Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

DoodleBerry

Talk to my Agent
kiwifarms.net
I've been guest lurking since Christchurch. Null's handling of the NZ police was some of the most enjoyable rebel bad-assery I'd seen in a long time. The Farms became my instant go-to for topical High Weirdness. I finally registered because of the 3 ring Yaniv circus. Following this insane saga is the highlight of my day.

Tetra

This is a hurt-box I can't leave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't do it man

We don't need more autistic shooters

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Don't do it man

We don't need more autistic shooters
But if he absolutely HAS to do it where should we point him?

edit
I intend to become the next "Christian Weston Chandler" of the "Web", however...those who seek to slander me are small in number. Less than a handful. In time, I hope to be able to post myself, on the list "LULZCOWS"
Ugh never mind, a mass shooter would be preferable

reptiles

kiwifarms.net
I shall continue to act in a manner befitting of an "Autistic Schizo Lulzcow" until I am given my rightful title.

Ban me if you must, but it only proves I'm Right.

• Autistic
Reactions: FeverGlitch

reptiles

kiwifarms.net
I've only been caught committing misdemeanors. I intend to commit no more crimes. In time, you will learn my real life name, address, family, et cetera. All will be revealed, when the Time is right.

You will learn, my online accounts: my private chat history; everything you need shall be revealed to you in time.

However, it's too early - so I should be quiet on such things.

----------------
1566085629106.png

View attachment 895952

1566084996718.png

I listen not, to those who doubt me. I shall claim what is rightfully mine.
--------------

I have an Instagram account - some of my past Crimes and Sins are detailed in the captions, and I look quite "crazy" in the pictures, indeed. Would anyone like to see it?

Delete my posts, if you wish. Doing so only further proves my "LULZCOW POTENTIAL".

Last edited:

Tetra

This is a hurt-box I can't leave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have an Instagram account - some of my past Crimes and Sins are detailed in the captions, and I look quite "crazy" in the pictures, indeed. Would anyone like to see it?
just post the fucking decapitated head you have in the fridge and get on with it

Reactions: Coleman Francis

reptiles

kiwifarms.net
just post the fucking decapitated head you have in the fridge and get on with it
I have no such thing, but I >HAVE< threatened to kill some former "friends" of mine, would >THAT< interest you?

I'm developing a game that's quite - shoddy. The production values are strange, and the narrative themes are quite unclear at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

reptiles

kiwifarms.net
So what you're saying is that this is just some faggy attempt at viral marketing.
Let's go with that. A shameful and "LULZ COW"-esque action.

Woah!!! My plentiful posts were condensed into a single, unreadable mess by these so-called "moderators"...

https://archive.li/DQIde

Consult these archives for my posts' TRUE form....The natural reaction of a lolcow is deleting fucking everything when they get found out. The responsibility of a Kiwi is to record fucking everything before that happens.

Last edited:

EvilVsGoodUser

kiwifarms.net
Hmm haha... seems like there's QUITE the ruckus here... but anyways... MY Introduction. I enjoy, mixing evil AND good to get something... better... more perfect...... a synthesis ... if you will.. HAHA.... You'll be surprised at the results when you ride the line...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino