Orbiter Invisible Crane / Grant McClellan - Scottish DSP White Knight who Deletes Everything and Showed off his Dick, Alison Rapp's Lover

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Jord Mort

Gotta Gotta Gotta Gotta Gotta
kiwifarms.net
So swell you post on one of the most toxic forums ever known for encouraging harassment and bullying.
BREAKING: Biggest, dumbest idiot to ever be a dumb idiot yells at the sky, screaming that it's blue

Seriously, posting on KF to say KF is toxic is the most stupid shit. It'd be like me walking into your house to say "Man, only a real pathetic cocksucker could live here."

huffysan

Death Is The Ultimate Failure
kiwifarms.net
BREAKING: Biggest, dumbest idiot to ever be a dumb idiot yells at the sky, screaming that it's blue

Seriously, posting on KF to say KF is toxic is the most stupid shit. It'd be like me walking into your house to say "Man, only a real pathetic cocksucker could live here."
I mean, you could. But then they probably would have to shadow ban you into a K.O.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I could really only take a couple pages of ChuckleFuck's writing. It's both very childbook like and very halting, as if the writer himself was mentally a child as he tries desperately to write a book for people around his mental age. It's very grating on the ears is what I'm trying to say.
I know some people here aren't the biggest fans of Eckhart (neither am I), but here's a rather good video from him on the shittiness and laziness in the current Marvel Star Wars comics.
I'd believe it given that I seem to remember that the script for TLJ was stolen partially from a fanfiction written a year or so before it came out.
Awwwww, how cute. You think Episode 9 will fail. Well I'm gonna see it and screw you Kiwi Farms assholes who think it will fail. Also woke should be treated as an insult at this point
Shut up Grant and get back to your thread.

Hell, you being on SSI is living proof that woke always leads to broke, because only the broke-brained become the woke-brained.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
You think I'm Tara Strong. Nope. I'm here to tell you how wrong you are and how you should be ashamed of the word woke (which should be treated as a slur)
Can you just skip the chase where you show us your dick on some streaming service again? It would really speed this inevitable flame out along to it's normal conclusion. Or do we need start peppering our posts with the PROBLEMATIC word "woke" again to trigger you off into a sarlac pit?

Dr W

End it.
kiwifarms.net
Nope. I'm here to tell you how wrong you are and how you should be ashamed of the word woke (which should be treated as a slur)
Awwwww, how cute. You think Episode 9 will fail. Well I'm gonna see it and screw you Kiwi Farms assholes who think it will fail. Also woke should be treated as an insult at this point
Ladies, gentlemen, and people who pretend that they're some other shit, this is the audience for the Disney Wars.

Also this is the Kiwi Farms. We can use slurs and insults all we want. Allow me to demonstrate by saying the words nigger, faggot, motherfucker, cocksucker, and, if you consider this to be on the same level: woke.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
...who are you, exactly? I feel like I'm missing context here...

Apparently he is now an expert on Star Wars

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Tara, don’t you got better things to do like find a career. Oh wait, you don’t have one anymore.

I still like Fairly Oddparents though.
Kathleen Kennedy or Tara Strong
He's not Tara Strong. He just wishes he was.
...who are you, exactly? I feel like I'm missing context here...
Just an incredibly obnoxious contrarian lolcow and voice actor wannabe with assburgers who's been lurking here since 2013.

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's not Tara Strong. He just wishes he was.

Just an incredibly obnoxious contrarian lolcow and voice actor wannabe who's been lurking here since 2013.
Verified accounts on the Farms are awesome. You know you're either going to get a well-informed insider with lots of intriguing tidbits to share, or a hilarious human trainwreck. There's no in-between.

Tags
None