Orbiter Invisible Crane / Grant McClellan - Scottish DSP White Knight who Deletes Everything and Showed off his Dick, Alison Rapp's Lover

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Taken from blackfacekermit's tw@t (bfkermit_)
bfk1.pngbfk2.pngbfk3.png

Apparently Grant is thirst-posting at prominent (married) voice actresses and then DFE when people notice.

idk if kermit posts here, but more context would be nice for the thread

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Taken from blackfacekermit's tw@t (bfkermit_)
View attachment 1882060View attachment 1882061View attachment 1882068

Apparently Grant is thirst-posting at prominent (married) voice actresses and then DFE when people notice.

idk if kermit posts here, but more context would be nice for the thread
What a gross creep. He's been threadbanned from the Tara Strong thread here for creeper posting too, posing as a white knight. Meanwhile he's sexually harassing the women.

El Jagre

kiwifarms.net

N. Gin

Let me burn you into a robot!
kiwifarms.net
That last screenshot really gets the noggin joggin'. Grant, you do realize that by having an account, and posting/visiting as regularly as you do, you are therefore "involved" in Kiwi Farms? And as you yourself say; """anyone involved""".

Plus, given your... questionable history, I'd say you're a good few echelons below the average user here. Besides, the term "subhuman" sounds very Nazi-ish, I never would've guessed you would be so intolerant. Tut-tut, Grant, tut-tut. What would Tara say?

Merrick

kiwifarms.net

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
He keeps posting "TAKE YOUR VACCINE" screeds with screenshots of KiwiFarms posters.

Ethan Ralph went through a similar phase of "I'm not done with my KiwiFarms account but I don't want to be seen posting from my KiwiFarms account so I'll subtweet shit people on KiwiFarms are saying."

Classic account-cow behavior.

N. Gin

kiwifarms.net
I refuse to get on that cancer infested site, but do all the autists on there put they're vaccinated, or is that just something Grant does because he's more autistic than your average twitter user?

Also, why is it that the cows with dead threads cry the most about the Farms? Stay free, Grant.
It's pretty much the status quo on almost all social media, not just for autists like Grant. Whatever your opinions on the vaccine are, boasting about it is fucking stupid. I'm due my second dose in a couple of weeks but I've never understood the mob mentality behind boasting about it for some internet good boy points.

If you go through his Twitter (God help you if you do, it's unfathomably cringe) you'll see mainly retweets of stuff that voice actors have said, creepy retweets of fanart or cosplayers, covid shit, or self-loathing crap like this. Over and over again.
463466357647uy.jpg
Hey Grant, did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

It seems we're his only real friends who actually engage and conversate with him, you're always welcome here Grant. :heart-full:

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Rent Free and none of us think or talk about him. He's an absolute nobody who wants to be a nobody but keeps making himself somebody (by shittalking a site publicly that wants to forget him)
This thread just had its sixth anniversary and a whole 19 pages, most of it responding to his own autistic, angry gibberish on the thread.

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
I like how after all this time, he still plays the pity party card like a little kid in elementary school. Hey Grant, have you considered that since your life is still a sad, sad little joke, that going "woe is me" isn't gonna work for you? The saddest thing about you isn't your lack of direction in life, your hobbies, or your lack of social interaction. To me, the saddest thing is that you still think the world owes you gibs because you don't want to put a single ounce of effort into anything you aspire to do.

Invisible Crane

Grant McClellan
kiwifarms.net
I like how after all this time, he still plays the pity party card like a little kid in elementary school. Hey Grant, have you considered that since your life is still a sad, sad little joke, that going "woe is me" isn't gonna work for you? The saddest thing about you isn't your lack of direction in life, your hobbies, or your lack of social interaction. To me, the saddest thing is that you still think the world owes you gibs because you don't want to put a single ounce of effort into anything you aspire to do.
Thank the pandemic for all of that. And people especially the subhuman cretins still think I'm lazy.

N. Gin

kiwifarms.net
Thank the pandemic for all of that. And people especially the subhuman cretins still think I'm lazy.
Grant, by the time the pandemic started you were already in your late thirties, you've had your entire life to get your shit together. And the thing is, it's not too late. First step is to take some responsibility for the mistakes you've made without blaming everything on the pandemic or the dreaded kiwi farms "subhumans". Why don't you go back to college Grant? Apply for a few HND or access courses or something, if you're still working at Morrisons just go part time and you can take out SAAS for some extra income. You're nearly middle aged, it's time to stop wallowing in self-pity and take action. Fact is, nobody wants to be around a whiny cunt who hides away in his bedroom complaining about how he wasn't handed everything he wanted in life. Nothing in life worth having comes for free, you have to work hard for it. There's still time Grant.

Or just continue being a self-hating loser and keep the endless cycle going until you're planted in the ground, your choice.

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
What have you done lately to prove to people you aren't lazy? Blaming quarantine is what a loser with a loser mentality does. Nobody actually enjoys working, that's why you get paid to do it. A very small amount of people get to do the job they want right off the bat, so your expectations to immediately have a games journalist office in LA offered to you is highly unrealistic. If you don't have a job at all right now, get one. Any job so you have some form of your own income. Then you have to SAVE most of that income, not spend it all on more video games and TV shows. Like others have already said, you most likely fall under the amount to get tuition assistance. Take one class a semester so that it doesn't feel overwhelming. Move out of your parents house with your new savings. Network without being a whiny baby. Start looking at jobs you want to actually do while you have a source of active income. In two years you could be independent, a bit of college under your belt, and feeling better about yourself since you're not leeching off of others to "live."

Most people in their 30s don't need that explained to them, but something tells me your Dad really didn't hammer the importance of these steps home enough for you.