Introduction Thread -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
Hey everyone.
This thing you call Lolcows have interested me for a long time. Allthough i only recently found out of this forum and i only recently realized how many there were to choose from. I have a lot of reading up to do. Glory glory!

I like a grand and glorious fall from greatness, so it was ofcourse mostly Spoony that made me take the step to come here, but i have allready seen many new ones that may well become great favourites aswell.

I allso like rabbits.

Old Man Abe

Oldy but moldy
kiwifarms.net
Hey everyone.
This thing you call Lolcows have interested me for a long time. Allthough i only recently found out of this forum and i only recently realized how many there were to choose from. I have a lot of reading up to do. Glory glory!

I like a grand and glorious fall from greatness, so it was ofcourse mostly Spoony that made me take the step to come here, but i have allready seen many new ones that may well become great favourites aswell.

I allso like rabbits.
You're gonna love this place, trust me. But how do you feel about turtles?

DiceindaMirror

Avoid to 1:30
kiwifarms.net
Cheers! I've been visiting the weekly Movie Night for so long, that I forgot to make an account on the actual forum. I like Vidya and I keep the beaver girl locked in my basement. Yeah, I give her wood. No, not that kind you sick fuck.
zombeavers-29-gif-nice-tail-wtf-watch-the-film-saint-pauly.gif

Reactions: TheBlackVolga

annoyingfuck

kiwifarms.net
I've been hanging around since the NZ drama, decided to finally make an account in the hopes of having, at least somewhat sane people to talk to.

Wiegskters Revolution

"Lost his account Last Thursday"
kiwifarms.net
|I.nfo_N.eutral_A.gency| used to be my old account but do to a former friend who is trying to ruin my life, it isn't anymore. He were planning more than a suicide bait post. He were trying to paint me as a communist emo tranny homo furry who is an incel. Good thing he disappeared from my town because he was found out to be on the sex offender list since he was 22. His name was Alex Nick Bergvines and you know how he disappeared...

yourfinancials

kiwifarms.net
Hello. I am new. I have been following the drama of various people and events ever since trump got elected. Which got me following some lol cows on this web site. Question when will onision go to jail for all his shenanigans? That boy needs to be locked up.

• Feels
Reactions: The biggest iron

Iselda

kiwifarms.net
Hey everyone,
Been lurking ever since Nick Rekieta first mentioned the site on one of his live streams many months ago. It's been good fun laughing at some threads and facepalming at others, so I decided to make an account. It's been over a decade since I registered on an internet forum and actually intended to make the occasional post, but I'll do my best to not run afoul of any formatting or procedural taboos.

A bit of vague/generic information about me:
- I play vidya games and write/DM tabletop RPGs In my free time.
- Until recently, I was a bit of a weeb.
- I've hosted a podcast for over half a decade, but we're so far past our prime that listenership is down to double digits.
- And lastly, I'm a small business owner in what I've been reliably informed is the most evil area on planet earth by New Yorkers and Californians... the South-Eastern USA.

Nice to meet y'all.

Reactions: Coleman Francis

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Hello people!
I made this account a few days ago, but I just noticed that there is an introduction thread, so I thought why not do this now. I found out that this website existed like a week ago (if not a bit more). I was most interested in the SJW art thread at first, cause honestly, it's just amazing. I also had a folder filled with SJW art for some time now, so I can share my findings with the masses. My main interests are animation, art, movies and kinda music.
Can't wait to explore this website further than I already have! ✌

• Winner
Reactions: 1 person

RomanGuman

kiwifarms.net
The fantastic Null's feederstreams brought me on this site. I've been watching those since the beginning. Sailing through oceans of piss, I found ED, /cow/ and now Farms.
I'm mostly a lurker, but I occasionally wanted to reply or share something. I guess it's a common courtesy to write something here so here I am.

Reactions: Coleman Francis

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌛
kiwifarms.net
:informative: The Lord of The End Times
:like: Clever birds
:dislike: Bitter nerds
:agree: Still trippin'?
:disagree: Caught slippin'?

:sighduck: Murdering fools since I was a zygote

Last edited:

Take Your Pills

The reason mental health has stigma
kiwifarms.net
Hey there. I’ve been lurking a while now. I’m a bit of an insomniac, so I often read forums for something to do.
Still don’t know all the rules/formatting yet (probs because I’m usually half asleep), so if I make a mistake, forgive me.

I do love seeing a good lolcow wreak havoc on society. Though I would not want to be in their firing line, that’s for sure. Seen enough crazy I know not to touch that with a ten foot pole. Not irl, anyways.
Also, I love art, writing, and animals.
Let’s see how long I can last before I ragequit, huh?

couponbug.com

kiwifarms.net
Hey gamers, what's for lunch? I've been an eternal lurker everywhere I go, but I heard having an account makes lurking here easier, so here I go. Maybe here is where I'll finally start loading opinions and other garbage onto this big truck we call the internet. Or I'll just repost stupid pictures in the stupid pictures threads.

Setsugaikko

kiwifarms.net
What's good y'all? I initially made an account to offer some insight in the whole todokaras thing, but I've been lurking here and there since then. I recently remembered my password so I'm going to be actually participating since I've been trying to get away from the chans and Twitter, but still want a place to be online.

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi, I'm Malfunctioning Alcoholic and I'm probably an alcoholic.

I take pleasure in laughing at lolcows so I can feel better about myself. Right now I'm invested in the WEEB WARS, because it's producing a fuckload of drama and the the lulzworthy seem to be magnetically attracted to it, so it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Tags
None