Introduction Thread -

Will you pledge loyalty to our glorious leader Joshua Moon?

• Total voters

tigergrinder

kiwifarms.net
Hello! I've been reading the Chris-chan subforum for over a year now. I'm a refugee from Encyclopedia Dramatica, and only really heard of you guys when you sent some of your "best and brightest" to join our forum.

PootisMan

Prohet of Pootis #ProtectSection230
kiwifarms.net
Hello, I am fellow lurker who likes to see what eccentric fools exist on this vast wasteland we call the internet.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
Never knew about this thread until now!

I started reading here after hearing Null's account of the Christchurch fiasco on a Rekieta Stream, which I had in turn been introduced to by the Killstream. I registered an account soon after, and replaced my on-and-off /pol/ reading with this.

bothiggedyhog

Thank fucking god its all coming to the light.
kiwifarms.net
I've been following cows for awhile but came here to lurk amber threads. I like the reaction feature and am enjoying some of the insane people here, I feel anonymous bonding over laughing at people is the purest kind of bonding.

William Cipher|Cool Ranch

Dabbing Unicorn
kiwifarms.net
H-hello i'm W-Will Cipher (I'm n-not a rip off B-Bill!...I think)

I'm a gamer who loves anime and hates homophobes ^-^

I like to write and draw even though my writing and drawing is horrible -_-

I tend to have panic attacks easily so please be nice.

Take my love and friendship nowith (>*■*)>♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Oh nu I messed it up!!! TwT

Angler

Mariana's Wench
kiwifarms.net
Here because of Onision, Amber and I have no life. Hiya.

edit
H-hello i'm W-Will Cipher (I'm n-not a rip off B-Bill!...I think)

I'm a gamer who loves anime and hates homophobes ^-^

I like to write and draw even though my writing and drawing is horrible -_-

I tend to have panic attacks easily so please be nice.

Take my love and friendship nowith (>*■*)>♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Oh nu I messed it up!!! TwT
You have to be kidding right?

1) You just double posted...

2) Power leveled in your intro...

3) Do you have any idea where you are

Please say you are having a laugh pls

Last edited:

tamarafurret

Boyfriend-Free Girl
kiwifarms.net
i've been lurking for a couple of days - christorian since 2012, pretty well-versed in onision as well but otherwise i mostly dabble. unfortunately i watch anime

apricot_berry

kiwifarms.net
Hey. Apparently my shits gonna get posted here anyway! I was here first to look into all the furry drama going on since it;s all over youtube. Then I saw something I wanted to comment on. And whoops wasn't a good thing.

Unassuming Local Guy

Friendly and affectionate
kiwifarms.net
I used to use reddit for keeping my finger on the pulse of the internet. I don't think I need to explain why I don't any more. Longtime lurker etc.

Hello fellow k-farmers, have been lurking on this site for years. Whenever I come across some exceptional individual in the wild I instantly have to check if they're mentioned here. And sure enough, most of the time they are.

After reading Null's heavy thoughts and realizing this could all come to an end I thought I might as well join.

GettingCoffee

kiwifarms.net
Hey all, had my account for a week or so now and didn’t know where to post first, but here seems aight.
Been listening to the Mad at the Internet “podcasts” for ages now, so glad to know the Moon Man accepts me here.
Love you all already, hopefully I can contribute to anything to do with KingCobraJFS !

Tags
None