Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

EvilVsGoodUser

kiwifarms.net
@reptiles Is this some kind of fourth dimensional piss take? We're approaching levels of irony that shouldn't be possible.

Ha... I think anyone "In-The-Know" has known that we've been in the "Post-ironic" age for quite some time now. The generalized existential dread of the population is reaching... a critical mass if you will... everything is growing.... cold.... and most "love" is a mere farce... a projection for personal gain. Ha, just the way I like it! Time for EVIL and GOOD to mix together!!! LOL!!!

Never Scored

kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone. I started Internet sperging on Usenet in the late 90s getting in WWF vs WCW slapfights. Started posting on message boards in the early 2000s, eventually landing on SA. Stopped posting there around 2013 when everyone in Wrestlehut seemingly spontaneously became trannies. I've been off and on Reddit, but honestly I find it a little gay. I've lurked here a little for a couple of years. Looks like a fun place for an exceptional individual such as myself. Please don't tell my wife and kids I'm here.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
Fuck I didn't know this existed.

Ummm...so I've been around the interwebs since 2008 or so, as a kiddy. Didn't know about the Farms until 2015/6 (All I knew about it was that they had a thread on Mr. Enter and made fun of him, which I thought was a pretty unique idea in concept, but I thought nothing of it) and didn't start lurking until around August/September 2018 when I lurked the John K. thread/MrEnter thread and I enjoyed how much info this site was able to find on this goes guys as well as others that I've seen too and the Multimedia thread. I stuck around and eventually had the idea to make an account. I made an account in January 2019 joining the community, and I've been going strong ever since.

I've been on/lurking on other sites such as Deviantart, Reddit, Youtube, Discord, and all of them are pretty shit, except for this site. This site is probably my favorite on the internet because of the freedom to just make fun of other people freely without anyone knowing who you are and all that shit, as well as talk about interests and just thoughts about life. Vast variety of things to do in this community of exceptional individuals, and I lurk forward to continuing to be a humble member of Null's Gang of Little Pawncows.

Exigent Circumcisions

The autism.. it's coming from inside the house!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck I didn't know this existed.

Ummm...so I've been around the interwebs since 2008 or so, as a kiddy. Didn't know about the Farms until 2015/6 (All I knew about it was that they had a thread on Mr. Enter and made fun of him, which I thought was a pretty unique idea in concept, but I thought nothing of it) and didn't start lurking until around August/September 2018 when I lurked the John K. thread/MrEnter thread and I enjoyed how much info this site was able to find on this goes guys as well as others that I've seen too and the Multimedia thread. I stuck around and eventually had the idea to make an account. I made an account in January 2019 joining the community, and I've been going strong ever since.

I've been on/lurking on other sites such as Deviantart, Reddit, Youtube, Discord, and all of them are pretty shit, except for this site. This site is probably my favorite on the internet because of the freedom to just make fun of other people freely without anyone knowing who you are and all that shit, as well as talk about interests and just thoughts about life. Vast variety of things to do in this community of exceptional individuals, and I lurk forward to continuing to be a humble member of Null's Gang of Little Pawncows.
And you're a negro. Don't forget that part.

• Agree
Reactions: The Pink Panther
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino