Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

The Fool

kiwifarms.net
Hey all,

Honestly not sure if I should be here or not, considering the whole 'animal control' subforum, and the fact that I really don't get any kicks by laughing at folks who are disadvantaged in some way. But I figure that I'm enough of a nobody, and I keep to myself enough that I should be ok... maybe. That said, the reason I am here is because I've lurked around these parts for a long time, mostly following people like Chris, Shaner, and ADF, the latter I actually got blocked by on Twitter, so I'm not sure what to think of that...

All in all, I find these folks genuinely fascinating, and I really like getting into people's heads to see how they tick. I do look forward to contributing here, although my 'contributions' will mainly be in the form of discussions about psychology of the folks covered here and whatnot. Please do let me know if this would be welcome or not, and I'll be happy to oblige.

All that said, I'll probably go back to lurking now. Though I did want to show my face.

Cheers!
We're cool with furries, just use @Reynard as a point of reference on the maximum of what we tolerate.

Doggo

kiwifarms.net
We're cool with furries, just use @Reynard as a point of reference on the maximum of what we tolerate.
Cheers, that's appreciated! I have seen what look like a few furries around and about, but could never be too sure if they actually were furfags or were just doing it ironically, which I guess is cool too - doesn't bother me either way, just as long as I don't bother other folks by being here! I only really talk about furries if it comes up naturally in conversation, which isn't often. But I did feel somewhat obliged to just get it out of the way first.

Fashy Airship

Baron's Aircrew
kiwifarms.net
Just sailed on in a couple of weeks ago or so. Noticed this bulging thread of greets so here I am. Hello folks and hope my airship doesn't bump up against any snowflakes too much. :)

This place reminds me of a cross between Cursed Earth, Megacity 1 and the Vortex (see film Zardoz for what that is...).

Over it all a benevolent Charles Manson rules with a velvet hand...

Tailschu

Cyber shinobi
kiwifarms.net
Hello there, I've been watching videos about Chris Chan for two months and saw that this forum site is for fans of the Chris Chan sagas. I'm probably weird in saying this but I actually have a crush on Chris Chan (before he started becoming a woman).

Last edited:

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
Hi Everyone,

New to the forum, but have watched a lot of null's streams in the past. With the way the UK is going in terms of internet censorship with its 'Online Harms' law that's just come out, I figured I may as well get away with saying what I want while it lasts.

This place reminds me of a cross between Cursed Earth, Megacity 1 and the Vortex (see film Zardoz for what that is...).
Fashy, I'm a fan of 2000AD too. One of the first comics/graphic novels I've read was that Batman/Judge Dredd crossover, it was honestly pretty good!

Reactions: Fashy Airship

Wingus Dongshire

kiwifarms.net
Sup, lurked off and on for ages, made an account a few months back that rotted in disuse because as autistic as I am I offer nothing of value towards cow research. Logged in because I'm getting some DNS fuckery and wanted opinions but figured I should probably rack up enough posts to join the cool kid's IRC (if that's even still a thing) while I'm bored.

Still trying to remember what my fucking username and throwaway email are without having to scroll up, though. All that anonymity went to waste the minute I decided "i'm broke and my vpn sub expired but fuck it i'm gonna post anyways."

Reactions: Kuwomi

Fashy Airship

Baron's Aircrew
kiwifarms.net
Hello there, I've been watching videos about Chris Chan for two months and saw that this forum site is for fans of the Chris Chan sagas. I'm probably weird in saying this but I actually have a crush on Chris Chan (before he started becoming a woman).
Don't be a faggot dude, this is a manly man forum doncha know?

ForceHucker

A Man of Culture
kiwifarms.net
Hey. I'm one of the newfags who signed up after the Christchurch thing, because I've been abstaining from imageboards for Lent and didn't have anywhere to go for news. I don't give a fuck about lolcows or whatever you queermo ED rejects typically talk about, but from what I've seen everyone here seems to be pretty chill, which means that when I get really bored I might post on random topics. Nice to meet you all.

Spedestrian

Tardwalker
kiwifarms.net
Hi, I'm glad to be part of this prestigious tard museum. Preserving the works of society's greatest autists is a cause I can get behind :)

Reactions: Kuwomi
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino