Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters
P

PO 909

kiwifarms.net
Hey, I'm kind of new here. I've actually been lurking this site on and off since at least 2015, and the thread about the current Funimation drama made me create an account here!

ShiningBrightly

kiwifarms.net
Hi I've been around ED for a while and I like IRC a lot. Always heard about this place but never bothered to sign up until I wanted to share a potential lolcow I found. Big fan of Gothic King Cobra and Chris-Chan.

Kriggle 'em

The club penguin Dojo theme on loop
kiwifarms.net
Hey, new to the site after being aware of its existence and lurking for a couple of months.

I'm in! Fuck my spam folder holding my confirmation hostage for a fucking full 8 hours.
Hello, I am Hamburger.
Same, it took me 6 and i nearly thought it was straight up incorrect.

Kotspadda

kiwifarms.net
Salutations, heard about this here virtual pixel page from some interesting bloke while we was serving in the u-tub.

I'm lying about on me arse as it is, so might as well take a stroll through a well curated human zoo.

Japanese Jesus

kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone, long time lurker, I finally decided to create an account because why the fuck not. I want to have this if I feel like shitposting.
So let's crack a cool one open.

Crystal Golem

Time to get that lens
kiwifarms.net
Hello! I actually first learned of you guys through hate searching dobson but I soon found myself thinking "Is that me?" to far too many posts. I guess that says something about me.

Fartwhistle

Brap Brap, Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
Hi, Um.

OWS -> ElevatorGate -> TiA -> GG -> Trump -> Now.

In that order, basically.

>Joshua Moon

Literally, Who? Go Fuck Yourselves. I'm outta here.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino