Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

Vitoze

Autism Fo Am Byth
kiwifarms.net
Hello. I'm here to more effectively follow the internet drama news since this place seems more mentally healthy than right wing twitter.

Reactions: Old Man Abe

GloriousRapeRabbit

RapeRabbit of infinite glory
kiwifarms.net
Hey everyone.
This thing you call Lolcows have interested me for a long time. Allthough i only recently found out of this forum and i only recently realized how many there were to choose from. I have a lot of reading up to do. Glory glory!

I like a grand and glorious fall from greatness, so it was ofcourse mostly Spoony that made me take the step to come here, but i have allready seen many new ones that may well become great favourites aswell.

I allso like rabbits.

Old Man Abe

Oldy but moldy
kiwifarms.net
Hey everyone.
This thing you call Lolcows have interested me for a long time. Allthough i only recently found out of this forum and i only recently realized how many there were to choose from. I have a lot of reading up to do. Glory glory!

I like a grand and glorious fall from greatness, so it was ofcourse mostly Spoony that made me take the step to come here, but i have allready seen many new ones that may well become great favourites aswell.

I allso like rabbits.
You're gonna love this place, trust me. But how do you feel about turtles?

DiceindaMirror

Not a VICE reporter
kiwifarms.net
Cheers! I've been visiting the weekly Movie Night for so long, that I forgot to make an account on the actual forum. I like Vidya and I keep the beaver girl locked in my basement. Yeah, I give her wood. No, not that kind you sick fuck.
zombeavers-29-gif-nice-tail-wtf-watch-the-film-saint-pauly.gif

Reactions: TheBlackVolga

annoyingfuck

kiwifarms.net
I've been hanging around since the NZ drama, decided to finally make an account in the hopes of having, at least somewhat sane people to talk to.

Wiegskters Revolution

"Lost his account Last Thursday"
kiwifarms.net
|I.nfo_N.eutral_A.gency| used to be my old account but do to a former friend who is trying to ruin my life, it isn't anymore. He were planning more than a suicide bait post. He were trying to paint me as a communist emo tranny homo furry who is an incel. Good thing he disappeared from my town because he was found out to be on the sex offender list since he was 22. His name was Alex Nick Bergvines and you know how he disappeared...

yourfinancials

kiwifarms.net
Hello. I am new. I have been following the drama of various people and events ever since trump got elected. Which got me following some lol cows on this web site. Question when will onision go to jail for all his shenanigans? That boy needs to be locked up.

• Feels
Reactions: The biggest iron

Iselda

kiwifarms.net
Hey everyone,
Been lurking ever since Nick Rekieta first mentioned the site on one of his live streams many months ago. It's been good fun laughing at some threads and facepalming at others, so I decided to make an account. It's been over a decade since I registered on an internet forum and actually intended to make the occasional post, but I'll do my best to not run afoul of any formatting or procedural taboos.

A bit of vague/generic information about me:
- I play vidya games and write/DM tabletop RPGs In my free time.
- Until recently, I was a bit of a weeb.
- I've hosted a podcast for over half a decade, but we're so far past our prime that listenership is down to double digits.
- And lastly, I'm a small business owner in what I've been reliably informed is the most evil area on planet earth by New Yorkers and Californians... the South-Eastern USA.

Nice to meet y'all.

Reactions: Coleman Francis

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Hello people!
I made this account a few days ago, but I just noticed that there is an introduction thread, so I thought why not do this now. I found out that this website existed like a week ago (if not a bit more). I was most interested in the SJW art thread at first, cause honestly, it's just amazing. I also had a folder filled with SJW art for some time now, so I can share my findings with the masses. My main interests are animation, art, movies and kinda music.
Can't wait to explore this website further than I already have! ✌

• Winner
Reactions: yawning sneasel

RomanGuman

kiwifarms.net
The fantastic Null's feederstreams brought me on this site. I've been watching those since the beginning. Sailing through oceans of piss, I found ED, /cow/ and now Farms.
I'm mostly a lurker, but I occasionally wanted to reply or share something. I guess it's a common courtesy to write something here so here I am.

Reactions: Coleman Francis

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
:informative: The Lord of The End Times
:like: Clever birds
:dislike: Bitter nerds
:agree: Still trippin'?
:disagree: Caught slippin'?

:sighduck: Murdering fools since I was a zygote

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino