Orbiter Invisible Crane / Grant McClellan - Scottish DSP White Knight who Deletes Everything and Showed off his Dick, Alison Rapp's Lover

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've been advised that the account listed in the previous two posts may have originally been Grant's account but is now a parody account that is under someone else's control; I haven't confirmed this with someone who might know for sure.

• Informative
Reactions: Done

TombaHat

kiwifarms.net
I've been advised that the account listed in the previous two posts may have originally been Grant's account but is now a parody account that is under someone else's control; I haven't confirmed this with someone who might know for sure.
Who the fuck is peddling that lie to you?

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
The only proof I need that @GrantMcLellan9 is the real Grant is that he blocks nearly everyone.

sasazuka

kiwifarms.net
God damn after Grant BTFO king of pol so bad last night this takes on a completely other context.
Grant claims on @grantmclellan9 that it's not him who gave the chat to Jim, though, it's the impostor who stole the @InvisibleCrane account after Grant abandoned it that is the source the gay documents about king of pol.

If it is indeed true that @InvisibleCrane on Twitter is indeed an impostor and not just Grant pretending to be an impostor, doesn't Twitter let you report impersonators (meaning accounts that don't clearly mention in the profile that they're parody accounts)?

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Grant claims on @grantmclellan9 that it's not him who gave the chat to Jim, though, it's the impostor who stole the @InvisibleCrane account after Grant abandoned it that is the source the gay documents about king of pol.

If it is indeed true that @InvisibleCrane on Twitter is indeed an impostor and not just Grant pretending to be an impostor, doesn't Twitter let you report impersonators (meaning accounts that don't clearly mention in the profile that they're parody accounts)?
I think you will have to have something more recognizable then invisibleCrane to do that.

• Agree
Reactions: neger psykolog

sasazuka

kiwifarms.net
^ Isn't there a little over a 1/3rd chance that any random Scotsman lives in the greater Glasgow metropolitain area, though?

~1.8 million out of ~5.3 million people.

Assuming you're a legit Scotsman, how much does Grant exaggerate how terrible Glasgow is as a city? Like, I'm sure it has its problems but it doesn't seem atypically terrible for a city its size from what I read. (I'm actually from the UK originally but I've never been much further north than about Middlesbrough... I don't think I've even been to Newcastle.)

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
^ Isn't there a little over a 1/3rd chance that any random Scotsman lives in the greater Glasgow metropolitain area, though?

Assuming you're a legit Scotsman, how much does Grant exaggerate how terrible Glasgow is as a city? Like, I'm sure it has its problems but it doesn't seem atypically terrible for a city its size from what I read. (I'm actually from the UK originally but I've never been much further north than about Middlesbrough... I don't think I've even been to Newcastle.)
It's pretty rough. Lots of issues with drunkenness, violence and drug abuse. There's a reason behind the stereotype.

• Agree
Reactions: Scotsman

KingjadVCMP

kiwifarms.net
Glasgow ain't that bad, has its issues like lots of other places but has its magic too. Have lived near Glasgow all my life.

Grant's just an embarrassment to the nation.

• Agree
Reactions: Scotsman

Scotsman

Grease me up woman!
kiwifarms.net

I'm doghit at going in depth, but i'll give it a shot.

Most people outside of Glasgow take the piss out of Glasgow, it's sort of a rule, people do it with Edinburgh as well. The city centre is nice, lots of old architecture, shops and pubs. The West End is amazing. I personally prefer it to Edinburgh. That said, there's always some truth to a stereotype.

The outskirts however, are a fucking dump, same with a lot of the neighbouring towns and villages. These areas have lots of issues with drugs and alcohol compared to other UK cities, and the quality of life is the lowest in Scotland. It's listed as one of the 10 most dangerous places in Europe, with a murder rate that single-handedly raises Scotland above all others in western Europe. Life expectancy is the lowest in the UK, sectarianism is a major issue etc.

If Grant is living in one of the latter areas, then he isn't lying.

A lot of people blame Margaret Thatcher for creating these problems when she shut down a lot of Glasgow's (and Scotland's) industry. When she died, they held street parties all across the country, the biggest one was in Glasgow.

Last edited:
Tags
None