IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win / shithole.win / ip2-always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Goocheese gets 5150'd

wasgoodwititnigga

kiwifarms.net
IP2's final hope:

Screenshot_20210724-225028.png

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
kiwifarms.net
how can we organize a battle off like "lord of mics" we would need someone who knows drums to be the admin
Stoic said on his stream he would battle @shawnphase if Shawn was up to it. But then threw in the stipulation "If the technology was right"
I kinda think Stoic knows Shawn will blow him out of the water with his intense style and wants to leave himself an out.

Last edited:

GENERAL MAO

The original gold farmer.
kiwifarms.net

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Stoic said on his stream he would battle @shawnphase if Shawn was up to it. But then threw in the stipulation "If the technology was right"
I kinda think Stoic knows Shawn will blow him out of the water with his intense style and wants to leave himself an out.
I can understand what he means with the technology being right if he's talking about having a good enough microphone/acoustics setup to let his drumming be heard on an equal level to @shawnphase 's through the stream. Maybe Shawn would be willing to talk with him and let him know exactly what kinda mics he's using & let him know any audio tips and tricks he's learned pertaining to drumming on stream prior to any competition is held

SJC's ex who ran away is live exposing him right now
Any archive or anything? An instagram login prompt isn't telling me anything

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I came to late ,but SJC his harassing her thru DM's , she states she's not going back . SJC threatened her by saying him and his army of trolls WILL GET HER BANNED , she is not amused, calls him out for being a man child . He ended his stream [restarted it mute] , so you know he mad. nuked his chat
1627190140898.png
Her chat..
1627190148956.png

shortly before she ends her stream

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
I came to late ,but SJC his harassing her thru DM's , she states she's not going back . SJC threatened her by saying him and his army of trolls WILL GET HER BANNED , she is not amused, calls him out for being a man child . He ended his stream [restarted it mute] , so you know he mad. nuked his chat
View attachment 2377661
Her chat..
View attachment 2377662
shortly before she ends her stream
View attachment 2377666
I wish I knew what the laws were in Florida (that's where SJC is right?)
This has to fall into the "criminal harassment" territory, doesn't it? This fucker is going to kill someone if nobody stops him. At what point can the cops be involved?

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wish I knew what the laws were in Florida (that's where SJC is right?)
This has to fall into the "criminal harassment" territory, doesn't it? This fucker is going to kill someone if nobody stops him. At what point can the cops be involved?
He resides in Los Angeles, CA , the girl is going to have some trouble when she gets back home the mother doesnt want her back..
these are snaps of SJC and the girl's mother conversation
1627191360522.png

1627191365457.png

1627191353570.png

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
kiwifarms.net
He resides in Los Angeles, CA , the girl is going to have some trouble when she gets back home the mother doesnt want her back..
these are snaps of SJC and the girl's mother conversation
View attachment 2377694
View attachment 2377695
View attachment 2377693
This is definitely criminal harassment. This girl needs to be instructed that she needs to go to the cops or this will get a whole lot worse. SJC will immediately fuck off if he gets a visit from law enforcement. He's too much of a pussy to risk prison time.

GENERAL MAO

kiwifarms.net
Paul Denino / Ice Poseidon

Lamar Union Apartments
1100 S Lamar Blvd
Apartment # 2424
Austin TX 78704

I don't think anybody else shared this yet.

Is anyone calling his apartment complex ((512) 524-5500) to let them know about:
the constant drug smell
the dog thats not on the lease so he can avoid the pet deposit + pet rent
the loud music
filming people creepily in the common areas
the parties at 4am?
If I lived next to that guy I would not say anything I get my brother down put on ski masks boot his door in at 4 in the morning and fucking seriously harm him with a blowtorch and some scissors saying if I have to come back next time I'm castrating you, fucking post that for content dickhead, if there is one thing I hate more than anything its rude people.

The Sacred Chao

deeply closeted
kiwifarms.net
If I lived next to that guy I would not say anything I get my brother down put on ski masks boot his door in at 4 in the morning and fucking seriously harm him with a blowtorch and some scissors saying if I have to come back next time I'm castrating you, fucking post that for content dickhead, if there is one thing I hate more than anything its rude people.
Show me on the doll where the lolcow touched you.

GENERAL MAO

kiwifarms.net
I can understand what he means with the technology being right if he's talking about having a good enough microphone/acoustics setup to let his drumming be heard on an equal level to @shawnphase 's through the stream. Maybe Shawn would be willing to talk with him and let him know exactly what kinda mics he's using & let him know any audio tips and tricks he's learned pertaining to drumming on stream prior to any competition is held

"If the technology was right"

fucked up thing about this and why it will never happen, Shawn, is actually a good drummer, Mr nobhead is a fake so he will never expose himself.. you become a bad liar when you break the "L" that why it can not happen, keeping the same standard you are still that but it's risky to go out in the world and prove yourself, probably why he is a simp so scared of being wrong it burns him like a vampire

but a guy like me knows the law of averages I ask 100 girls there a good 20% that will respond, and i don't care if some actual person with her own life rejects me I just move on next target.

Last edited: