IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win / shithole.win / ip2-always.win - RV7 - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Streetlamp

kiwifarms.net
speedys got competition for those meth hours
Wow, the Alien looks absolutely beat. I haven't seen her on a stream since Horseshoe Bay and don't know what I was expecting, but I do know that this is worse than whatever I was.

Also really drives home how much filters, etc. can impact how someone looks when comparing what's on stream to her social media

Fatherfxcker

kiwifarms.net
Why is it that every member in IP2 has one or two catchphrases that make up 80% of their vocabulary?

Speedy: nay-gur, let’s get it let’s go, breh
Geezzzer: in a nutshell
Blade: figure out, ayyo, Lit Romney, lil bruises
EBZ: CROAG, for rill
Tessi: poors, Queen
Brandon: TTD/ten toes down
Chicken Andy: can I get a cigarette?

Does anyone have any other streamers that I didn’t cover or phrases I forgot?
Carl: Got it,
Goo: Should I leave?
Speedy: crying
Everyone: NAYGUR

KiwiSuperPowerUser

kiwifarms.net
Wow, the Alien looks absolutely beat. I haven't seen her on a stream since Horseshoe Bay and don't know what I was expecting, but I do know that this is worse than whatever I was.

Also really drives home how much filters, etc. can impact how someone looks when comparing what's on stream to her social media
Even with all that makeup caked on shes still like a 4-5. Yeah her filters and twitch banner look like a completely different person. On tinder shes false advertising AF probably tricked a few dudes.

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
Give me all the late marks. But BLOODY FUCKING HELL JEWELS PREGNANT? HOLY FUCKING SHIT! why the fuck is she not fixed? I am blown away. Ive been away from this thread for wayyyy to long. I cannot believe im so behind. Jfc man.

gH057fAC3

kiwifarms.net
Give me all the late marks. But BLOODY FUCKING HELL JEWELS PREGNANT? HOLY FUCKING SHIT! why the fuck is she not fixed? I am blown away. Ive been away from this thread for wayyyy to long. I cannot believe im so behind. Jfc man.

She *was pregnant, attila made her abort the baby in anticipation it could come out a midget niglet. Crystal confirmed its probably a grift.

Welcome to the Show

linked up with Jew Shiesty
kiwifarms.net
Why is it that every member in IP2 has one or two catchphrases that make up 80% of their vocabulary?

Speedy: nay-gur, let’s get it let’s go, breh
Geezzzer: in a nutshell
Blade: figure out, ayyo, Lit Romney, lil bruises
EBZ: CROAG, for rill
Tessi: poors, Queen
Brandon: TTD/ten toes down
Chicken Andy: can I get a cigarette?

Does anyone have any other streamers that I didn’t cover or phrases I forgot?
As is the answer for 90% of ip2 related questions,
Autism. Unironically.