• Better than a tall glass of Orange Fanta.

Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HandBanana, Jun 28, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  1. I've risen from the dead for a second time, so reintroduction?

• Like Like x 1
    Len Kagamoney

Len Kagamoney mmm blockin' out the haters
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Dick pics or GTFO

• Agree Agree x 1
    Cricket

Cricket Totes adorabu for such a pitiless monster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I forgot to introduce myself. Hi ,you don't care who I am. Alright see you around!

someweebname

someweebname This world needs another plague

kiwifarms.net
  4. Oh, but I do

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Cricket

Cricket Totes adorabu for such a pitiless monster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Hello!

When I started on the internet in the 90's I used AOL to access newsgroups and www message boards and everyone was mean to me. So I switched to WebTV and people were even more mean to me. So I quit the internet for 20 years.

Then my friend Gus told me about you folks, so I threw caution to the wind...and almost no one has been mean to me!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Oh yeah I should probably post here should I.

Hi I'm here to laugh at people.

Corrugated Daffodils

Corrugated Daffodils Anti-Bullying Poetry Aficionado

kiwifarms.net
  7. Been lurking for a year or so now, only just now decided to log into my account again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Probably gonna crash into slumber.

Y.V.

Y.V. brrrrrrap

kiwifarms.net
  8. Hello, I was looking that SJW art thread for some time now (aka I look at all of them). I decided to make an account because you guys WOKE me and do agree with some of the problems with some of the art in Tumblr especially as an artist myself.

SketchyRichard

SketchyRichard I'm type of asshole, you called "A Honest Person"

kiwifarms.net
  9. i can't stop farting

hi sweetie

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    cum_swamp

cum_swamp snail fucker

kiwifarms.net
  10. Been lurking for a while and I finally decided to make an account.

Hey everyone!

• Like Like x 2
    One Sick Puppy

One Sick Puppy If you live long enough you're bound to see it all

kiwifarms.net
  11. Hi! I'm also a long-time lurker here, just recently decided to make an account. Greetings!

• Like Like x 2
    KiwiMisetté

KiwiMisetté Professional Kiwi Cutter

kiwifarms.net
  12. I've been lurking here for about four years and decided to finally make an account. Hi, everyone!

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Hey! I lurked during the Schmorky saga and decided to join the fun!

kiwifarms.net
  14. Hi everyone, I joined yesterday and made some posts already before I knew this thread existed but oh well.

I've been following Chris for like 8 years and after the events of the other day I decided to finally sign up here. I want to make fun of stupid people and maybe talk about video games or something a bit on the side.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Hello, I am a bright, articulate young man who moved from the Midwest to San Francisco in search of a gay community. I enjoy well maintained courtyards and I’m passionate about healthcare issues.

Doug_Hitzel

Doug_Hitzel A healthy, young man

kiwifarms.net
  16. Finally got drunk enough to overcome the anxiety of posting here after a year of posting and far more than that of lurking. Hi I'm Nigonidas and I have severe depression and wanna kill myself everyday.
    Jk I guess. Work in psychiatric medicine. Came here for Chris and that's really all I follow. It's fascinating to me that rarely do any of my patients come close to the levels that Chris has achieved.

kiwifarms.net
  17. another lurker delurking to say hello :) Started following Chris and other lolcows around 2008-2009, back in the days of efagz before it went totally garbage. I'm an illustrator, hoping to get inspired to do some lolcow art but tbh I'll most likely just go back to lurking :P

• Like Like x 1
    Trash Boat

Trash Boat Manic Pixie Dream Boat

kiwifarms.net
  18. Hello
    as a drawtist (aka an artist), I didn't like PapayaKitty, so searched for info on them and found this, the forum has been really funny so far, the salt threads specially

Dembow

Dembow boom ba boom bap

kiwifarms.net
  19. The Rick and Morty autism brought me out of the lurking woodworks. As good a reason as any, I guess.
    Now I'm here to stay to lurk moar and occasionally bring evidence of the craziness flooding the media.

So, here's to spinning bringing the news for you, beautiful kiwis :drink:

• Like Like x 1
    Eliza Cassan

Eliza Cassan Reporting to you, LIVE, from Picus.

kiwifarms.net
  20. Bit late to introduce myself but hey. I started lurking at the start of the Shmorky thread, though I had been lurking the PK/todokaras thread in and out as well as a few others. (:powerlevel:) Had some friends involved with a few cows as witnesses/testimonies, but I had nothing to say that wasn't already mentioned and didn't want to draw attention to myself. Only made an account recently because it seemed like I was spending so much time lurking that I might as well just do it.

Having to listen to Shmorky's voice signing up was a fun surprise, given that that was my first exposure to the farms.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Jellyfish

Jellyfish Drunk, High Aqua Teenatic

kiwifarms.net
Tags: