Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

weedsneaker13

Vroomer gang
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why on allah's great blood stained earth would a human female girl come to this site? It would just backfire and also kinda work. People would hate her but also orbit her.
I don't think so, Didn't you read the statement when you signed up that Our community is tight and usually inwardly friendly. ?

Reactions: Angel Dust

Shringlecrink

kiwifarms.net
Hello friends, I have pulled myself from prrimordial ooze of the vague and nebulous depths of the chans to come and giggle at the exceptional individuals of the Internet. I'm pretty stupid too.

• Feels
Reactions: Oban Kamz

Magenta

kiwifarms.net
Hi i am basically new here. Despite what some men say i do not have anal canal with a man named Trent. I'm sometimes portrayed by those that know me as an Aussie wielding a sawed off shot gun but it's all stories so don't worry it's not like i'm about to barrage and massacre a mosque or anything.
Looking for a new place to post at the moment and this joint looks alright.

👋

Gingercide

kiwifarms.net
Hi trannies, feminists, neo-nazi alogs, Stalinist commies and furfags of the world.
I am new here.

Hi I'm from the original /cow/ I'm the guy that trolled nate spergwood into the ground and tattled to his mom about his death threats.
Your Cat Alunya syndicalist avatar tells me that you are a user of leftypol as well.
We have a leftist spammer on the Bloodsport's thread in /cow/. I am going to guess you are this guy:

drfuzzyballs

kiwifarms.net
Hi trannies, feminists, neo-nazi alogs, Stalinist commies and furfags of the world.
I am new here.

Your Cat Alunya syndicalist avatar tells me that you are a user of leftypol as well.
We have a leftist spammer on the Bloodsport's thread in /cow/. I am going to guess you are this guy:
No I'm not the spammer and found leftypol boring but god I miss 8chan

64bitmodels

kiwifarms.net
Hey, i just got here.
I have known this site existed for some time, thought it was a regular forum. What I didn't know was that it was lolcow heaven. This place seems really sweet, I'm gonna stay.

walderfrey69

they all think they're better than me
kiwifarms.net
Lurked for a few months. I always want to post my 2 cents but then I think about it and I don't really have anything to say. :( Can't follow most threads, most lolcows just depress me. I'm here for the Zoe Quinn thread because she makes my skin crawl and the media's take on her is infuriating. This is my unbiased news source. To a lesser extent I follow the maddox thread and then the cosmo wright thread. Also it warms my heart how you guys actually seem to like fedsmoker and the templeOS guy. I just discovered fedsmoker and then he dropped dead two days later. Sorry everyone.

• Feels
Reactions: Bonkers D Bobcatkin
Tags
None