Investing in internet meme tokens is just as jewish as being a central banker

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

need shoeonhead nudes

kiwifarms.net
I completely understand the need and desire to increase your wealth, however you have to admit you are creating no value. Producing nothing, employing nobody, and wasting resources.

Your investments are gambling, for two reasons. First, it is all speculation, none of these tokens have a use besides exchanging them for fiat and buying things anonymously (incredibly small user base that actually needs this).
Secondly, in an instant they could prevent you from cashing out, they could cripple the industry, and you'd do nothing about it. There will be no "people exchanging fiat in person for tokens" if a government crackdown occurred.

All this is to say, perhaps take a step back from this crypto industry and stop being a sperg about meaningless stuff. Take your money and go, don't become a "crypto trader", don't let this become in any way a part of your personality, or your ideals for a future career. Because it's gay and meaningless bread and circus for the cattle.

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Barb's Pleasure
kiwifarms.net
Bro bitcoin is totally against the bankers bro it's about freedom! Bitcoin will replace the banks, that's why bankers are so afraid of it! Banks are so afraid of crypto that the largest capital groups in the world (some of them literally Rothschild owned lmao) were funding the development of bitcoin for years

brave_e0TktuoCoP.png

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bro. There is a cryptocurrency called balls money. Are you seriously telling me you don't want to have a wallet full of balls?? Or what about getting virtually butt pregnant?

https://archive.md/9Pqpj
https://archive.md/GSPJz
https://archive.md/vUfJ5

Investing your life savings in poocoin, pregnantbutt, balls money and nigga tokens is a very smart financial move.

Seriously though, you're right. For the most part this is gay meaningless gambling. It's fun and can be very profitable but one shouldn't invest more than they can afford to lose or rely entirely on crypto for income.

It's worth noting that some tokens do, in fact, have more uses than exchanging them for fiat or buying things anonymously (Monero is the only coin that can do that, anyways). Some examples of coins with actual uses:

Last edited:

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Ms. Cegination

kiwifarms.net
Cryptocurrency is not nearly as Jewish as the banks.
Cryptocurrency traders can't trap the poor in predatory loans.
Cryptocurrency traders can't give the young a useless degree in exchange for lifelong debt.
Cryptocurrency traders can't steal houses from the elderly because they can't afford the medical expenses that cryptocurrency traders set the price of. Cryptocurrency traders can't bankrupt entire nations because they refuse to let cryptocurrency traders do the aforementioned.

But I wish it was and I wish they could, because I'd do it. Im yirtzeh hashem.