Introduction to ADF - biography and chronology for Phil-anthropists

The Mass Debater

Known Wolf Disrespector
kiwifarms.net
I think a list of names and aliases he has used (maybe not necessarily here) may be useful, since he's had quite a few. It also may help organizationally. Off the top of my head:

Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici (legal; birth name)
Felipe Vicente Delicias
Sasuke (DeviantArt)
Sakura (DeviantArt)
ADF/ADF-Fuensalida (DeviantArt)
Ahuviya Rotem Harel (legal)
Amaterasu Amiyama (exceptional imaginary headmate) (He had more supposed headmates, but this is the most prominent one and the only one I remember.)
Ahuviya Harel Araujo (not sure this was ever a legal name change)
Ahuviya Harel Araujo Nieves (dropped this one after a week or two because it could be construed as "snow white" or something)
Isabel Rosa Araujo (legal; current)
"Izzy Hell" Araujo (self-styled roller derby nickname than no one other than himself has ever or will ever use.)
Christ is there any particular reason for the word salad that is every one of his names? I mean besides :autism:. Even his birth name is pretty stupid.

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but also IRL "Maria Pupo" with whom he may have hit during a public argument.
If i could suggest a very minor change.
Both phil and Maria confirmed the incident occured the only issue is why it occurred.
Phil may have argued why it happened but hes never said he didnt do it.
But other than that excellent work.

Maybe add a section about phils weapon load out and their silly mames.
He had "red mist spray"
The "little sasake" pocket knife
And his infamous "Cis slasher"
And pet bike lock.

• Informative
Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

MMX

True defective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't he also a Buddhist for a period? I seem to remember him weirding out the congregation at a temple by sperging out after being asked not to use the women's restroom.
He still sort of is according to some.
He attends feeds the local temple holds and attends whatever their version of a service is (mostly to keep out of the rain).
Im told they also do some sort of shelter thing he exploits.
Phil basically pays lip service to any faith handing out freebies.

FUN FACT - according to phils dating profiles he enjoys having sex in buddist temples.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
He still sort of is according to some.
He attends feeds the local temple holds and attends whatever their version of a service is (mostly to keep out of the rain).
Im told they also do some sort of shelter thing he exploits.
Phil basically pays lip service to any faith handing out freebies.

FUN FACT - according to phils dating profiles he enjoys having sex in buddist temples.
And that the Buddha is a tranny.

biledriver

piss soaked sex goblins
kiwifarms.net
good god. I had no idea just how deep the rabbit hole goes with this erm, 'person'--- I made a post about running into him in public that I wish I hadn't made before reading this section of the site (I'm obv new here). JFC the madness, the abuse, the narcissism...and here I thought I'd just run into some whiny tumblr weirdo and that it was kinda strange/whatever. Holy fucking shit. :cryblood: :!::?:My mind is actually blown just by the sheer documentation of how dangerous this freak actually is, yall are doing the world a favor honestly by keeping up with this asshole. Seriously excuse my ignorance for one of my first posts about this guy, I had no idea. *shudder*

Last edited:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
good god. I had no idea just how deep the rabbit hole goes with this erm, 'person'--- I made a post about running into him in public that I wish I hadn't made before reading this section of the site (I'm obv new here). JFC the madness, the abuse, the narcissism...and here I thought I'd just run into some whiny tumblr weirdo and that it was kinda strange/whatever. Holy fucking shit. :cryblood: :!::?:My mind is actually blown just by the sheer documentation of how dangerous this freak actually is, yall are doing the world a favor honestly by keeping up with this asshole. Seriously excuse my ignorance for one of my first posts about this guy, I had no idea. *shudder*
Unless you're a crippled older woman or similarly infirm, you literally have nothing to worry about and you're only going to feed his delusion of being a badass since he reads this forum. He's a coward and can be easily beaten like a drum; his bark is literally all he has.

AutisticFox

kiwifarms.net
If i could suggest a very minor change.
Both phil and Maria confirmed the incident occured the only issue is why it occurred.
Phil may have argued why it happened but hes never said he didnt do it.
But other than that excellent work.

Maybe add a section about phils weapon load out and their silly mames.
He had "red mist spray"
The "little sasake" pocket knife
And his infamous "Cis slasher"
And pet bike lock.
I want to see a picture of all of these weapons. You know, get to see what he thinks will help him defened lesbians commies or some shit like that

Also, why was that cheese detail added on to the end?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Zephyrus

Xaiena

kiwifarms.net
Was that an OC in the John McCain picture? I had always thought it was suppose to be Sasuke.

Tags
adf

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino