Orbiter Invisible Crane / Grant McClellan - Scottish DSP White Knight who Deletes Everything and Showed off his Dick, Alison Rapp's Lover

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Awwwwww how cute, you still think I'm a welfare leech. Jokes on you I've had a job for 5 years now
This assumes I gave a shit about you beyond reading your old ED thread years ago. Your sperg based narcissism is showing again.
I'm not a blue checkmark and unlike the no life fuckers here I dont act like a hate everything trogdolyte
Says the sped who stalks on here and tries to stir the pot for victim points because woketards are that broke that this has value to them.

Anyways I'm done with this. Back to your thread we go!

I like the Mandalorian so far.
I think at the moment it's good. Might even watch the season if it stays in quality and so long as it isn't building to one big arc or whatever for the whole show, yeah.

I also really liked Darkhorse's take on Star Wars and also will give credit to some EU material (mostly the games tbf since that's what I touched). Just because I'm full of hate and invective doesn't mean that's all there is.

Dr W

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.
kiwifarms.net
Awwwwww how cute, you still think I'm a welfare leech. Jokes on you I've had a job for 5 years now
I'm not a blue checkmark and unlike the no life fuckers here I dont act like a hate everything trogdolyte
As shitty as my life might be sometimes, I can take away the fact that I'm not so fucking stupid I have a goddamn thread on Kiwi Farms all about the times I showed my dick on stream. At least I'm not on a level of idiocy where I run out and defend subpar media projects on a board that will absolutely make fun of me. At least I'm not a lolcow who lives off of welfare and has video footage of his penis on the Farms.

If you want to talk no life fuckers, that's all well and good, but autists in glass houses should stick to licking windows.
I like the Mandalorian so far.
Did you pay for it? If yes, get out of this thread.

Jaimas

Spooky b/w Scary
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Awwwww, how cute. You think Episode 9 will fail. Well I'm gonna see it and screw you Kiwi Farms assholes who think it will fail. Also woke should be treated as an insult at this point

Hey, if you want to spite us by throwing your hard-earned cash at a movie that cannot, possibly, be good, owing simply to the sheer number of reshoots it's gone through, you feel free. I hope you have fun at it.

But if you think this movie is going to succeed financially, however, you're completely deluded. It literally can't. By now, reshoots alone and a rotating spree of writers and editors have caused the budget to baloon considerably, and while Disney won't actually release the numbers because it would immediately make it clear, those reshoots aren't cheap. The ones that Solo alone went through made it cost nearly half a billion dollars.

All evidence is that they've now got no less than three completely different re-cuts of the movie at this point, something backed up by the different test audience screenings, which means, going by the previous movies, the budget for this one is going to have bloated to a billion or more once marketing is factored in.

Now let's talk audiences. Movies have been failing harder and harder recently, and woke movies in particular, so Rise of the Skywalker already has that hurdle to climb going in. The problem is that this movie has effectively killed the franchise for its core fans. In the west, Star Wars fans that once would have just hoped for a good movie are now watching and salivating over the prospect of this movie failing, so that the House of Mouse finally gets a financial bloody nose for its hubris, and they will not see it in any format they have to pay for it. China, a market that Disney has thrown everything to break into, has zero interest.

In Star Wars. A fucking franchise that used to market itself, and now can't.

If rumor as to who you are is accurate, then you know exactly why people like us are mocking this thing. You've been on the recieving end of many a script that even your talents can't begin to salvage. But in case you aren't and don't, I'll give it to you square:

The new trilogy is a shoddily-made, shoddily written mess with no overarching vision going into it, shows no respect for its heritage, and ultimately destroys everything of value or substance about the franchise itself, seemingly out of spite, and it's far from the only movie this year to have done this. I don't know where this sudden obssession with undermining and eviscerating the core characters and premises of existing franchises came from, but it's wreaked failure after embarassing failure, and this movie will fare no better.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Invisible Crane wtf made you think it was a good idea to post on kiwi again?
The failed state known as the UK cut off his dole access and he is resorting to eating victim points to survive. Sadly, those are paid out by race, gender, and sexual persuasion, so his points are closer to Zimbabwe Dollars in actual value.
Nope Pirated it.
I'd legit watch this show if they put it on TV. But since they're holding it hostage on a service I will never use due to it going to become as pricey as cable, this is the right answer.

TombaHat

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20200123-163653_Twitter.jpg

I'll have to save the Twitter video when I get home in case he tries to delete the tweet

Last edited by a moderator:

aszs

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1111805

I'll have to save the Twitter video when I get home in case he tries to delete the tweet
Maybe I didn’t watch enough but I couldn’t figure out what the fuck is going on, He doesn’t look injured, did he have a seizure or other traumatic brain injury that would make him think it’s ok to share such a retarded and socially unaware video? or maybe he intentionally got gout so he could feel closer to Phil.

Prince Lotor

I'm not an eldritch horror! I'm a human being!
kiwifarms.net
So you're on Twitter complaining about how your non-specific foot pain has you bedridden, but luckily you have a stuffed toy from a children's cartoon to keep you company
Annotation2 2020-01-24 103057.png

and now you're attention whoring about how the doctor has prescribed you 30mg of Prednisolone a day, which is literally what they give you to see if you are just whining and it goes away on it's own, and you're spazzing out about 'OMG STEROIDS!!!' because you are too dumb to know the difference between steroidal anti-inflammatories and anabolic steroids. . .guess that didn't show up in your """research""".
Annotation1 2020-01-24 102019.png

Anything else you want to bitch about for attention? Oh wait, what's this?!?
Annotation3 2020-01-24 103216.png

To answer your question: It's still you, you literally autistic loser. But you keep making those 'Just finished watching X childrens cartoon' Tweets 5 times a day. You REE'Tweeting shit to no one is really helping elevate important issues in this world like Star Wars and MLP :roll:

Last edited:

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you're on Twitter complaining about how your non-specific foot pain has you bedridden, but luckily you have a stuffed toy from a children's cartoon to keep you company
View attachment 1112979
and now your attention whoring about how the doctor has prescribed you 30mg of Prednisolone a day, which is literally what they give you to see if you are just whining and it goes away on it's own, and you're spazzing out about 'OMG STEROIDS!!!' because you are too dumb to know the difference between steroidal anti-inflammatories and anabolic steroids. . .guess that didn't show up in your """research""".
View attachment 1112987

Anything else you want to bitch about for attention? Oh wait, what's this?‽
View attachment 1112996
To answer your question: It's still you, you literally autistic loser. But you keep making those 'Just finished watching X childrens cartoon' Tweets 5 times a day. You REE'Tweeting shit to no one is really helping elevate important issues in this world like Star Wars and MLP :roll:
Oh hey, it's my post he capped there.

Hi, whoever-you-are. Keep my name out your rotten mouth unless you're shrieking to the heavens about how angry I've made you, in which case make sure you do it loud.

Screamers make me cum. :heart-full:

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Yep I've been legally prescribed steroids to try and heal up my ankle

What kind of mental six-year-old are you that you think "steroids" are just what bodybuilders take to get stronk? I'd bet even most teenagers are fully aware of steroidal remedies for things like inflammation.

What's next, a flexing video showing off all the big strong muskulls the steroids gave you? Maybe after that you can buy a new pair of sneakers and show off how much faster they make you run and how you can jump higher.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
What's next, a flexing video showing off all the big strong muskulls the steroids gave you? Maybe after that you can buy a new pair of sneakers and show off how much faster they make you run and how you can jump higher.
Oooh. Maybe a video where he just goes down the stairs like a normal person. Then he deletes it without posting and reexamines his life choices, like a normal person.