Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

YTV In the 90s

kiwifarms.net
I used to read ED and some other incarnation of the farms years ago when Chris was still very active. Life was fun and full of promise, and always easy to laugh. Now I try to preserve the past and collect old things from childhood. I'm a fan of YTV's old programming and would love a complete archive of old recordings commercials and all. If you like old media, then we probably have something in common.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Pratt
A

AJ 312

kiwifarms.net
Hi everyone, I think this describes me best,

I am on a noble quest to stop homos from eating da poo poo

I'm here because I have been browsing a lot of this forum quite regularly for about 18 months now. I frequently look at Beauty Parlor, Tumblr, Games and Multimedia. I am quite left leaning, an out and proud faggot but a huge defender of free speech, laughing at morons and attention seekers. I hope to stick around!

Reactions: DeezMFnutz

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
I've known about this site for years but started lurking regularly after becoming a fan of Josh's streams. I've actually never joined or posted in any forums before unless you count 4chan but I would like to contribute to the discourse here. Sadly, I am a gamer and weaboo so if I do something autistic or break any unspoken rules then please let me know. My main interests on here are youtubers and exceptional individuals in the vain of ChrisChan, Segacamp, and JustinRPG, basically just weirdos.

Reactions: Stranger Neighbors

Isaac Cox

XD
kiwifarms.net
Ayo wuz krakin s'yoboi with the big D comin' at chu lettin y'all know I'm deep in this shitpostin' game son.

Been lurking for years and figured I might as well join one of the last remaining places I can speak my mind and make fun of the mentally retarded.

Doughnut boy

Got a creamy filling
kiwifarms.net
I believe this is all I need to say
And yes did try to use the "creamy filling" face for my Avatar

Happy Gopnik

kiwifarms.net
Hi all,

Used to read ED a butt ton a few years back and loved that good stuff. Came here for the Vic stuff, stayed for all the lolcows. Bless all of you magnificent bastards.

CaptainNiemand

kiwifarms.net
「かわるわよ」と意味? 日本語が未だ上手じゃないよ。 少し日本語を分かることだけの。。。
That version of the Re: Cutie Honey OP has its ending clipped, so I was pointing out how Honey's famous catchphrase "Kawaruhayo! (I'm gonna change!)" is missing.
😉

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
I am the Mad Asshatter, and my previous username here was Maggot. I had foolishly used one of the burner-type email that expired quickly thinking it would be one and done., But I had trouble logging in again (it wasn't accepting my password) and after many various efforts of this, I had to admit defeat and thus had to re-register.

So now 'Maggot' is the Mad Asshatter.

• Feels
Reactions: edboy

Hechter

Professional cynic.
kiwifarms.net
I used to read ED and some other incarnation of the farms years ago when Chris was still very active. Life was fun and full of promise, and always easy to laugh. Now I try to preserve the past and collect old things from childhood. I'm a fan of YTV's old programming and would love a complete archive of old recordings commercials and all. If you like old media, then we probably have something in common.
Same here, I miss old ED

Tags
None