Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

harbleglarb

kiwifarms.net
alright might as well come in here and say hello.

hello! call me harb or... whatever you like, really. i've only visited this place a few times, but made an account to comment on a specific thread. not sure i'll be all that active but we'll see. i'm mostly here for the drama surrounding people i know/have followed online--since you guys do a lot of digging i couldn't be assed to do myself.

i'm an artist/creator by hobby, currently work as a video game QA tester. there are definitely things i've seen around here i don't agree with (mildly as well as strongly) but that's never stopped me from at least lurking in a community and talking with people you disagree can be good for exercising mental muscles.

Faket0Fake

ポニプニパニポニ歩いて行くよモニムニマニモニ毎日
kiwifarms.net
Long time lurker,now sometime poster I guess.

Still find desu memes funny and coming to terms with the fact that anime fandom has moved on. Many anime fans have never heard of shows I think are classics and what is popular now is weird and scary to me.

xcricket

kiwifarms.net
Intros are gay. Hi I'm new. Been lurking for a little over a year. I love you all long time, but especially Lord and savior Joshua Moon. His murderous rape fantasies make my knickers damp.

Reactions: TheBlackVolga

Cricket

Evil from Concentrate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Intros are gay. Hi I'm new. Been lurking for a little over a year. I love you all long time, but especially Lord and savior Joshua Moon. His murderous rape fantasies make my knickers damp.
Get a name change

thundaga

kiwifarms.net
Been lurking for a good while and this place started to be more and more fun, so I finally decided to get past the point of no return.

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
Been lurking for several months. Had a lot of laughs on account of this site and its perspectives. Also nice to be able to say what I really think without moralfags.

Reactions: AcolyteOfMilk

XeXerself

kiwifarms.net
Hey there. Been a lurker for years, but the PurpleKecleon thread is what drew me in for real. Will still probably mostly lurk but I might share LOLcow stuff if I feel like it.

Reactions: AcolyteOfMilk

ErbBetaPatch

Playstation 2 Sommelier
kiwifarms.net
I'm Erb. I do a series on YouTube where I try to review every ps2 game. Im here for the Lolsuit and the Vic stuff.

~GodfriedChicken~

Edible by Some, Loved by Others
kiwifarms.net
Howdy, y'all can call me Godfried. Or faggot, whichever rolls off the tongue easier. I grew up with a lot of autistic/mental relatives and acquaintances so sperg is kind of a second language for me. Here to be entertained, maybe do a bit of digging if/when I find time.

Reactions: TheBlackVolga

YikNemoShmoall

kiwifarms.net
Came here on Christchurch day and not knowing the way of the farms thought the thread would be pulled/deleted at any moment so glutton read while it was' still around'. Have since developed a morbid addiction/affection to the place. Had only planned to lurk but wondered if there was a special registered users section. Ha.

Anyway, thank you dedicated farmers for your bovine husbandry. Whilst I appreciate your work I admit to having some nostalgia to the time I didn't know what a babyfur was. Swings and roundabouts.

Hi, I knew about this place for a few years but didn't bother with it until now. I am very optimistic but can be very brutally honest to those I care about. I am friendly and like making friends. Can be stubborn at times. ,Oh I like cute things

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I've been using KF as my news site for a year or so. I registered because those little dog avatars are fucking adorable and I want one. Whose dick may I suck?

. . . To get a dog avatar

Son of Odin

kiwifarms.net
I've been lurking here ever since this place was called CWCki Forums and remember the time before Jace Conners was known to be an actor. I decided to finally join after Christchurch when your site owner BTFO that faggot cop wanting to jail people outside of his own jurisdicition for sharing a video.

Hi all.

I've been lurking here for a while but when someone on reddit said this was a terrible place I figured it must be decent so I finally joined up.

I don't really care for "lolcows" unless real life related and not persistent. People who continously make themselves look bad elicit my limited sympathies instead.

Stil I like the off-topic forums here and ya'll seem to be my kind of crowd.

So Greetings and Salutations to everyone.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino