IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win / shithole.win / ip2-always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Goocheese gets 5150'd

• DDoS is active again.

Puck

kiwifarms.net
Goo is a legit good person

View attachment 2380221

View attachment 2380222

View attachment 2380226

She later takes him to the store buying him 2 blankets (he put back the 3rd because it was too expensive), water, some snack thing, a double shot starbucks thing and some cigs/cigarillos. its a little awkward and made me feel bad so no clips...but Goo..you a real one :feels:

Josh has some comfort with the blankets and a waterbottle he's hopefully smart enough to refill.

Goo started off the stream calling out IP2Always wins for allowing Doxxing.

Braxton Bell!!! You have some 'splainin to doooooo!

View attachment 2380351
Goos trolling for some homeless D

Kali Schematic

kiwifarms.net
@Reformed Stoic
I thought you should know.
1627345606959.png

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
homeless chick on this autists stream
chat is the best wingman ,

she was "kidding" but its on her bucket list though.

[hope she tries a bra, don't wanna see in her in sag gang with tessi]

[Orbiter streamer] British B finds the police recovering a dead body from a lake , when he gets pressed by the authorities

Last edited:

JustStopDude

kiwifarms.net
How weird is to go back to some tiny town. You left to make something of yourself and prove all the bullies wrong. And you just come back with two cats and no one has any idea who the fuck you even are.

Like you can't even confront the people that bullied you because not only have the moved on, they had no idea you even existed in the first place and chances are, the "bullying" only happened in your head.

Lol thank god I am normal height.

gowilla hand

kiwifarms.net
NEW JEWEL & ATTILA EFUKT VOD

Original EFUKT Vod for anyone new. Has over a million views and Attila is very proud of that.

Last edited:

Uber driver reviewer

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2381988goo got some gnarly hole in her leg, a lot of these streamers seem to get holes in their bodies :thinking:

MRSA

I spent a whole summer about 6 years ago on painkillers, antibiotics, and a heavy topical disinfectant regime from a nasty MRSA infection.

you don’t get rid of it unless you are vigilant about taking your antibiotics while practicing extreme topical cleansing, and being hyper careful about not contaminating everyone around you.