Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

Bender

I bend stuff, usually the truth.
kiwifarms.net
Hi, I'm Malfunctioning Alcoholic and I'm probably an alcoholic.

I take pleasure in laughing at lolcows so I can feel better about myself. Right now I'm invested in the WEEB WARS, because it's producing a fuckload of drama and the the lulzworthy seem to be magnetically attracted to it, so it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Gaijin

kiwifarms.net
Hi. Signed up a couple of days ago, only now realizing that I should probably do a proper greeting in here. Really loving that this type of forum format still lives!

Also, who is Joshua Moon? Aside from being the glorious leader, I mean, lol. Link to his profile, any one?

Have even more questions after Google search

Last edited by a moderator:

Rumpled Foreskin

More Human Than Human
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello dear internet fellows. I found this website five minutes ago, and I thought it would be a great idea to sign in.
I don't really know what I can expect here, but let's see.
Welcome, fam. Be sure to lurk for awhile, just so you can get a feel for the site culture. It’s also very important to think before hitting that enter button. Have fun & be safe.

Balanced Boomer

The 80's were pretty alright.
kiwifarms.net
Been reading threads for a while. Joined because everyone seems reasonable and agreeable as long as you're not sperging out like an exceptional individual.

Edit: Now I understand why some people say re.tard with the period. That's pretty cool.

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Been lurking for well over a year and finally decided to make an account so I can keep an eye on some of the less active threads and maybe add into existing conversations about some of the people who I was aware of before coming across the forum.

Reactions: Rumpled Foreskin

2hufag

Straight outta hentai
kiwifarms.net
Hello, I've been lurking on this site at work on my phone when I'm exceptionally bored. Still in the middle of my quest to read Jonathan Yaniv's entire thread but you autists posting there every minute are making it quite difficult for me. I'll make it to the end one day.

I'm a big Touhou fag and that's what I mostly go on about when I'm on my lonesome so I'm probably just going to read for the most part. I'd be happy to talk about some exceptional amazing individuals from the Touhou community if that ever becomes relevant somehow, though.

Reactions: TheBlackVolga

dieffenbachia

kiwifarms.net
I've been lurking here since I found a thread about an old tumblr mutual (martinfinnegan if anyone remembers that lolcow) over a year or so ago. I figured finally making an account would make it easier to satisfy my morbid curiosity.

I also kinda miss being involved on an internet forum, so I'm gonna try to lurk a little less. The forum I used to post on almost daily drove off a lot of older members because of a broken software change/ugly ass redesign and it hasn't felt the same since.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino