Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

Rumpled Foreskin

More Human Than Human
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello dear internet fellows. I found this website five minutes ago, and I thought it would be a great idea to sign in.
I don't really know what I can expect here, but let's see.
Welcome, fam. Be sure to lurk for awhile, just so you can get a feel for the site culture. It’s also very important to think before hitting that enter button. Have fun & be safe.

Balanced Boomer

The 80's were pretty alright.
kiwifarms.net
Been reading threads for a while. Joined because everyone seems reasonable and agreeable as long as you're not sperging out like a retard.

Edit: Now I understand why some people say re.tard with the period. That's pretty cool.

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been lurking for well over a year and finally decided to make an account so I can keep an eye on some of the less active threads and maybe add into existing conversations about some of the people who I was aware of before coming across the forum.

Reactions: Rumpled Foreskin

2hufag

Straight outta hentai
kiwifarms.net
Hello, I've been lurking on this site at work on my phone when I'm exceptionally bored. Still in the middle of my quest to read Jonathan Yaniv's entire thread but you autists posting there every minute are making it quite difficult for me. I'll make it to the end one day.

I'm a big Touhou fag and that's what I mostly go on about when I'm on my lonesome so I'm probably just going to read for the most part. I'd be happy to talk about some exceptional amazing individuals from the Touhou community if that ever becomes relevant somehow, though.

Reactions: TheBlackVolga

dieffenbachia

kiwifarms.net
I've been lurking here since I found a thread about an old tumblr mutual (martinfinnegan if anyone remembers that lolcow) over a year or so ago. I figured finally making an account would make it easier to satisfy my morbid curiosity.

I also kinda miss being involved on an internet forum, so I'm gonna try to lurk a little less. The forum I used to post on almost daily drove off a lot of older members because of a broken software change/ugly ass redesign and it hasn't felt the same since.

Traveler

kiwifarms.net
Found this through a friend, though we agreed not to tell each other our usernames. I actually embarrassed myself yesterday by not lurkimg, so don't do that haha,

S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net
Found this through a friend, though we agreed not to tell each other our usernames. I actually embarrassed myself yesterday by not lurkimg, so don't do that haha,
And I'm sure there's no way for him to figure it out now that you've publicly talked about your agreement on this account.

Reactions: Coleman Francis
Tags
None