Orbiter Invisible Crane / Grant McClellan - Scottish DSP White Knight who Deletes Everything and Showed off his Dick, Alison Rapp's Lover

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
I'm lonely too but I'm content to just ignore Valentine's Day. It's really not that hard to do, Grant.

There are still other upcoming February holidays to look forward to. Like Ontario Family Day! Christian Love Day! And Tomoko Kuroki's birthday!

What's with this "Loneliness cam" video from a couple of weeks ago? Is there any commentary at any point or is it just two thrilling hours of ceiling and curtains?

Last edited:

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
He made his annual valentines day video. I'll be honest I look forward to these every year when he makes them but....it takes a dark turn.

“I’m all alone.”

Walking around with Phil Spector hair might be a contributing factor. Also that whiny pissy voice surely isnt going moisten them panties.

This dude needs a hobby. Or a hooker.

EDIT: my god... just watched his “post work out videos” where he claims he did 4, 6, and 7 straight hours of exercise, and where he thinks he is starting to feel muscles. Why do people lie to themselves?

Also... he only wears an Adventure Time wife beater. Every single video. He looks like he smells like a fish market dumpster.

Last edited:

sasazuka

Standing in the school hallway.
kiwifarms.net
GrantMcLellan-woke-garbage.png

If you're sick of their opinions why don't you try, y'know, not watching them?

I'm guessing this was prompted by Captain Marvel and their reactions to Brie Larson's white male-baiting on the publicity tour. I don't think they generally discuss most of the sorts of productions he likes to watch anyway aside from when the Loud House creator got Me Too'd.

• Informative
Reactions: Haunter

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
Same.

Wish he'd fuck off somewhere else permanently.
How is he supposed to leave though? His VA career hasn't just fallen into his lap like magic yet and he clearly needs to keep buying anime and video games before putting money aside for an apartment. Clearly nuthin' he could do and it's the worlds fault that nothing has worked out for him. Absolutely none of it is his fault.

• Feels
Reactions: Heckler1

Invisible Crane

Grant McClellan
kiwifarms.net
Same.

Wish he'd fuck off somewhere else permanently.

Oh, well fuck you very much. You are such a swell individual you know that. So swell you post on one of the most toxic forums ever known for encouraging harassment and bullying. Yeah real swell scumbag

How is he supposed to leave though? His VA career hasn't just fallen into his lap like magic yet and he clearly needs to keep buying anime and video games before putting money aside for an apartment. Clearly nuthin' he could do and it's the worlds fault that nothing has worked out for him. Absolutely none of it is his fault.

That was over a decade ago!, I dont even talk about it or pursue it anymore. Then again even if you think I still am theres nothing where I live anyway to help/train me anyway so it's pointless. You really are still stuck in the past aren't you

Heckler1

Fuck you He-Man!
kiwifarms.net
Oh, well fuck you very much. You are such a swell individual you know that. So swell you post on one of the most toxic forums ever known for encouraging harassment and bullying. Yeah real swell scumbag

That was over a decade ago!, I dont even talk about it or pursue it anymore. Then again even if you think I still am theres nothing where I live anyway to help/train me anyway so it's pointless. You really are still stuck in the past aren't you
Why even bother responding? No one has cared about your thread forever, and now because you've shown up to whine and be a butthole your going to become a source of lols. Congrats, you played yourself.

WASR96

kiwifarms.net

Given your situation where you still live in the same place you claim to hate oh-so-much and your refusal to do anything to better yourself while still playing the symphathy card every chance you get, I'm inclined to belive you still are very much stuck in the past. Well, your present that is the same as your past since you won't get off your ass and put in any effort to get to the places you'd want to go in life. Wallowing in mediocrity must be a sweet gig.

Reactions: Heckler1

Invisible Crane

Grant McClellan
kiwifarms.net
Given your situation where you still live in the same place you claim to hate oh-so-much and your refusal to do anything to better yourself while still playing the symphathy card every chance you get, I'm inclined to belive you still are very much stuck in the past. Well, your present that is the same as your past since you won't get off your ass and put in any effort to get to the places you'd want to go in life. Wallowing in mediocrity must be a sweet gig.

Thinking I refuse. Get real!

KingjadVCMP

kiwifarms.net
You are your own biggest enemy in life because you accept defeat due to where you live or whichever mental handicap you have, despite others that have had bigger obstacles in life go on to live incredible lives due to their own merit.