not a groomer and he can message 16-year-old girls. Even trolled the girls he did message. She called you all exceptional individuals! how charming of her.
Okay.
So?

Pudgy Bear Claws

turdswallop
kiwifarms.net
If you're going to mention it, link it. I assume this is it?

all is good

perpetually abhorred
kiwifarms.net
Her excuses for not weighing on camera are exceptional. She likes to weigh naked so she knows her exact weight, fine I get that, but why can't she do that privately and just weigh again with clothes for the camera. And the room is too small to film? She said herself she has 2 scales, just use the other one in another room.

Virgo

Pantone 223, "anxious terracotta"
kiwifarms.net
A week of suspense at minimum until we get The Weigh In. How is she going to fuck with it to keep herself the same weight and going down? Will it get memory holed? I'm genuinely curious.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Does she...actually think that the number after the decimal point represents ounces??? Because it does not.
I wondered what she meant by the scale weighing down to the exact ounces... since I've never used scales like she has to, I assumed maybe they have a weird feature like that and didnt think too much about it. But the idea that she thinks fractions of the pound means ounces is so much funnier lol

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
damn. amber must have been absolutely tard raging over that cherry berry whoever callout video and her response to amber's response behind the scenes. the cherry berry girl said that she doesn't buy into the amber manipulating the scale/lying about her weigh-ins fan theories, because amber doing that would only be hurting herself and wouldn't effect us. amber basically says the same thing in this video, and i've never heard her use that reasoning before in the 2032342 times she's addressed the validity of her weigh-ins. hmmmmm.

Tags
None