IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win / shithole.win / ip2-always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Goocheese gets 5150'd

• DDoS is active again.

shawnphase

kiwifarms.net
What a bunch of insecure faggots. Just practice really hard guys. You have to stop watching other peoples lives for half of a second lmao. Stay hiding.

where exactly am i hiding from you, a manlet aspie red-headed-stepchild? i mean if you ask me, thats 3 strikes and youre outta there right off rip. take your leprechaun in training ass elsewhere holmes.

wetcarpet

puppeting your frustrations with the blinded flag
kiwifarms.net

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
kiwifarms.net
Instead of having fun drumming this so called drummer decided to just jump to personal attacks. That is his cope to get out of having to actually prove himself. @Reformed Stoic does noting but sit on his couch, do drugs, and make enemies all day.

The smear has been the top of ip2 all day boosted by 151 other users. That is how well liked he is there.
1.PNG
His enemy list grows longer by the day
>nTrepid
>ip2
>KWF
>his mom
>War Hammer
>The Catholic Church
>Shawnphase

Last edited:

Maj. Degen

kiwifarms.net
>didn't show his face

Lmao and there you have it. Anyone who replies to me without posting their face is a pussy. The rest of the replies in this thread from now on will be from little beta pussies. I run this shit dump. Don't ever forget that pussy.
1627301759606.png

Hi Jake,

I enjoy your livestreams and videos. I just wanted to say so; also, providing a post of my face so you and everyone else knows that I am not a pussy.

Love You!

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
>didn't show his face

Lmao and there you have it. Anyone who replies to me without posting their face is a pussy. The rest of the replies in this thread from now on will be from little beta pussies. I run this shit dump. Don't ever forget that pussy.
Anyone who doesnt post their face is totally safe then, you doing anything to a pussy is an impossibility.

All you run is your mother like the manbaby trash you are.

Welcome to the Show

linked up with Jew Shiesty
kiwifarms.net
This new sniper “JJ” is fucking funny. He’s so bizarre that people don’t know what to make of it at first. They eventually get sick of him quite quickly though.

He opens by saying he’s going to use “kiting tactics” as he executes his patented, repeat hit and run technique with great results. Hippy boomers seething, fake artist niggers seething, captain content seething. JJ always wins.