Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

Giant Kozaky

kiwifarms.net
Been lurking for about a year regularly after listening to Null on streams. Made me nostalgic about my teenage years on the chans/ED/irc.
Finally got bored enough to go through with creating an account.

Reactions: DeezMFnutz

DeezMFnutz

Detective Scrotes
kiwifarms.net
Sup. I'm both a newfag and an agedfag (pushing 40.) I have a PdD in Psychology and work as a professor at a small religious university. I'm a lefty but goddamn I'm sick of identity politics and victim culture. I've lurked here for a long time. The leet haxxors incident pissed my AssBurgers ass off, so I started an account.

I'm a degenerate.

• Winner
Reactions: skullomania

Qomplex

kiwifarms.net
Heyo everyone. I might be new to kiwi farms but I'm not some internet novice. Internet drama and stirring the pot for shits and giggles is my passion.

YTV In the 90s

kiwifarms.net
I used to read ED and some other incarnation of the farms years ago when Chris was still very active. Life was fun and full of promise, and always easy to laugh. Now I try to preserve the past and collect old things from childhood. I'm a fan of YTV's old programming and would love a complete archive of old recordings commercials and all. If you like old media, then we probably have something in common.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Pratt
A

AJ 312

kiwifarms.net
Hi everyone, I think this describes me best,

I am on a noble quest to stop homos from eating da poo poo

I'm here because I have been browsing a lot of this forum quite regularly for about 18 months now. I frequently look at Beauty Parlor, Tumblr, Games and Multimedia. I am quite left leaning, an out and proud faggot but a huge defender of free speech, laughing at morons and attention seekers. I hope to stick around!

Reactions: DeezMFnutz

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
I've known about this site for years but started lurking regularly after becoming a fan of Josh's streams. I've actually never joined or posted in any forums before unless you count 4chan but I would like to contribute to the discourse here. Sadly, I am a gamer and weaboo so if I do something autistic or break any unspoken rules then please let me know. My main interests on here are youtubers and exceptional individuals in the vain of ChrisChan, Segacamp, and JustinRPG, basically just weirdos.

Reactions: Stranger Neighbors

Isaac Cox

kiwifarms.net
Ayo wuz krakin s'yoboi with the big D comin' at chu lettin y'all know I'm deep in this shitpostin' game son.

Been lurking for years and figured I might as well join one of the last remaining places I can speak my mind and make fun of the mentally exceptional.

• Autistic
Reactions: Pineapple Fox
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino