Introduction Thread -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

Hariel

Autism²
kiwifarms.net
What's life without laughter? This site gives so much laughter to all sorts of makes and models of people that I felt it was time I made a account here and join in on the fun. Lurked for ages though. I'll talk anything with anyone, it's all whatever to me and if I don't know it, hell I'll consider it a learning experience!

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
I've been on here a month and somehow overlooked this. I just need something to do in my downtime when I don't feel like being productive so I may as well be an autist on here.

Tacky Old Broad

kiwifarms.net
Ok, as a recovering knee-jerk liberal, I always scowled at "the evil bullies" of KF showing up in google results.
Then Onision fucked up his yard. So I tiptoed in. Then I heard about Droolface Russell. And I came back. Now La Zorra...fuck y'all, ya got me.
I may not post often, but I will be here laughing and jeering along.

Arachnophile

"Ahuhuhuhu~"
kiwifarms.net
Whoops, I'm a few weeks late in making this post. Uh, I like spider girls. Not actual spiders, but driders and the like. Since everyone on the internet seems to embrace their fetishes I figured I'd just pick one and roll with it. Keep me posted on Happenings; I don't trust most other forms of "social media". I will say though I never thought I'd be using a forum board again ever since my old 'Zetaforums' days. Surprisingly this forum is well-maintained; I'm impressed.

D min7

Eh
kiwifarms.net
Hello there.

This is one of the only websites I've lurked for months on end, but never thought of making an account. Eventually, I just thought, "Eh, fuck it," and decided to register. The more I lurked this site, the more it intrigued me, especially with the people and subjects covered here. I may not be as much into lolcow culture as many other people on this site, but I figure the more I use this site, it might just grow onto me.

I don't know how much I'll post, though hopefully I can still be somewhat active here. It seems like this is a good place to just kick back and have a little fun, so I might as well do that too.

Cheers.

GlueAsLube

Live. Or don’t.
kiwifarms.net
Spent the last part of eight months lurking. First came here to look at some stuff about the hooligans, but ended up staying. Finally made an account yesterday.
Use to be super sensitive and would bitch and moan about “internet bullies” but this website taught me how to actually laugh at shit, even if it was considered offensive.
Idk how to use forums, I never did prior to this, so I’m bullshitting as I go. But yeah, hello!

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Hello, I'm no one special.

I like collecting and researching things the mainstream press doesn't. Whether politics, celebrity gossip or lolcow edrama.

My second hobby is collecting photos of women with unusual natural proportions.

diff.jpg

Your Average Soyboy

Soy Vey
kiwifarms.net
Hi.

I've been lurking this site for a couple of months now after hearing about the whole KickVic movement from a friend of mine who told me about how much of a monster this Vic guy was, so I did some digging and found this place which has completely changed my perspective on the whole thing. And now that I'm somewhat caught up on that drama, it seems like I have plenty of lolcow drama to look at while I consume my various Soy products.

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
Hello again Kiwis. It's Nekromantik. Hard drive died and kiwi farms was the only website I couldn't get my password back on. I rise again.
Ouch, I hate it when that happens. You should buy one of those password notebooks. Write that shit down in a hard copy.

Gaat

kiwifarms.net
Lurked for too damn long.

Came at the recommendation from watching the 'Weeb Wars' thread.

May disagree with some of what's said (though to be honest my mind has been changed with some of the 'logic' shown) but I enjoy a spirited discussion.

Name's Gaat. I don't 'really' pledge loyalty to anyone. May be a dumbass on a lot of things but I will change if information's spelled out to me. And I'm also a goddamn Dragon Age / Personal / Fallout sperg.

Fuckface34

Newfag
kiwifarms.net
Hello, I've been lurking occasionally around here since last year just to follow CWC's antics and stayed to read about internet drama.

swampsurface

Unholy Gunt Of Apathy
kiwifarms.net
Hey

I've been lurking Lolcow-related shit for the last 10 months or so and started watching the archived streams Josh has done. I'm just a massive sped who has become apathetic towards political convictions and ideologies. I just enjoy viewing the idiocy and moronic nature of people regardless of their background or beliefs.

UntimelyDhelmise

Rusty Recluse
kiwifarms.net
I guess to make a proper introduction, I initially came here and lurked when the ProJared comedy/drama show started. Then not a week later I got kicked out of one of my old Discord haunts for committing the unspeakable crime of being annoyed at identity politics that flooded the entire place so I went "Fuck it might as well" and joined here. Have been liking the rides this place offers so far.

tantric_depressive

Gimme dat, gimme dat, gimme dat nut
kiwifarms.net
I stumbled across one of Null's streams awhile back and didn't find youtube comments shitposting all that fulfilling, so here I be.

Valentine

Useless Lesbian
kiwifarms.net
Hello, I'm.....well, Valentine. I lurk a lot in forums like Lolcow, PULL, and this one. The humour in here seemed up my alley, so I joined in.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino