Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

Posthumorous

Keeper of the Sacred Windows Vista.
kiwifarms.net
Greetings, my name is Michael. I hail from the country that Trump's Toupee inhabits. After a good while of just lurking and watching Josh's streams with hamrolls, I decided to make an account here. My first lolcow experience was good ol' Chris-Chan, though I admit I did not closely follow his saga and later on watched videos to where Christine is now. Anyway, I look forward to having a laugh here.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Vanilla Essence

Lime milkshakes rock too
kiwifarms.net
Hi, signed up yesterday, I;m not giving my name but I had a look around the place and love the topics and content plus the attitude.

CensorshipNeverWorks

Read between the lines and see they are breaking
kiwifarms.net
Hello, see username.

Banned from Reddit, blacklisted on social media, the usual, so here I am. Been exploring and love what I see here.

I don't even talk about dark shit, anything illegal, or anything racist. The most basic topics are getting shut down or controlled across the internet. The censorship is getting worse.

I will not obey. I will not be silent.

turn_coat

kiwifarms.net
Oy!

I came over here from fullchan and halfchan after hearing that they were respectively cooperating with the NZ faggotry while this forums admin went on an expletive filled rant telling them to shove it up their ass. Good to meet you little buggers, where would you recommend I go check out for the same political shitposting that I came from?

Baby Jane Hudson

But ya are in that chair, Blanche, ya are.
kiwifarms.net
I'm a Newb. I've been lurking for quite a while. OMG!! This forum makes me LOL at work (where it's frowned open, but so is reading forums and not working!). I don't think I have laughed as much as I have since I started lurking. Not sure if I can contribute to the laughter but I certainly will enjoy being part of it.

Blood Bath & Beyond

Proud Cracker
kiwifarms.net
Been lurking internet drama for a long time and had heard about KF a while back when I first realized how much I disliked DarksydePhil, but didn't feel the need to sign up or really stick around. Recently I fell into a Chris Chan hole which inevitably led me back here, reigniting a bit of interest and after seeing Null's reply to the NZ police about the recent shootings I became thoroughly enamored with what the community seems to represent. The final straw that absolutely convinced me to join up was when in my lurking I came across the Kiwi Farms Youtube channel and watched the absolutely heartbreaking video on that degenerate furry scumbag "Woof" and the extreme lengths that you all went to to hunt the man down and get some justice. Because of it, I knew I had to be here. I hope that I will be welcomed and in time able to contribute in some way.

VaporwareFaggot

Suck it so hard vapor comes out.
kiwifarms.net
Hey everyone.

I haven't been involved with this kinda culture since 2008. Ive known OF Kiwifarms for a while but recently joined. Havent used a forum of any sort since Middle School. Shit.

Anywho. Nice to meet you all!

The Ghost of ODB

The worst curse is a lie.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey, I'm Ghost Dirty. Been lurking for a while, at first mostly the Schofields and CWC, then I looked around a bit more and got sucked in by the lolz. The leg-and-dairy demonolayer Staphanie Crimson Claw is what got me to finally sign up.

Also I'm a recovering SJW so when I started reading here I got all butthurt and offended; now I don't even cringe when my coworkers say re+ard. So thanks KF, you've made me a much chiller person already!

The Fool

kiwifarms.net
Thank you Kiwi farms. I don't even know what this website is, BUT! I live in Australia and I am sick of the censorship. I saw your response to the NZ police. You are Legends. I got a vpn and now I can view anything. Well done guys!
No. What I think you guys don't yet understand is I know who the majority of you fucks are, just from monitoring IP addresses in and out if this "proxied" website .yeah, I have a higher IQ than many others my age, and to top it all off, I have a huge knowledge on computers . GL chums. You guys found it OK to bash on furries, the MAP community and me. You'll pay one way or another. karmas a bitch.

Give Her The D

Amputee without a Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. What I think you guys don't yet understand is I know who the majority of you fucks are, just from monitoring IP addresses in and out if this "proxied" website .yeah, I have a higher IQ than many others my age, and to top it all off, I have a huge knowledge on computers . GL chums. You guys found it OK to bash on furries, the MAP community and me. You'll pay one way or another. karmas a bitch.
calm down grandpa

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino