IP2 IP2 Community / IP2 / ip2always.win / shithole.win / ip2-always.win - Wannabe Ecelebs. Community of toxic edgy rejects and their degenerate IRL streamer puppets - Goocheese gets 5150'd

Marche

kiwifarms.net
Baked has been banned from Cashapp. Not many places left to accept donations View attachment 2387400

Maybe this will give him plenty of time to work on "Yoba TV" .

Yoba TV is also a thing already. You can't make this shit up. Black owned and operated.

View attachment 2387444
One hand I think places like paypal and cashap are way too overreaching with banning people for their dumb politics now, but on the other hand its baked who threw other people including 8ch under the bus to virtue signal so fuck him.

Boomerbob

kiwifarms.net
JJception
JJ.gif

rayIII

kiwifarms.net
Hyphonix does reddit recap.
Epic win at the end when he makes Masha dance, so cute!
View attachment 2387736
Also in case you missed it, his merch store is sold out but he will be ordering another
20 shirts on top of the order in case anyone missed the opportunity to buy a signed shirt,
and he will also be giving some away
View attachment 2387746

@Reformed Stoic I think you and Hyphonix would make an epic collab,
you should snipe him on omegle some time, it would be content!

I hope this is some kind of comedy bit that you're doing. That guy is a creep and likes to talk to little kids on Omegle

Sw33t track

kiwifarms.net
k watch me faggot
View attachment 2386608

ATTENTION USERS OF THIS THREAD:

user @Ashkechu does NOT want people talking about desktop streamers and "alogging" them

that is all. THANKS
I was wondering who was the faggot who made that edit of the thread's subtitle, I was suspecting already it was most likely OP.
Thanks for proving it beyond any doubt @anuscabbage12 you're an unfunny nigger contrarian as always
Making fun is not a logging
Imagine having fun on kiwifarms dot net
yikes, what a lolcow

anuscabbage12

ya'll often get the deets wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck, here is Attila pissing on Jewel Rancid in the face

Also video from the time where Attila got cucked by Stop Speeding with Jewel

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
this is amazing...also I've found Kiwifarms to be one of the most tolerant places where people with different opinions regularly clash. More frens please come.
It's pretty fucking unique over the past few years to have a forum that has a bit of a back and forth without much interference. You can have a go at each other without some janny coming in and shitting the place up.

It's something that doesn't really get as much credit as it should, and I've found some of the people that i disagree with on some things i agree with on others. Used to think you were a fucking scumbag piece of shit gaystoner, but you are alright by me, lol.