Orbiter Invisible Crane / Grant McClellan - Scottish DSP White Knight who Deletes Everything and Showed off his Dick, Alison Rapp's Lover

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

MediocreMilt

It hurt itself in its confusion!
kiwifarms.net
What's next, a flexing video showing off all the big strong muskulls the steroids gave you? Maybe after that you can buy a new pair of sneakers and show off how much faster they make you run and how you can jump higher.
Oooh. Maybe a video where he just goes down the stairs like a normal person. Then he deletes it without posting and reexamines his life choices, like a normal person.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net

Since you morons think all I watch is cartoons
so, a show written by seth mcfarlen, star trek, the mandalorian, and a show about womans rasslin.
sorry let me say you only watch shows aimed at young adults ages 12-13

Invisible Crane

kiwifarms.net
so, a show written by seth mcfarlen, star trek, the mandalorian, and a show about womans rasslin.
sorry let me say you only watch shows aimed at young adults ages 12-13
Oh Corner Gas, I forgot about that one. Granted it's over a decade and a half old but given its found a new audience thanks to being added on Amazon Prime Video months ago I'm still counting it

Oh Corner Gas, I forgot about that one. Granted it's over a decade and a half old but given its found a new audience thanks to being added on Amazon Prime Video months ago I'm still counting it
Also this will prove you wrong!

Attachments

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This post really does make me wonder if you're just a really successful Poe. I guess the last shreds of my hope for humanity would insist that no one's seriously enough of a combination of autistic and stupid that they'd try to prove their adult taste in cinema by posting a photo of haphazardly stacked DVDs which all have a bunch of cartoon figures and plush toys on top of them. They're probably wrong, but they're still there.

jellycar

50% Patty Hearst/50% Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net

I can't believe you posted that thing you call a dick. It's not impressive.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the cow is trying to melt our brains
View attachment 1139351
Thanks for pointing this out. I did merge two posts from Grant together, according to the post history on January 27. The first original was the quote from Shambler followed by the comment about Corner Gas.

I dunno how his own comment became a quote itself. I am always hesitant when I merge attached files into another post, cuz I dunno how they work, really. So maybe it had something to do with that? 😕

Sorry for the confusion. I've never seen this happen...

Reactions: Proper Pangolin

MediocreMilt

It hurt itself in its confusion!
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for pointing this out. I did merge two posts from Grant together, according to the post history on January 27. The first original was the quote from Shambler followed by the comment about Corner Gas.

I dunno how his own comment became a quote itself. I am always hesitant when I merge attached files into another post, cuz I dunno how they work, really. So maybe it had something to do with that? 😕

Sorry for the confusion. I've never seen this happen...
Ah, site glitch, then. My apologies to Grant

Reactions: Haunter
Tags
None