Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

A Widdle Woach

kiwifarms.net
Hello kiwis! Long time lurker first time posting.
Initially I came to keep tabs on Chris and ALR but stayed for the near endless supply of cows.

JustWhy

Me... Fuggg
kiwifarms.net
Hello! ,you pesky trolls, haters and tumour of Internet!
JUST JOKING ;-P thats how outside sees you
Curiosity killed the cat, they say ;) but whatever - I just have registered.
I was crawling through farms from time to time, well for few years now, what I saw just... I have no words sometimes.
For example, cases of people that are just incredible, but in wrong, often very bad way. In short, more or less - human tragedy, nothing to laugh at for real.

'Being' in the Internets for long time, I've seen a lot, too much I would say, thus I'm having heavy, sometimes weird thoughts, thankfully not represented by my actual avatar, not suicidal ones*. Life outside 'cyberspace' doesn't always deliver nice views too, especially lately.
*(It is more like, let's hide from all this, and vegetate somewhere in a deep basement or anywhere else.)
World surrounding us gets weird, more and more depressive - we have to be strong. More individuals giving up, means less and less chances to change anything.
Overall
People... Humanity loops itself in weird way, making same mistakes for thousands of years, pushing itself into problems - falls of civilisations, wars etc. and then learning almost nothing from it.
Or else more likely than that, I think, not that humanity isn't learning, but keeps forgetting or pretending that have not happened.
Maybe events that are coming would straighten up humanity for good, or at least in more significant part.
^--In my humble opinion, human greed is one of main problems here.--^
///I don't want to cause an unnecessary 'off-topic in off-topic' *sigh* - this is just an introduction thread, is there a thread for talk on topic like this?

Last edited:

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hi i am basically new here. Despite what some men say i do not have anal canal with a man named Trent. I'm sometimes portrayed by those that know me as an Aussie wielding a sawed off shot gun but it's all stories so don't worry it's not like i'm about to barrage and massacre a mosque or anything.
Looking for a new place to post at the moment and this joint looks alright.

👋
Hella sup Mr Magenta. I’m glad your back and posting on this forum. Even tho you registered to this forum in 2017 just because I did after following me here from the shroomery you never really posted. You only have 5 posts as of today. However, why are you now banned on the shroomery? I simply don’t understand.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Hi i am basically new here. Despite what some men say i do not have anal canal with a man named Trent. I'm sometimes portrayed by those that know me as an Aussie wielding a sawed off shot gun but it's all stories so don't worry it's not like i'm about to barrage and massacre a mosque or anything.
Looking for a new place to post at the moment and this joint looks alright.

👋
Oh shit! Its Mr Magenta hella on this forum!! This is the main Australian right here! The story we heard about you wielding a shotgun and blasting Shivers in the face is hells true! He made you hella jealous and now needs facial reconstructive surgery since you blasted him in the face! Hella sup on this forum!

Hella sup Mr Magenta. I’m glad your back and posting on this forum. Even tho you registered to this forum in 2017 just because I did after following me here from the shroomery you never really posted. You only have 5 posts as of today. However, why are you now banned on the shroomery? I simply don’t understand.
Men simply don't understand these facts. Why would a man Mr Magenta be banned from shroomery.org? It simply does not make sense. Maybe Trent's homosexual lover got jealous over Mr. Magenta slamming cock into the anus of Trent and offered an admin on shroomery.org a blowjob to ban a man Mr. Magenta. After all Trent has child now.

You better be careful Shivs. We all know how Stealth1vampire slams his cock into the anus of a man named Trent. "Simply is why" as Mr. Magenta rushes into the room with a sawed off shotgun. "Trent is mine!" Screams Mr Magenta and blasts any man currently penetrating Trent with a sawed off shotgun directly in the forehead. Shivers could be in danger yes yourself could be in line of fire. Many men are jealous of Trent. This is no environment for child.

Mr Magenta is hella sup in here! Hella sup!!

Devil

Enjoying the virus?
kiwifarms.net
Ni hao, kiwis. I came to look at the Wuhan thread since current events isn't accessible to outsiders anymore. I'm here for the cows and Community Watch, too. I wouldn't call myself an extremely longtime lurker, but the farms caught my attention a while ago.

Reactions: Angel Dust

Demon King

Cynical Ruminator
kiwifarms.net
New to the site, not new to the idea. I've heard about you guys for years, but I was drawn in by my desire to contribute. I have always had a fascination with joining weird and obscure communities to get to know, and understand their mindsets. I have been doing this for nearly 14 years. I think we will get along.

an kamel

kiwifarms.net
I joined for war, meth, death,
rotting flesh of the oppressed,
lolcow obsessed, i protest don't test, be mah guessst 'n not on ur behesstt 'n shiet

Captain Communism

I had to live in a paper bag
kiwifarms.net
Ahoj Teepee Harmsmen:

I'm somewhat new to this Lovely but sometimes Unusual Site. It's quite a shame that Jewtubefags and Twatterfags think that we're Imps and Demons from Doom.

Anyways, I will make all kinds of useless videos and images for you to Devour, and Rip and tear.

Sbohem!

spencer reid

not spencer reid
kiwifarms.net
hi kiwis!

Been lurking for a while now, originally came for yaniv but started looking at other lolcows too. Put off making an account but just decided to go for it while I could think of a username (I am the fake spencer reids).

Reactions: Tealeaf

Swagsire

has a mental capacity of a boulder
kiwifarms.net
I joined this site because the stuff i read is interesting.

I'm not here for like -> haha ballz ecks dee lelzzzz

Reactions: Tealeaf

Travis Touchdown Cumsock

What an absolute travesty.
kiwifarms.net
I am an ex-SJW refugee from the crazy parts of the internet, who took the form of a humblr cumsock and moved here where I can watch the world burn in peace. Cumsocks are highly flammable, you see.

Humblr was an actual typo btw, and I chose not to correct it because it's fucking perfect in the context of that sentence.

• Deviant
Reactions: Pineapple Fox

Potassiumguy

kiwifarms.net
Former lurker here,decided to create an account after the articles and happenings became restricted to users and because of shitposting tendencies.

Tags
None