Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

Shibbubbish

Bored and probably stoned
Yo. Just about every forum and imageboard I used to browse has gone to shit, so I've just been drifting lately. Followed the familiar smell of autism and ended up here. KF has been on my radar awhile, so I figured I would check you guys out. You might see me in some art/music threads.

Don't know if I'll be here forever, but this place seems pretty comfy so far.

Mr. Rieper

Names are for friends
I used to watch Trash TV back in the day but now I go to the internet version of it to get my drama fix.

Hello KiwiFarms! Discovered this site about 3 months ago and decided to make my stay official. Still finding my way around, no doubt I will like it here but also, no need for names, only friend's use those.

Hey folks, been lurking around here every now and then for some time and decided to make an account. Always interested in places with more free speech. Also, I want to brag about having listened to the IBS Apocalypse stream more than twice (iirc).

Weird Ages

I thunk, therefore I am
Hi, I'm dumb and I lost my login info when my hard drive died a few months ago.
I didn't bother making a new account up until now but I found myself browsing Kiwifarms a lot more since the quarantine so I thought I might aswell make a new one in case feel like posting someting.
I usually posted in the internet famous section but I wasn't super active unless there was a major trashfire going on.

Long time lurker. I stumbled on here when binging the autistic misadventures of CWC. I ended up coming back here when searching for info on the Snakething and Kero the Wolf zoofags. Figured why the fuck not? Degeneracy is always fun to see.