Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

Narutaki

ONORE DIKEIDO.
kiwifarms.net
Been lurking forever and a day, but the whole Vic Mignogna debacle finally pushed me to make an account.

I'm still gonna mostly lurk, though.

Reactions: Wannock

Fat Tub of Lard

kiwifarms.net
I've been lurking here for a while. I was initially drawn in from the CWCki, and I've been lurking on a few threads, mostly animation-related lolcows like John K. and Mr. Enter because I'm a cartoon-loving sperg, but the Vic Mignogna lolsuit is what led me to make an account to give some insights (albeit anonymously; I'm trying to avoid getting trampled by REEEEEtards on my main social media accounts).

NarutoYaoi

I've never seen naruto
kiwifarms.net
Heyo. Long time lurker and faggot, as the rest. I finished the Shoefield thread a week ago and I've been struggling to find shit to do since.
Figured I might as well join if I'm gonna be on this webpage so much.

Duz_Machines

purple blob
kiwifarms.net
Hello, I've been lurking a while and now I'm part of kiwi farms. Began with Luna and Sammie, stayed for the Hartley Goblins and now working through Tess Holliday.

Gertordnia

kiwifarms.net
Hello.
I lurked this place for many years but i finally decided to make an account.
If you want something interesting from me is that i can show the best lolcows of Dagoland and taco continent.

maalikthefakemuzzie

If you declare yourself as "great", you're not.
kiwifarms.net
Hi.
I am a muslim dude who has been following jerry peet ever since joshscorcher released "response to bhaalspawn". Josh claimed to his audience that jerry was respectable, but after seeing his content on tumblr he quite clearly is selfish and has not been beaten enough as a child (And deserved the flak he got). Over the years I have grown to hate this man as he has a warmongering attitude towards people who oppose the LGBT degenerates and literally (Yes I am not being hyperbolic) treats cartoons as serious as warfare or poverty. I can also bear witness that he has written "stockholm" an MLP fanfic where 80% is child-rape.

Because of all this I can not understand why josh is still friends with jerry, it culminated with josh releasing "response to lily peet" and the rest is well recorded in the jerry peet 400 page kiwifarms thread.

Rick Pratt

Whiny twat
kiwifarms.net
Hi,I started lurking back in 2017,I'm more active on the PULL (Pretty Ugly Little Liar) forums, but knew of Chris chan in 2014,I started lurking the Einshine and Benthelooney threads and a few other lolcow threads,as some of those people were people I used to watch the youtube videos of, I'm not really the usual person to browse this type of site, but considering I had some similar opinions on the people there were threads of, I used to be on the site Google+ where some drama would take place and the fact I used to watch some centrist "Skeptic" videos,I think this site would an interesting place to explore,it's not that different from PULL or Encylopedia Dramatica, the latter site was one of my introductions to the 1980s sitcom The Young Ones, one of my favourite shows of all time,I have based my account name and picture off one of the characters, Rick Pratt, a whiny wannabe poet,I relate to that character a lot.

BenevolenceInDenial

Who are you to wave your finger?
kiwifarms.net
Hello!
I am an antifa supersoldier, sent by my superiors to infiltrate this site. I would very much appreciate if you sent me your real name and address through DMs, so I can report you to your local authorities! Looking forward to becoming friends with you!

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I had been avoiding this for a while but ok, whatever, let's do this. I've lurked for a bit, mostly keeping tabs on a handful of cows/groups for both staying informed and being amused/vindicated at times. Despite its apparent reputation for shit-flinging and autism I actually do like the A&H section a lot as a kind of news aggregator and comment section.

Hariel

Autism²
kiwifarms.net
What's life without laughter? This site gives so much laughter to all sorts of makes and models of people that I felt it was time I made a account here and join in on the fun. Lurked for ages though. I'll talk anything with anyone, it's all whatever to me and if I don't know it, hell I'll consider it a learning experience!

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
I've been on here a month and somehow overlooked this. I just need something to do in my downtime when I don't feel like being productive so I may as well be an autist on here.

Tacky Old Broad

kiwifarms.net
Ok, as a recovering knee-jerk liberal, I always scowled at "the evil bullies" of KF showing up in google results.
Then Onision fucked up his yard. So I tiptoed in. Then I heard about Droolface Russell. And I came back. Now La Zorra...fuck y'all, ya got me.
I may not post often, but I will be here laughing and jeering along.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino