Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

neurotypical

vaginal_boogers
kiwifarms.net
I didn't lurk at all. It took me 5 minutes to know that I have to make an acc. However, it took me ~1 hour to actually make the acc, 'cause of the DDoS 🙄 Really cool forum. XenForo did an amazing job. Looks like a fun community. I'll probably stick around. NSFW

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stranger Neighbors

Dom Cruise

too... many... books...
kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone, I am Dom Cruise.

Been lurking for a while, more than edrama, I was looking for a totally free forum considering how locked down most of the internet is these days, somewhere that feels like the wild west days of the net of old, which Kiwifarms seems to fit the bill.

Although don't get me wrong, I'm interested in edrama too.

Here's hoping we have many interesting discussions.

cahan

it was a vicious hate crime
kiwifarms.net
oh hey, just started browsing through this subforum for the first time, friend of jaiman here.
i'm pretty much just gonna be here to dump random info on exceptional individuals or stuff from communities i find funny. i also really like how null runs his services and commits to internet freedom and privacy.

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
New account, old lurker.

Been around since the Snapesnogger and Zeriara days. Probably will be in Animal Control a lot, sorry.

Reactions: UA 674

Heartmoth

Awaiting the Neopets/Warhammer 40k Crossover
kiwifarms.net
Hello.
I'm glad I found this sight. Its not quite what i've been looking for, but the closest i've found so far.
I'm fascinated by people. I think i'm an awful person with little redeemable qualities.
There's two things that I think matter.
1. What a person desires
2. What a person chooses to do in order to satisfy those desires.
Even though i'm a talentless wretch, I do love life because i'm surrounded by such a beautiful and majestic species known as humanity.
Also, i've been lately going through intense bouts of edginess, sorry.

I could give you my life story, I have lots and lots of long bizarre stories of how I got to be this fucked up mess, but that's too complicated and would take too long and would be an impressively egocentric endeavor. I'll just get right into why i'm here.

I'm looking for other people who enjoy collecting information on specific people, simply because of a certain something in him/her that provokes the soul. From what I gather, that is essentially the description of this site.

However it's not mentally ill people that are my forte.
I mean-... I think I might be mentally ill, but I don't exactly fit any diagnosis. my symptoms fluctuate in intensity and dynamics, hovering more around schizoid, schizotypal, obsessive compulsive, borderline............. But thats besides the point
For me, its a much more personal thing, and not about mentally ill individuals, but rather those I feel are unique, and induce a certain feeling when I see them........................

I am a psychic.
I've felt enough intensity in emotion and observed enough sophistication in the workings of humanity that I have extrasensory capabilities in regards to people and their behaviors.
I have visions. I can know where someone's been, I can know where someone's going, sometimes I can know where they are.
But most importantly, these abilities come with a feeling, that I get about certain people.

Most people to me seem quite dull, predictable, useful at times but ultimately expendable. However, some people- I just get a feeling, a powerful panging feeling, possibly a want....

It starts off simple.
When I was younger, I never noticed it that much- but from the moment I lay eyes on one of these genuinely special people, they occupy my mind. They become the center of my attention whenever we're in the room together.
That plants the seed.
Then over months, years even, it grows.
Extended exposure after the first stage can seem to prolong the initial growth stage, building it up a little slower, but bigger.

I become attuned to people.
It takes a long time to develop these attunements but once I do, i'm partially connected, psychologically and emotionally.

Sometimes it takes some work though, to ignite the connection-...........

WOW WHAT A TANGENT. I'LL GET BACK ON SUBJECT NOW :)
so anyways.....

I'm glad I could find this place where people casually chat about being obsessed with specific unique people. That's kind of a part of my life, and it's nice to have some likeminded chums, so that this hobby, obsession, fixation, isn't so lonely.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

EDIT
sorry I guess I just broke a rule, I just revealed my power level. I joined less than an hour ago, so sorry.

Won't happen again

Last edited:

Doc Cassidy

Notorious Bum Driller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello.
I'm glad I found this sight. Its not quite what i've been looking for, but the closest i've found so far.
I'm fascinated by people. I think i'm an awful person with little redeemable qualities.
1. What a person desires
Even though i'm a talentless wretch, I do love life because i'm surrounded by such a beautiful and majestic species known as humanity.

I could give you my life story, I have lots and lots of long bizarre stories of how I got to be this fucked up mess, but that's too complicated and would take too long and would be an impressively egocentric endeavor. I'll just get right into why i'm here.

I'm looking for other people who enjoy collecting information on specific people, simply because of a certain something in him/her that provokes the soul. From what I gather, that is essentially the description of this site.

I mean-... I think I might be mentally ill, but I don't exactly fit any diagnosis. my symptoms fluctuate in intensity and dynamics, hovering more around schizoid, schizotypal, obsessive compulsive, borderline............. But thats besides the point
For me, its a much more personal thing, and not about mentally ill individuals, but rather those I feel are unique, and induce a certain feeling when I see them........................

I am a psychic.
I've felt enough intensity in emotion and observed enough sophistication in the workings of humanity that I have extrasensory capabilities in regards to people and their behaviors.
I have visions. I can know where someone's been, I can know where someone's going, sometimes I can know where they are.
But most importantly, these abilities come with a feeling, that I get about certain people.

Most people to me seem quite dull, predictable, useful at times but ultimately expendable. However, some people- I just get a feeling, a powerful panging feeling, possibly a want....

It starts off simple.
When I was younger, I never noticed it that much- but from the moment I lay eyes on one of these genuinely special people, they occupy my mind. They become the center of my attention whenever we're in the room together.
That plants the seed.
Extended exposure after the first stage can seem to prolong the initial growth stage, building it up a little slower, but bigger.

It takes a long time to develop these attunements but once I do, i'm partially connected, psychologically and emotionally.

so anyways.....

I'm glad I could find this place where people casually chat about being obsessed with specific unique people. That's kind of a part of my life, and it's nice to have some likeminded chums, so that this hobby, obsession, fixation, isn't so lonely.

EDIT
sorry I guess I just broke a rule, I just revealed my power level. I joined less than an hour ago, so sorry.

Won't happen again
You're going to do great here, I can already tell.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello.
1. What a person desires

I am a psychic.

It starts off simple.
That plants the seed.

so anyways.....

EDIT

Won't happen again
What are you doing, dingdong

Reactions: Birthday Dickpunch
Been posting a while here now, but I never did think to post here in this thread, so I will just take the opportunity to reiterate my mission statement.

I was first attracted to Kiwi Farms by hearing about it on Mr. Metokur and EZ PZ, since both of them are always mentioning it in their "research" on Internet nutjobs. I found the idea of the forum interesting, so I decided to go looking it up. For a while, I lurked threads for the Internet celebrities I'm interested in and the Off Topic. Ended up deciding that the Off Topic would be a good place just to chat about whatever nonsense I want to, and just generally shit up the place with glorified blog posts. See, my friends all go home for Summer vacation, and I'm a social exceptional individual, so I'm basically by myself all day long and use the Internet as a crutch instead of making more friends.

So yeah, I'm here because I have no life. Anyways, I appreciate your all's sense of humor and, while I may not agree with it, I appreciate the general philosophy that seems to be held here: total freedom of expression.

WWGGD

He'd probably throw shit at people
kiwifarms.net
Hey been lurking here on and off since the LOLsuit, have been lurking even more since Nick started talking about the weeb wars, the weeb wars seems to have been a mother lode of exceptional individuals, and I've been checking out Josh's streams for a while, they're pretty good!
Hope everyone is having a good day or something else courteous you're suppose to say.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino