IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win / shithole.win / ip2-always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

vulg

kiwifarms.net
Check out this book I'm reading retards. You should try reading a book someday, it's good for you.
already got it fam Lance delivered it to me
1627136902019.png

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
You are a DRUGGY neet who abuses his MOTHER. Do not forget this. You have caused your mother pain and emotional trauma to the point she has threatened to cut you out of her life!
View attachment 2375951
Unless it's a work and he gives mom a cut of the donos (which would still be stupid) the way Stoic talks to and about his mother is humiliating. For him